It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Severed Goat Head Left Outside Dem Candidate's Office

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Severed Goat Head Left Outside Dem Candidate's Office

rawstory.com

Campaign workers leaving Democratic House candidate Charlie Brown's northern California office over the weekend were greeted by a grisly scene. Someone left a bloody, severed goat's head on the office's doorstep.

"This could be the result of a Halloween prank, all the way up to something out of The Godfather," observers David Dayen, writing at local blog Calitics. "But the fact that it happened at the beginning of GOTV weekend is very curious."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
YIKES...gulp.

This has some extremely creepy undertones to it IMO.

Isn't severing a goat head part of voodoo rituals?

Perhaps somebody looking to cast a sinister spell upon this individual?

Not sure how much I buy into that type of stuff, but the message sent by this is certainly enough to make one keep an eye on this...

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
wow, I kinda wish I could vote for this guy just to madden whoever decided to put the goat head on his dorrstep. Also, I misread it at first and thought it said the beginning of GOTH week instead of GOTV week.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
How do we know he didn't put it there himself or better yet some lefty journalist who needed a quick story for his editor?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
We had some Tory somewhere north on the metroplitan line, and he did scary letters, phone calls, slashed tyres, the works. He was done on 46 counts of this. Reminds me of a squirrel who was so territorial he attacked everyone. So we shot him.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SectionEight
How do we know he didn't put it there himself or better yet some lefty journalist who needed a quick story for his editor?

Wow, your desperation is hilarious. How WOULD we know? You go and try to find that out for us, until then, thumbs-down for poor failure of *trying* to turn this thread off-topic.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
See that is the problem with America.

Instead of being thankful, they report it or complain.

If that had been a Mexican, like me, I would have prepped it up, threw it in the oven, and made some barbecue out of it.

Then I would try to find the person who left it to say Thank you.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SectionEight

No, a "lefty" journalist would severe the head off a goat and leave it at democrat's office, and then severe the head of a pig, put lipstick on it, and leave it a republican office.

Two stories in one night, bonanza!

[edit on 3-11-2008 by mattguy404]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404
reply to post by SectionEight

No, a "lefty" journalist would severe the head off a goat and leave it at democrat's office, and then severe the head of a pig, put lipstick on it, and leave it a republican office.

Two stories in one night, bonanza!

[edit on 3-11-2008 by mattguy404]

No no you got it all wrong. The goathead serves dual purpose, a sensational story and sympathy for the liberal running for office. It also requires half the work of your scenario, remember he is avoiding work in the first place by creating his own story.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
"My Pet Goat"

I have searched the internet to the end and back for the story.I would have to buy the text book to read it. I know the begining and now maybe the begining of the ending.I think I can read between the lines here.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Jesus. What has this country come to. I mean really, how rediculous can people get over politics? It makes me want to move to a remote island and get away from all these psychos.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

Maybe someone thought it was a designated goat recycling center.

OMG!!!! ROFLMFAO! That was too funny!

Having a severed goat head waiting at your door is so creepy. I would be so grossed out I probably wouldn't be able to return to that office! My stomach would be too quesey!

Jemison

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
That was a metaphorical threat from some on in the republican party, I would look into what other area repubs, are grovers, masons, or Ashkenazi Jews.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ok lets use logic.
The repubs don't want him elected. Same as every election everywhere.
So why do something hatefull to give him free publicity and sympathy? That would help him get elected so it is illogical for the Repubs to do it.
Why did the Dem have it put on the news right away? Did it hit the news before investigation or afterwards? Is this election tomorrow?

To believe this was done to scare him instead of boost his poll numbers is the same as believing Gramma Obama's death was timed. Food for thought.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SectionEight
Ok lets use logic.
The repubs don't want him elected. Same as every election everywhere.
So why do something hatefull to give him free publicity and sympathy? That would help him get elected so it is illogical for the Repubs to do it.
Why did the Dem have it put on the news right away? Did it hit the news before investigation or afterwards? Is this election tomorrow?

To believe this was done to scare him instead of boost his poll numbers is the same as believing Gramma Obama's death was timed. Food for thought.

Yes lets use logic. Why would a McCain supporter scratch a B into her face and claim she was attacked and raped by a large black man for supporting McCain.

Everyone knows that everyone is rational and always makes sense. See what good the 'B' lady did for her party.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The economy is bad, everyone is trying to get "A HEAD".

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join