It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Fossett Did Not Find A Path To Another Dimension... Proof

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I would like to say I'm not too happy about the news, I would have liked to believe that Steve did find a way to another dimension... but it seems, he didnt, and all the stories by his friends saying he did were fabricated.

(CNN) -- Bones found last week near where Steve Fossett's plane crashed in eastern California's Sierra Nevadas are those of the adventurer, authorities said Monday.
Searchers found the bones, Fossett's driver's license, a pair of shoes and a $100 bill on Wednesday, Anderson said last week. The discovery site was a little more than a half-mile from where Fossett's plane wreckage was found on October 1 in a remote area of the Sierra Nevadas at an altitude of 10,000 feet.
Source

Well, kinda sucks, but at least we know eh?
So, for all those that believed the story, sorry, you can now be at ease.
Perhaps we can use this example for future Hoaxes.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
His corporeal remains didn't make the transition, no, but we don't know for certain where the rest of him went. Don't be so quick to assume that Steve is dead and dimensionless. Until we make the same journey none of us will know.

Obsrvr

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Yes, but, the original story infers that he was planning on returning...
While I openly believe in our spirits, and that something happens to us when we die, this particular cases hinted that he was going to return.

Now, they have found his crashed airplane, and remains...
To me, thats the end of the story.

I could totally be wrong, but my common sense, in this particular circumstance, has to say this is a case closed story.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Another proof. DNA testing shows bones are Fossett's.

Bones found last week near where Steve Fossett's plane crashed in eastern California's Sierra Nevadas are those of the adventurer, authorities said Monday.Testing at California's state crime lab determined that "two large bones" recovered Wednesday matched Fossett's DNA, a spokeswoman for the Madera County Sheriff's Department in California said.

edition.cnn.com

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
guys..

get a grip..

he was on old man who crashed his plane and died..

lol, he didnt enter another dimension..

i believe in aliens and other alternative theories but if you really think he entered another dimension while conveniently leaving his DNA tagged bones behind you need a reality check

not everything is a supernatural conspiracy.. or is it?

Ret

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
true.

But this Thread was quite popular and made the front page of ATS for a while.

Nothing against the OP at all.
It was an interesting story.
However, many people thought something of it.
Now we can put it to rest.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I dont believe it. Mayb its a cover up? Just to shut people up. I think he's gone some where else. Just 2 bones found? and his license??lol

Sounds like a 9/11 theory to me when they found Mohammad Ottas passport right after the WTC came down threw all the dust and extremely hot fire that collapsed a skyscraper

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
This is ridiculous. Steve Fossett died. That is it. Why is everyone banging on about other dimensions? Does anyone have any actual evidence of people/spirits/souls/energies/farts/whatever being able to travel to different 'dimensions' - heck, what are these 'dimensions' everyone is talking about anyway? It seems a bunch of people are desperately trying to still think Steve Fossett is alive, to the point they discard logic and instead make wild-ass guesses, completely devoid of supporting evidence.

He flew a plane. The plane crashed. He died. His remains have been found.

Case closed.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
It was Nixon blame him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I wasn't aware that there was speculation he was entering or looking for another dimension. I have no comment on that.

Those of you who have made sarcastic comments in this thread know where you can stick them, preferably, sideways.

Obsrvr

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Obsrvr

We know he's dead and dimensionless. We know that. Unless you have some startling new evidence of the ability of people to travel to different yet-to-be-defined 'dimensions', then that will not change.

The burden of proof is yours, not anyone else's. "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" as a wise man once said. A wise man who didn't, btw, make stuff up and pass it on as absolute fact.

new topics

top topics

join