It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO (Orb) fleet, November 2nd, Canada (Pretty Impressive)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
No close up like in Mexico.

www.youtube.com...

There should be a bright light in direction of travel.

Even if going up... or sideways when the pilot forgets
to check up on the momentum orientation.

I'll start calling them momentum huts (aka UFO) but I
liked T&L buggies to disguise the mechanism.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Kinda looks similar to the vid I posted about the fleet over Seoul, maybe balloons, maybe not.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I do love this one....

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

as featured in the news, with original clip at end

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Found this video via UFO Sightings
It grabbed my attention because it takes place in my city. I wish he could've been able to zoom in better but it looks pretty legit. There is no way those are planes because of how many are in close proximity to each other. I also don't think they are birds or balloons.

I saw my first UFO last summer with my boyfriend. Wish I had that on cam. The way it moved is unlike any aircraft I have ever seen.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
item not found but Google has something

A very overcast sky and some floating orbs as usual.
Sure UFOs of the orb type.
ED:
Google has the
Okanagan, BC, Canada, November 2nd, 2008 UFO

video and a big list of links must have been the hot topic of the day
all the net was a buzz

edit on 6/4/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

Your liveleak video has disappeared.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jaellma

That's because it's a zombie thread.
Here's the video

Posted a few times.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could be geese.

Autumn: Non-resident geese (i.e. geese that did not nest in the Okanagan) may migrate to the Okanagan

www.okanagangooseplan.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

really you think those are geese? I've lived in this town for 17yrs & I've never seen a goose formation like that at all and we get them here all the time.
Yes there is a small airport in town to the west and Kelowna, 45mins south, has a small international airport but these appear in the sky to the east beyond the city limits or possibly above Lumby, a village with a population around 2,000 and no airport.

This is what the guy who filmed the orbs said when uploading his sightings onto ufostalker.com

Okanagan, BC, Canada, November 2nd, 2008 around supper time. I filmed this right after a rainbow, which is why I had grabbed my camera to begin with. The rainbow was gone by the time I had my camera, but these countless orbs filled the sky. It was nearly impossible to capture a good shot. I did the best that I could do. They stayed in formation (for the most part). Some just disappeared, but most drifted off together in formation. The sighting lasted about 10 minutes. It was amazing but a bit frightening as well. Here is a link to the video: www.youtube.com... My original footage is a little longer, and a great deal clearer.

TeslaandLyne: Yes it made the news apparently too. I had a lot going on in my life back then so I missed hearing all about it even though it's filmed from the downtown core.
edit on 4-6-2012 by knoledgeispower because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2012 by knoledgeispower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, does this sound like geese?

They stayed in formation (for the most part). Some just disappeared, but most drifted off together in formation. The sighting lasted about 10 minutes

I think it is really cool that a fleet of orb ships flying...or drifting in formation ...of balloons was captured on video.
The question I have is why mimic balloons? If their intention was to be stealth like, they failed because nobody was fooled here obviously.

At any point did they exibit any behavior that was not balloon like? If not, that is trully amazing! The dead giveaway was that they shimered and stayed in formation sort of but not really - like totally fake ballon like things drifting about and slowly disappearing. Pure genius!
edit on 5-6-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian
reply to post by Phage

They stayed in formation (for the most part). Some just disappeared, but most drifted off together in formation. The sighting lasted about 10 minutes

I think it is really cool that a fleet of orb ships flying...or drifting in formation ...of balloons was captured on video.
The question I have is why mimic balloons? If their intention was to be stealth like, they failed because nobody was fooled here obviously.

At any point did they exibit any behavior that was not balloon like? If not, that is trully amazing! The dead giveaway was that they shimered and stayed in formation sort of but not really - like totally fake ballon like things drifting about and slowly disappearing. Pure genius!

if they were balloons you'd be able to tell because they would be rising and falling. I'll see if I can contact the guy who filmed the orbs

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by knoledgeispower

reply to post by Phage

if they were balloons you'd be able to tell because they would be rising and falling. I'll see if I can contact the guy who filmed the orbs

Exactly. What they are is orbs. Intelligently controlled orbs mimicking balloons. ...and very badly I might add.
edit on 6-6-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: i totally forgot the other 'o' in 'ballon'

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by knoledgeispower

reply to post by Phage

At any point did they exhibit any behavior that was not balloon like? If not, that is truly amazing! The dead giveaway was that they shimmered and stayed in formation sort of but not really - like totally fake balloon like things drifting about and slowly disappearing. Pure genius!

Exactly. What they are is orbs. Intelligently controlled orbs mimicking balloons. ...and very badly I might add.

I live in the same town as the video is posted in so I know what there is for birds in the area, have lived here for 17yrs so I know whats of the norm for air craft in the area and that is something unusual for sure. I saw my first UFO last summer here with my boyfriend. When my boyfriend and I discussed this he told me there is an underground military base (or more then one) in the Interior & in the Kootenay's (both are regions in B.C) but apparently they do not belong to the Canadian Government.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
definitely orbs...or balloons. but I really think orb like balloons - orb-alloons. Definitely not orbirds.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join