It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baracks Nevada Campaign manager dies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
wcbstv.com...

Another death in the Obama camp. His grandmother and this. Sad day.

Heart goes out to his family.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Okay, villify me if you want, but I'm going to say it. The timing of this latest break is just BIZARRE. His grandmother was one thing, but now this. If the Obama camp breaks another news story about a death in the ranks, I'm raising the red flag ...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Very strange!

Intimidation?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
Okay, villify me if you want, but I'm going to say it. The timing of this latest break is just BIZARRE. His grandmother was one thing, but now this. If the Obama camp breaks another news story about a death in the ranks, I'm raising the red flag ...

Whats the red flag? They are offing loved ones and loyal friends????

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
OMG. When it rains it pours. Don't these come in threes?
My heart goes out to Obama, his family and campaign workers this day. It cannot be easy heading to the finish line under these circumstances. And I could say the same for anyone. Human being to human being, my sincerest condolences.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This is VERY strange... Bad luck or worse???

Keep us posted....

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Wow, this just got VERY interesting. Again, I offer my condolences, but the timing of this is just too crazy to ignore. Is this just bad luck, or is it something more?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I agree with you, I don't think Obama needs to kill off anyone to win this election. But I have to say, that you had to of seen this coming from other posters when you posted this article.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by schism85]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
He's the second one to go down in Nevada for O, the first was this guy here.

Edmond Dewey Swensen, suffered a massive heart attack while campaigning in Sparks on Oct. 18.

God rest Their souls.

[edit on 11/3/2008 by TheRooster]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BindareDundat
OMG. When it rains it pours. Don't these come in threes?

Typically yes they do come in threes. Not always, but frequently enough to make those who work in health care dread going to work if they know someone has recently passed.

Once again more bad news for Obama's camp, but specifically for Tolbert's family. Very sad day indeed.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Even after an election is over, if illegal activity has taken place there is recourse in the courts. Where there is power there is corruption, this could be a red flag or a coincidence. A cover up or bad luck. Then again it is Nevada, lots of people end up in the desert in Nevada due to gambling and the other deadly sins.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
God. Obama really wants those votes, huh? Just having people all around him die so that he can win an election.

Yeah, and appearently he gave his grandmother cancer, and his campaign manager a heart attack. Busy man.

Wheres the logic??

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by schism85

Originally posted by Sublime620
God. Obama really wants those votes, huh? Just having people all around him die so that he can win an election.

Yeah, and appearently he gave his grandmother cancer, and his campaign manager a heart attack. Busy man.

Wheres the logic??

Wasn't Nevada where the ACORN scandal broke? The head of the Nevada Obama campaign dies on the eve of the election? Coincidence?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'd say so. While Iam not familar with the Acorn scandal, I still don't see how that will make sense.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by schism85

Well if he was main guy in charge in Nevada, he would be the one under oath in court at some time. This needs a team of investigators the size of a Palin witch hunt.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SectionEight

Cmon man, have you no shame? A man died. His family must be heartbroken. Do you really have to whitewash it with zany political conspiracy theories

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I seem to recall a few Bush people who died get extreme scrutiny as well as a few Clinton people when he was in office. So my question is, the Messiah is off limits?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
My condolences go out.

But the coincidence is strange.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SectionEight

I seem to recall a few Bush people who died get extreme scrutiny as well as a few Clinton people when he was in office. So my question is, the Messiah is off limits?

Stop trolling all around ATS, because that's just what your recent actions prove, cold, heartless, and unstoppable hatred for Obama... and the innocent people who support him/ his families. It isn't good to be hateful, especially when you have no personal relationship with these rested souls.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join