It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behead Indians in public - Pakistani Radio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Behead Indians in public - Pakistani Radio

www.expressbuzz.com

While the Army and police machinery are already worried about signals of Pakistani mobile service providers reaching the Indian side, Pakistani radio programmes have become yet another cause of concern. Had these only to do with songs and other entertainment it would have been a different matter. But some programmes talk of Kashmir’s ‘‘aazadi’’ and how blood should be spilt in all cities in India.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
This is just completely disgusting, to speak so violently about the people belonging to one of the most peaceful countries on the planet, even more peaceful considering overpopulation.

What is this, a marketing scheme for self-hate?
They want the world to hate them?

What is coming over this world?

www.expressbuzz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Your surprised? The middle east is a cesspool of violent degenerates hell bent on killing people in the most brutal manner. Obviously not ALL the middle eastern residence are of this mind set but an alarmingly huge portion is. They have no respect for women, and they stick to arcane methods of control like honor killings and beating their wives and daughters.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Disgusting...

These backward types want to ruin the decent stability of peace that exists in India. Shame on them and may they face their karma.

Peace

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Retikx

india is in asia, not the middle east.
not a one-line post.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
Your surprised? The middle east is a cesspool of violent degenerates hell bent on killing people in the most brutal manner. Obviously not ALL the middle eastern residence are of this mind set but an alarmingly huge portion is. They have no respect for women, and they stick to arcane methods of control like honor killings and beating their wives and daughters.

I just had to respond to this.

The majority of global violence is caused by the U.S.A. i'm sorry to say
global oppression at an alarming rate.

From settler colianism to present illegal invasions, bar none, white caucasians are the most violent and oppressive race in history.

And if you include india in the middle east as some inadvertantly do, no country on this planet respects women more than indians.

A man disrepects a woman in India and a gang of people will jump that person.

The only extremism that india has is respect for women, elders and education.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I was not talking about India, and im fully aware of its difference from the middle east. I guess i should have been more clear, these threats/hate are coming from the middle east and directed at India.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

lol, then why is delhi called the 'rape capital ' of India

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx

I was not talking about India, and im fully aware of its difference from the middle east. I guess i should have been more clear, these threats/hate are coming from the middle east and directed at India.

no, you were talking about pakistan which is where the radio broadcasts are coming from.

paskistan, like india, is also not in the middle east. you might want to go and swat up on your geography as you are not, as you claim, "fully aware"

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The Far East.

Some culture traits, lend themselves to the culture traits of The Middle East.

There creates confusion when thinking in 'culture' terms.
Pakistan is far more Middle Eastern culturally, than either Pakistan or India are Asian-in a former sense of culture slotting, or South Asian in a current one.

Pakistan is not located in the Middle East--fine.
Actually, I see this causes some problems with media and world attention. Pakistan should be grouped in the Middle East--because anyone who's ever been there will tell you--there's no where on earth more Middle Eastern, than Pakistan.

This war on cultural semantics and 'whose' territory and what to call who is going to go on for decades.

All I have to say about the subject of Paki@Indi beheadings is---> oh no, not again!

[edit on 4-11-2008 by HugmyRek]

top topics

join