It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holland is preparing for the worst..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
So what is it exactly they are anticipating? Is this a kind of general awareness campaign? I know these kind of kits are provided in a disaster strike area. I am not sure why every one in the country needs it.
I am very curious to know the reason.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
This could be somewhat similar to what is happening in new zealand.
In the last 6 months we have had constant messages about making a survival kit and recently we have a 3 hour movie of what would happen if there was a disaster in our capital which is quite strange

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Is there a net streaming version of the video you are mentioning?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
And we have an image of the imergency kitt

To bad only civil servants and mayors will get the kitt for free.

And there is also a website

Typical dutch to initiate something like this. Lets go to some more interesting news?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This is quite strange stuff.
I dont have any TV so maybe i catched this one a bit late.

I think the last times this sort of survival pack was needed in the netherlands on a mass scale has been qite a while ago, 1953 i think maybe.

Why would the government hand out these survival packs now?
Puzzeling.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
This could be somewhat similar to what is happening in new zealand.
In the last 6 months we have had constant messages about making a survival kit and recently we have a 3 hour movie of what would happen if there was a disaster in our capital which is quite strange

That is because we have had a lot of earthquakes. Preparing is nothing that is new in NZ. There are yearly campaigns about preparing for the big one.

btw, the movie was two hours, with a follow up the next night.

You just have to look at NZ to answer your questions. The volcano's in Auckland are over due. Okataina is due to go, and that is predicted as being so major it could set Taupo, Tarawera, and Ruapehu off. White Island is at risk. Taupo and Wellington are over due for major quakes, and the south island is over due for a quake that if, no let me rephrase that, because they have said it isn't if, it is when, when it hits will be felt in Australia.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing that thread..Hope all works out well there for you and its just over preparedness but its nice to always have a plan and supplies, most families dont have an emergency plan yet, I know now thanks to my military service that I will be able to fend for myself and protect my loved ones and whats mine.

This was a good thread for you to read and take some information for yourself....

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread412012/pg1'

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join