It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

political spam in my u2u box (Randy Echo U2U)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I replied to him and told him to vote for Ron Paul

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BindareDundat

Yeah, I replied to him too, with the T&Cs. That was pretty lame on his part.
He had to of known what was coming to him, and that he wouldn't acomplish anything. Super lame.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
ok that settles that then

thanks for the replies and i am glad to see you all were on top of this and also glad to see he was banned.

sure was a lame attempt to get my vote though..
:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
I have to wonder how bright this guy was. I mean he sent me and other mods this crap. He had to know we would whack him for that. I wonder if he was a cousin to the skinheads who wanted to shoot Obama and 100 plus other people.

Loser.

Bright enough. He did not get banned until after he got his lil message out to an awful lot of people. Let's not pat ourselves on th back too much when you see the flood of people complaining about getting this U2U.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Yep, I received that as well. I just deleted it.

I guess he/she didn't notice I don't even live in the United States...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Iblis Smiley

Hey, these guys did what they were supposed to do. They couldn't have predicted that this guy would flood everyones mailbox.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Vote Judean Peoples Front!

Down with the Peoples Popular Front of Judea.

You've been reading one of mah posts today about the United Popular Front, haven't you?
Oh and btw, I got that spam u2u too. And I never vote in any American elections.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iblis Smiley
Bright enough. He did not get banned until after he got his lil message out to an awful lot of people. Let's not pat ourselves on th back too much when you see the flood of people complaining about getting this U2U.

We didn't act quick enough for you? Can you do better Mr. AOL proxy?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

He was banned within about 3 minutes from the time I came out of a thread, found the U2U, copied it, and alerted the squad. Hell, that's faster response than most of these home alarm systems. And we did it all without a hitch or a bobble. What more do you want; we should have preemtively nuked the guy because our remote viewers saw it coming?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Ah, now I feel left out. I didn't get one. I'm going to have to get a user name that starts with a letter in the alphabet closer to the top.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

I wouldn't explain myself to this guy. He has alot of nerve to say that when he just joined yesterday.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

My username starts with a Z, and I still got the U2U...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736

What more do you want; we should have preemtively nuked the guy because our remote viewers saw it coming?

A tempting idea at times I imagine eh? (chuckle)

By the way, I was apparently in stealth mode and never showed up on his radar. Jeez! I'm not even worthy of spam! I gotta start maintaining a higher profile!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Good job..Quick response from all the mods. I got a u2u.. deleted it also..I did wonder at the time if it was "legal" now I know.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Too bad ATS had already voted

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
It is not allowed and the past member now sleeps with the fishes.

Poor fishes

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60
reply to post by whitewave

My username starts with a Z, and I still got the U2U...

Doh!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I feel left out, too.

I didn't get one either.

I am so sad.....

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I have a feeling they scanned the whos online list, and sent it to all users who were online at the time, supposing that way everyone who was on was sure to get it.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by schism85

Hey, these guys did what they were supposed to do. They couldn't have predicted that this guy would flood everyones mailbox.

I was not saying that ATS was not doing its best to prevent this or that you all are not on top of these things. I was just saying that it seemed a bit silly to say that he was not that smart after another mod exclaiming a "flood" of complaints from "everyone" this guy got to.

That's all, nothing against ATS or the mods. I was just saying, I got my U2U from him as long as all these other people plust those who complained but did not post here...so...he got what he wanted. He was not stupid. He knew he would get banned. The plan, I am sure, was just to get as many out as possible. He succeeded, no?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join