It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama's Grandmother Dies on Eve of Election

page: 3
8
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vodo34861


This just seems to be timed just right to get some sympathy votes. I know it seems harsh to say but there has been evidence to show that people who are deathly ill do not die before a big event such as a birthday and anniversary. Having your grandson become President would be huge.

Your thoughts?

elections.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)


Yeah, when my Girlfriend passed away from cancer. I wanted her to live longer so I kept telling her there was a birthday, anniversary, or election the next day. Can you believe she went and died on me anyway? Selfish girl. It is like she had no regard for timing at all. I wonder if she was really put down by the secret assasin you seem to be hinting took out grandma Barack.




posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SectionEight
reply to post by Simulacra
 


All thse topics about her death are being used as a platform to announce his inevitable victory, her death is being used as the proxy vehicle for this idea. I don't see any Obama supporters upset over that sad little fact.



Yeah, because up until his grandmother died, he had no platform or money or time or media outlets to make any announcements. Thank god she died to give him the opportunity to finally get some air time.

This site is going downhill so baddly, so quickly. There is hardly and intelligent thought in this thread. The sympathy posts are nice, but do not seem to fit ATS. The other posts are just ignorant hatred. What exactly is the discussion supposed to be here?



posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
We must never let our emotions blind our logic. There is a possibility that the timing of this incident is a little too good.

However, this is not the topic to be discussing this. I'm sure if somebody made a topic about the timing of her death in the "General Conspiracies" forum, no moderator would object (and I would probably try participating in it myself), but given the nature of the OP's post, this thread is not for the discussion of the timing, but the death itself.

My condolences to Obama, his family, and his supporters in this time of heartache.



posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRooster
Why is it some of you simply cannot just pay your respects?

Though I am not a supporter of your campaign, I am a supporter of you and your family in this in this time of mourning. May God bless you all as you mourn.


This is suspicious, the timing so perfect.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by stewartw2]



posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iblis Smiley

Originally posted by SectionEight
reply to post by Simulacra
 


All thse topics about her death are being used as a platform to announce his inevitable victory, her death is being used as the proxy vehicle for this idea. I don't see any Obama supporters upset over that sad little fact.



Yeah, because up until his grandmother died, he had no platform or money or time or media outlets to make any announcements. Thank god she died to give him the opportunity to finally get some air time.

This site is going downhill so baddly, so quickly. There is hardly and intelligent thought in this thread. The sympathy posts are nice, but do not seem to fit ATS. The other posts are just ignorant hatred. What exactly is the discussion supposed to be here?


I never said he used it, I said specifically his supporters are and are continuing to do so. The irony is they cannot even see that they are using her death in the same ill manner as the conspiracy goons. They just cannot help themselves from crying about gamma toots not getting to see the big victory. To them people who only came to annoint their Messiah, Boo hoo get a hanky and keep it handy all day tomorrow too, you may need it for real.



posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity
 


It was to be in relation to the timing of her death but people have taken it to be something else.



posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vodo34861


This just seems to be timed just right to get some sympathy votes. I know it seems harsh to say but there has been evidence to show that people who are deathly ill do not die before a big event such as a birthday and anniversary. Having your grandson become President would be huge.

Your thoughts?

elections.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)


I'm definitly not an Obama supporter but i disagree that this is a political attempt to get sympathy votes. Talk like that gives us McCain supports a bad name. My heart goes out to Obama and his family. I give the guy a ton of credit for going to see her during the campaign. Honestly it says a lot about his charecter. Anyone who pries into a personal event like this in anyones life trying to link it with the election or politics needs to back off. Both McCain and Obama are human and we all including the media need to respect their families.

I wish Obama and his family the Best in these rough times.



posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SectionEight


I never said he used it, I said specifically his supporters are and are continuing to do so. The irony is they cannot even see that they are using her death in the same ill manner as the conspiracy goons. They just cannot help themselves from crying about gamma toots not getting to see the big victory. To them people who only came to annoint their Messiah, Boo hoo get a hanky and keep it handy all day tomorrow too, you may need it for real.


Like I said, what is this discussion supposed to be about? Who is using it? Where? How is it helping? I did not hear about it until I got home from work about a half hour ago, It is almost too late to go anywhere or talk to too many people. It is way too late to do anything. What exactly are people gaining from or using this death for and where are they doing it?



posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2


You then are a supporter of naivity. I am a rational human, but this is suspicious-amazingly suspicious.


An older woman who was dying of cancer, died...of cancer.

The suspicious part is....?



posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain
 

You mean, beyond the fact he's a natural-born American citizen? And apparently more of a Christian than you are?



posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Iblis Smiley
 


Oh I dunno-perhaps the fact that it occured one day before the election and she was the next presidents grandma.
Just postulating: you may well be right.



posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vodo34861


This just seems to be timed just right to get some sympathy votes. I know it seems harsh to say but there has been evidence to show that people who are deathly ill do not die before a big event such as a birthday and anniversary. Having your grandson become President would be huge.

Your thoughts?

elections.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)


Are you insane? Have you any proof of your death vs birthday claim???



posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Vodo34861
 


My sincere condolences to Obama and his family. This has to be a very dark day indeed. I understand his grandmother was an extraordinary woman and will be remembered by many for her contributions in life.



posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Sounds sad......but was there a thread that said something in the effect that Barrak Hussan Obama Jr.'s grandma said he was born in Kenya Africa? That was what a couple weeks ago? This sounds like a Hollywood Blockbuster film... Grand mother knows some thing that can throw off the Election so the hidden elite comes in and puts a stop to grandma speaking out .....?



posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by serg3smurf
 


For the last time, it was his Aunt who supposedly said all that.

Show some respect, people.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Obama family. Such a tragic thing to happen



posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Yeah interesting timing. Most likely a time of stress in the family, makes it hard for older folks to hold on in these situations. It's awful that we can even suspect that this old lady was bumped off for a timely sympathy vote, but I honestly wouldn't put it past them anymore.

On a not quite so related but pertinent note. I'll be very interested to see what the entertainment section of the media is going to be pacifying the masses with this election. Will they be keeping the conservative vote at home glued to their televisions? Or the swing and black votes?

I'm over in the UK so I wont have the morbid pleasure of observing the propaganda machine at work, but I'm sure some here will keep us informed about the superbowl or whatever other big tv event they have planned.



posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by justme2
reply to post by serg3smurf
 


For the last time, it was his Aunt who supposedly said all that.

Show some respect, people.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Obama family. Such a tragic thing to happen


whatever, man.
show some sources!

www.israelnationalnews.com...




According to Obama's Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims. His grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the United States and is so proud because she was present DURING HIS BIRTH IN KENYA, in the delivery room. -This, according to several news sites and Pennsylvania attorney Philip J. Berg (see video below) who is, surprisingly, a life long democrat himself. Berg is the former Deputy Attorney General of Pennsylvania, and he has an impressive background in his activities as a democrat, but his support for the party seemingly stops when it comes to his trust in Barack Hussein Obama.



but whatever.
I don't even care.

I'd rather see obama in than mccain.

i'm just posting this to spite your uninformed ignorance.
not because i want to see him be pushed out of the race.

-

[edit on 3-11-2008 by prevenge]



posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole
 


why, if you don't mind me asking, are you rolling your eyes at me? Is it because you felt I should've known the answer to such a simple question? I only asked a question.



posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity
 


Actually, maybe you should go back and read the first two posts, by the author of this thread. The direction the author took is about the timing of the death and how it will gain sympathy votes. So those who are mourning the death of Obama's grandmother are off-topic. Those who are finding the conspiracy in her death are on topic.

Carry on.



posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AHostileMe
reply to post by SonicInfinity
 


Actually, maybe you should go back and read the first two posts, by the author of this thread. The direction the author took is about the timing of the death and how it will gain sympathy votes. So those who are mourning the death of Obama's grandmother are off-topic. Those who are finding the conspiracy in her death are on topic.

Carry on.

Thank you at least someone sees where I was looking for this to go. Seeing as how it was posted on ATS



new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join