It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Persuade an Undecided Vote

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Since there are still some undecideds out there, what can some of you decideds say to persuade and undecided vote. This isn't a thread to bash the other party. Just simply state your #1 reason why your voting for who your voting for.

This does not have to be about Obama or McCain, any official canidate is fine!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
McCain likes turtles. I like turtles. I like McCain.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Thats great. I believe turtles to be a very important issue during this election. McCain just went up a couple points in my book!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Obama has no experience. Obama has a lot of shady characters that he is affiliated with and all he can seem to say is that he didn't know they were white-haters, domestic terrorists, PLO mouth-pieces, etc.

Obama is by far the most blind seeing person on the planet.

Vote McCain/Palin. At least you will know that you are electing someone who will tell you the truth even if that truth is unpopular.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This country was built with the full intent that a person has the freedom to become sucessful.When you take away the the need to suceed and replace it with a false support system that traps people in a virtual slavery.
Or you take the wealth from some to give to others.There has been a travesty of justice commited against us all.
McCain sees that equalization of wealth would kill the spirit of those that strive to make a better life for themselves. In my mind everyone's "entitlement" ends with "life liberty and the pursuit of happiness" Why should I expect someone else to make my living for me?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
my 2 cents: Chuck Baldwin...

the bottom line with Chuck is this: he's the only one on the ballot willing to support an independent and transparent investigation into 911 -- the only one demanding an overhaul of the federal reserve system and the IRS -- he's also the only one with the guts to talk out against the New World Order (the term that daddy Bush used during his state of the union address, and no one batted an eye) --

..at this stage, everything else is pointless..

I've not heard or read anything from the Baldwin camp opposing gay rights; constitution party is all about civil liberties, and that includes everyone; it may be on their platform list, but I'm telling you, it's all about the constitution; Baldwin has also explained clearly that it would be foolish for a religious man like himself to be anti-separation-of-church-and-state and pro-theocracy; he doesn't want anyone telling him how to run his spiritual life, and he wouldn't impose upon anyone else; therefore, it would be my understanding that under his principles, denying anyone the ability to marry anyone else would be unconstitutional; besides, he could be pursuaded on certain issues..

what's really important right now is 911 and the Federal Reserve, because these 2 things can pull the house of cards down from it's base; nothing else can do it..

we've got to go with Baldwin !! I'm not a Christian, and I am definitely pro-choice, pro-gay-rights and women's-rights, etc. but I'm backing Baldwin..

the 2-party system has to be overthrown... I know he can't win this time around, but we've got to make a statement !!!

our country is going down the toilet; we've got to take it back..

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I agree this whole two-party thing needs to go. Im not saying we should do away with both parties, but we should allow others. I mean at least let them all debate.

link   
I agree this whole two-party thing needs to go. Im not saying we should do away with both parties, but we should allow others. I mean at least let them all debate.

link   

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
McCain, because I like my rights to collect and own firearms. Which are my 2nd ammendment rights.

I see no constitutional rights in jeopardy under McCain. I can name at least 2 or 3 under Obama.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
If I do vote for John McCain, my top issue is nuclear power. Though his idea of 40 new plants is unfeasible, he is very supportive of it. I've been doing reports and research and writing papers since fourth grade about nuclear safety. Not only does it have a better safety record -- from the mines to the reactors -- than coal plants, but we can no longer afford to concede to alarmists and the misinformed. We actually -need- to build new plants. Renewable is just not enough.

I do not agree with many of Mr. Obama's policies, but I also do not completely agree with McCain. Based the candidate quiz I found right here on ATS, I've been considering Chuck Baldwin. Sorry, that was a little more than you asked for.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The issue of undecided voters is being discussed here:
Undecideds - are you out there?

Please carry on this discussion there.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join