It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heard all about Obama? READ THIS FIRST: Is Obama the secret son of Malcolm X?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Is Obama the secret son of Malcolm X?

If Barack Hussein Obama II is Malcolm X's biological son, it would explain the mystery of why he was so generously helped by so many Arab and communist "friends in high places" long before he was a "somebody."

Just as Malcolm X adopted Islam, his secret son would also need to learn its ways, and learn the ways of revolution, not just assume an Islamic name. He would need to be groomed and educated to organize the community called the United States of America.

In August I received a curious email. As a magazine that covers international politics, with a focus on Mideast affairs, Israel Insider gets more from its fair share of baseless tips and phony rumors. I ignore most and delete them unread. This one was a bit different. It came from a national security lawyer with extensive credentials and intelligence connections that checked out, and a phone number.

Read...
israelinsider.ning.com...

- Would you be proud to get son of Malcolm X to be your president?

- Is that anything to hide, or rather something to be proud of?

- Is AIPAC somehow feeling some untrusted thoughts against Obama?

I quess its not true at all, but some interesting points, and questions still remains... About the motivations to his book "Dreams of my father."

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Where's the proof?

Can they prove Obama's mother meeting Malcom X, much less did the dirty with him?

Really this seems like a last-ditched effort to throw mud. Almost bad as this thread about Barbara Bush.

I'm so glad the 5th is only two days away....

[edit on 3-11-2008 by asmeone2]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Wow.

I’m almost at a loss for words.

Not that there would be anything wrong with Obama being the son of Malcolm X, that doesn’t automatically mean something bad or good, but that “article” is pure, arbitrary speculation.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
He has openly said he admires malcolm X but I definately see nothing that would even come close to suggesting that he's Malcolm X's kid.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I post this only for enjoyment, made by freedom of speech.

Just for fun!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

But they're both black!

And Muslim!

Therefore They must be related!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Just pop up to my mind!

If Malcolm-X really is Obamas father, and Dick Cheney is Obamas cousin...

Then what Malcolm-X is for Dick Cheney?

Huh...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

join