It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Battle Part 1 and the end

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
I just didnt know because thier bodies were piled up at the feet of the regrouping enemy and I thought they may be regrouping by thier own dead..

The story was intended to be a bit confusing, I was trying to express the total chaos and carnage of battle I want to rewrite it into a longer story some day about a group of mountian Clans fighting to keep their independence from a quickly encroching "civilization"

Kind of like the Scottish battles with the English or the American Indian Wars or Civil War.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Thanks Dreamrebel and Worldwatcher for your reactions I am glad you liked it, and thanks to all the rest of you for your support.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Carnage well told. Kinda eerie. Nice job Amuk. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Amuk

That was seriously excellent! Totally loved it

You should really keep on writing when you some more free time and I hope your son win or get a high rank in the tournament. I'm sure he's well trained.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
That held me from the beginning. Perfect ending too.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Great! Now you got me wanting to go out and buy an axe.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I want to again thank everyone for their kind words on my first attempt at a story. I have a couple others I am working on, one of which is pretty short, I will try to post them as soon as I can.

I also want to think everyone for their encourgement for my son, we will be heading for his SECOND Arkansas State Championship in a few months.

And I think God that so far in the battles he fights the winner and the loser both go home that night.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Interesting ending Kinda creepy with the bloodlust. But an interesting read.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I thought I would bump this back up for those who havent read it because this is the first two parts and here is the last

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join