It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baracks Nevada Campaign manager dies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

I agree, even though I don't support Obama, a loss in a family is a great loss......My prayers are with them.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Maybe what happened in Vegas was getting ready to NOT stay in Vegas...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by SectionEight

Cmon man, have you no shame? A man died. His family must be heartbroken. Do you really have to whitewash it with zany political conspiracy theories

Dude, are you freaking serious? ATS is a conspiracy website! If you want rational, thought out posts that have to do with every-day life in America you might visit the Betty Crocker website. I hear the breakfast forums can get really zany, though, so stay sharp.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
the illuminati is taking care of possible risks by eliminating threats to their back story.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
My condolences to the Obama family and that of his campaign manager, the Tolberts.

In the second regard, the life of somebody who runs campaigns and is a political organizer is not one that promotes longevity.

Regardless of whether or not you support a particular candidate, these folks basically give their lives figuratively and sometimes literally for what they believe.

REgardless of how the election pans out for Obama, we should all take a moment, tip the hat, bend a knee or whatever to thank all those who make this process possible.

That is the most and only respectful thing that can be said or done for in either case.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Folks, this is a very hectic time. Please keep on topic, and civil. Don't troll or bait. Tolerance of such actions are at an all time low due to the hectic nature of these forums during this election.

Just so you know.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ok, its been a long long while I am the first born, the daughter of Dewey Swensen... Tomorrow is my fathers B Day.. I may not necessarily agree with his political choices but all I ask is that everyone respect his life, his children and his grand children.. He was a wonderful man and we miss him!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join