It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas grandmother has died

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
link coming soon...

heart goes out to obama family. one day before the election..horrible timing.. too bad she couldnt see him win

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Is this the one that said he was born in Kenya? Or a different one?

And yeah that's gonna be a downer on what could be the greatest day of Obama's life (so far).

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Oh no ......PRAYING for Obama and his family ..
I know how hard that will be for him especially so close to the most important day of his life ..

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Bad at any time. But the day before the biggest single day of his political life? Kinda takes any enjoyment out of it...

My condolenses to both him and his family.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

link   
Meh, its only a grandmother. Everyone's got two of them at least. But if he wins it should overshadow a bit that downer.

link   
Oh... SO sad! She didn't make it to the election. I'm glad he did go and see her a couple weeks ago.

My heart goes out to the entire family...

link   
The timing sure is interesting. If I didn't know better I would say that this was planned well in advance to help Obama close the deal.

I'm not a fan of Obama by ANY means, but my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family during this difficult time.

Jemison

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
My condolences to Senetor Obama.

Human empathy knows no political parties. I am sorry this had to come at a time when he must certainly already be feeling incredible stress.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The timing is so poignant and ironic. At least now he has one more guardian angel.

Please ATS, let's not spin this into a conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This is truly sad, my thoughts, prays, and love goes out to Obama and his late grandmother. I am truly sad, and I hope everyone looks at the higher values of his family and this loss

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghaleon12
Meh, its only a grandmother. Everyone's got two of them at least. But if he wins it should overshadow a bit that downer.

that is horrible. quite sick sir.

im sorry shallowness exists

link   
Thoughts and prayers for Obama and his family. I understand this woman basically raised him so its like losing a mother for him.

link   

Originally posted by Jemison
The timing sure is interesting. If I didn't know better I would say that this was planned well in advance to help Obama close the deal.

I'm not a fan of Obama by ANY means, but my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family during this difficult time.

Jemison

Ick...that is what I am talking about.

link   
I may not care for Obama's policies or ideas for this country.I do wish him and his family well in this sad time for them. They have my sympathy.

link   

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I would offer the Obama family my heart felt condolences.Even with the expected,dealing with death is never easy.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison

Jemison

disgusting... truly the lowest of low comes out and rears its ugly head sometime...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
If this is true, and these tapes are real...

Berg Releases Obama Grandmother Tape - Transcript
2.bp.blogspot.com...
Berg Releases Obama Grandmother Tape - Audio File
www.americasright.com...

We really maybe were on something, we still are.

ya know what. can the mods just close this. im sorry i even posted it. it was inevitable. but my god. this thread shows the true disgusting characters that graze these boards. and its just wrong

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This is a very sad story. If Obama wins, it will be a bitter sweet celebration. The timing is just awful.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by schism85]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
There's alot of disgusting people on here now, wow, I wonder how would it be taken to you if someone wishes or disrespects a loss of a love-one in your own pitiful lives. Please go learn some respect, and human morals at the least.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join