It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschilds and Rockefellers fotunes, according to Forbes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I found these pages on Forbes, according to this information (slightly outdated), these "Illuminated" families don't have that much wealth, atleast compared to the trillion dollar figures floating around. But then again, why believe everything that is written/printed, they could own Forbes Media in some indirect way

Rockefeller Dynasty

Rothschild Dynasty

Just thought I'd share

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekIllumination
I found these pages on Forbes, according to this information (slightly outdated), these "Illuminated" families don't have that much wealth, atleast compared to the trillion dollar figures floating around. But then again, why believe everything that is written/printed, they could own Forbes Media in some indirect way

Rockefeller Dynasty

Rothschild Dynasty

Just thought I'd share

They also claim Warren Buffett and Gates are the richest men in the world :S

They simply own money that these families print out, so how can they claim they are richer?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I wonder of the Rothschild are jelous that the Rockerfellas have more money then them. And that is why we are having this crises in the credit/housing market. Just kidding

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

That is the biggest load of crap i have ever heard.
The Rothschilds were worth that much back in the 1700's century when they crashed the London market for the first time.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The irony of this thread is that the Rockerfellers or the Rothschilds probably own Forbes...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
power is the real wealth of the world. money is only grease that smooths the way to that power. it appears to me like a game of chess, the more you play the better you get, the better you get the more likely a stalemate or a no-win situation. that is unless you want to play suicide chess and force a resolution.

top topics

join