It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin cleared in Troopergate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by GamerGal
reply to post by sos37

What? Are you serious? THE BOARD CONTROLLED BY REPUBLICANS FOUND HER GUILTY! The Board that she made with people who were her friends or could be fired if they didn't find her innocent found her innocent. Pay attention, or are you broke like many Americans and can't afford to Pay attention?

HEY, GENIUS, READ THE FREAKIN QUESTION I POSTED. WHERE is your proof that the board was CONTROLLED by Republicans???

YOU HAVE NO PROOF, and you have posted NO PROOF! You're making up facts to fit YOUR VERSION of the events.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarSeaman

Well, before the divorce there were reports of him DRINKING ON THE JOB! But Palin saw no problem with it. It is reported he tazerd a minor. But that was ok before the divorce. It wasn't until after the divorce that these became problems and meant he should be fired. Why the REPUBLICAN controlled board found her guilty. But the one with the people she hand picked found her innocent. Again, I'm sure Charles Manson would have loved to have been able to pick his followers as the jury.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   

reply to post by SolarSeaman

Well, before the divorce there were reports of him DRINKING ON THE JOB! But Palin saw no problem with it. It is reported he tazerd a minor. But that was ok before the divorce. It wasn't until after the divorce that these became problems and meant he should be fired. Why the REPUBLICAN controlled board found her guilty. But the one with the people she hand picked found her innocent. Again, I'm sure Charles Manson would have loved to have been able to pick his followers as the jury.

I'm going to be all over you until you acknowledge the question and quit your ignorant sheeping. I am doing what the ATS mods should be doing - denying ignorance that YOU are perpetuating in abundance.

You again make the claim that the board was Republican-Controlled - WHERE IS YOUR PROOF that the board was Republican Controlled???

[edit on 4-11-2008 by sos37]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Of course the minute Palin was on the national ticket the McCain camp declared that the panel was entirely partisan and in the Obama camp. The fact that the panel had more Republicans than Democrats, that it was formed well before anyone had any idea Palin would be tapped for VP, and the fact that Palin herself initially welcomed the investigation, are mere inconvenient “facts” that get in the way of the obvious conclusion that the report is clearly partisan. We should of course instead accept the completely objective words of Palin’s own lawyer, who finds her innocent of all charges.

www.poligazette.com...

Snap! Haha, I am on fire with humiliating people like you. I got to choose a paper ballot and wrote Ron Paul in who got !2! Write ins on the NH ballot in the city of... whatever its called. The place votes at midnight for some reason. So even in NH he has support!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GamerGal

OMG. You voted for Ron Paul!! I have been waiting on pins and needles to see who you would vote for. After all of those sleepless nights I can finally rest at peace. Cheers to you and thank you for voting.

Unfortunately, Ron Paul voters weren't supposed to vote until 11/5. Did you not get the flier ??

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Of course the minute Palin was on the national ticket the McCain camp declared that the panel was entirely partisan and in the Obama camp. The fact that the panel had more Republicans than Democrats, that it was formed well before anyone had any idea Palin would be tapped for VP, and the fact that Palin herself initially welcomed the investigation, are mere inconvenient “facts” that get in the way of the obvious conclusion that the report is clearly partisan. We should of course instead accept the completely objective words of Palin’s own lawyer, who finds her innocent of all charges.

www.poligazette.com...

Snap! Haha, I am on fire with humiliating people like you. I got to choose a paper ballot and wrote Ron Paul in who got !2! Write ins on the NH ballot in the city of... whatever its called. The place votes at midnight for some reason. So even in NH he has support!

Humiliating me??? Uh, sweetheart, you might want to go back and give that article a second look - particularly the date. That article concerns the FIRST troopergate committee, not this most recent one where you are claiming that that she was found not guilty by a "Republican Controlled" committee.

Try again, please.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The original board had a majority of republicans and was put together by the legislature to investigate Palin's abuse of power.

The second report came from a board appointed by Sarah Palin to investigate herself. Very much like how Bush used to have the Atty General investigate his Government. It's like asking OJ if he did it and when he says No then saying Ok you can go then. Give me a break.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
That article concerns the FIRST troopergate committee, not this most recent one where you are claiming that that she was found not guilty by a "Republican Controlled" committee.

Um. no. sos, I think you better go back and read her posts. You've mis-read something along the way because she said the board who found Palin GUILTY (the first board) was Republican-controlled.

Take a deep breath and read carefully.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

I NEVER CLAIMED THE REPUBLICANS CONTROLLED THE SECOND ONE! You claimed that. The Republican controlled comittee found her GUILTY! The one that was hand picked by her found her innocent. As in Manson chooses his jury and is found innocent. As in OJ Simpson chooses Buffalo fans for his jury. Is that simple enough for you? Thank you BH for TRYING to explain it to him. But he won't read it I bet. Just keep going on about how I claimed something I didn't.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by GamerGal]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

reply to post by sos37

I NEVER CLAIMED THE REPUBLICANS CONTROLLED THE SECOND ONE! You claimed that. The Republican controlled comittee found her GUILTY! The one that was hand picked by her found her innocent. As in Manson chooses his jury and is found innocent. As in OJ Simpson chooses Buffalo fans for his jury. Is that simple enough for you? Thank you BH for TRYING to explain it to him. But he won't read it I bet. Just keep going on about how I claimed something I didn't.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by GamerGal]

Uh, no I did read it and unlike you I do admit when I'm wrong and yes, I misread that one like in your second post on page 1:

"Oh so the board with republicans finds her guilty, the ones with her friends on it doesn't"

That's one thing Republicans do that Democrats have never done, shown some sense of humility when they are wrong about something.

But that begs the question about your quote - how do you know the second committee had her friends on it? Why the hatred for Sarah Palin?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

She hand picked them. It wasn't a bipartisan board like the first one that found her guilty. The second one was people she picked. OJ Simpson picking Buffalo fans, or Manson choosing followers, for the jury. Amazing that the people they picked would find them innocent... not.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Source

The other investigation is overseen by the state Personnel Board, a three-member panel appointed by the governor. Panel members can be fired by the governor for cause. Two members are holdovers from the previous governor and Palin reappointed the third.
Two personnel board members are holdovers from the previous governor and Palin reappointed the third.

One, Alfred Tamagni Sr., donated $400 to Palin's 2006 campaign. Petumenos has donated money to several Democratic candidates.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join