It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO (Orb) fleet, November 2nd, Canada (Pretty Impressive)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
www.liveleak.com...

Okanagan, BC, Canada, November 2nd, 2008 around supper time. I filmed this right after a rainbow, which is why I had grabbed my camera to begin with. The rainbow was gone by the time I had my camera, but these countless orbs filled the sky. It was nearly impossible to capture a good shot. I did the best that I could do. The sighting lasted about 10 minutes.

Pretty similar to what has been documented in Mexico...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

Reminds me of the Mexico sightings and the NASA ones too. Great footage, tupical pulstaing ufo orbs. They remind me of those filmed by Tarifa, at stages they seem to suddenly cluster in mid flight. Nice.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thanks for posting, nice vid.

What direction were they heading in?

There are many other orb fleet videos on the net.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I know little more about this sighting. I found it by chance on liveleak.com. Pretty good quality...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Cool vid, hotrice. The first two "clips" seem like the same exact clip twice in a row, but I suppose there's no harm in that. As for what they could be... my first thought was planes, but that thought dwindled when I saw them changing direction rather abruptly, not to mention the sheer numbers of them. A flock of birds seems like a remote possibility...

But what about a bunch of balloons? Maybe there was a birthday party or some other event, and several balloons of the same color were released to blow around in the wind up there?

In any case it's a good video.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It looks like wedding balloons.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Cool vid, maybe those little fella's dig a nice rainbow

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
In Canada Eh?
Just went to find my camera, and put my batteries on charge.
I wonder if they will make an appearance on the East coast?

I'll be ready, but will my hand-me-down beater with a broccoli elastic held shut battery door of a camera be?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici

Those are too big to be wedding balloon's. Plus they are shimmering.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by hotrice]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Very Nice! Especially clip three. I take frequent drives up that way for work, possibly this week even. Would be nice to see that. Flagged.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
cool maybe ill see something here in
Alberta

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotrice

Originally posted by venividivici

Those are too big to be wedding balloon's. Plus they are shimmering.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by hotrice]

mylar balloons perhaps?

Those are shiny!

Weather balloons?

I'm just throwing out a reasonable explanation.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by venividivici]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
If you check out this sighting:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You'll see that the UFO's are almost identical.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by hotrice]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It is hard to tell from the video if these are orbs or just baloons. Some of the motion does not look very balloon-like. Have you found anyone else who has seen these? Did you report these to the media?

I just got an email from someone at Global TV BC asking to interview about UFOs seen in the province. Would you be interested in talking to the reporter?

I have myself seen a single orb back on a sunny day in August 2002. When I first spotted the orb it was flying at over 1000 mph above a passenger jet flying into Vancouver and the orb came to a sudden complete stop and hovered for several minutes. I was able to observe it through binoculars and it was quite interesting to see.

Can you describe the orbs in more detail or were they too far away.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I live in Alberta, but yes, I would gladly accept a television interview. Keep in mind that I did not witness this particular sighting. What got me interested is my UFO sighting when flying from London to Tokyo. I didn't take UFO's seriously until I actually did see one. The plane was over Siberia flying at about 33,000 feet and there was a giant (stadium size) orange ball floating inside the clouds at around 20,000 feet in the middle of the night; everybody else was sleeping. When I saw it I just stared and could not believe what I was looking at. I really don't understand fully to this day what I saw, but based on all of the other recorded sightings that I did see over the past couple of years I will confidently tell you that it was a UFO.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by venividivici

So there has to be a reasonable explanation? There was nothing in the video that looked like balloons to me, and if they were they were big, and moved in an odd way, as some seemed to move while those that were close by didn't seem to move at all.

Just my 2 cents though.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotrice
I live in Alberta, but yes, I would gladly accept a television interview. Keep in mind that I did not witness this particular sighting. What got me interested is my UFO sighting when flying from London to Tokyo. I didn't take UFO's seriously until I actually did see one. The plane was over Siberia flying at about 33,000 feet and there was a giant (stadium size) orange ball floating inside the clouds at around 20,000 feet in the middle of the night; everybody else was sleeping. When I saw it I just stared and could not believe what I was looking at. I really don't understand fully to this day what I saw, but based on all of the other recorded sightings that I did see over the past couple of years I will confidently tell you that it was a UFO.

Sorry, I didn't realize that you were not the person taking the video. If you might be interested in an interview about your Siberia sighting, send an email to [email protected]

The timing of the Okanagon video is rather strange as I was myself out at the beach in White Rock, sort of hoping to see a UFO - just because it was an aniversary date for me when I had a truly strange and personally significant encounter a long, long time ago.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Trying to remove duplicate post...

Sorry for the interruption.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by bluestreak53]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Great Video

Could someone check for me please? During clip 2 at the 01.33 mark, it sounds like a jet coming into earshot, and then fades as if if was flying low, or really quickly, it only lasts for about 5 seconds and is different from the surrounding traffic.

I'm probably wrong, but it could also be related to the objects? Air force taking a look?

Daft I know, it stood out to me , I don't know why

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
Great Video

Could someone check for me please? During clip 2 at the 01.33 mark, it sounds like a jet coming into earshot, and then fades as if if was flying low, or really quickly, it only lasts for about 5 seconds and is different from the surrounding traffic.

I'm probably wrong, but it could also be related to the objects? Air force taking a look?

Daft I know, it stood out to me , I don't know why

It's a car and not a jet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join