It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien technology already in our possession

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion

and I dont want to hear that "No, we wouldnt use it because we wouldnt want others to know weve mastered it" BS. The only reason to have advanced technology is to use it, to gain n advantage. they didnt spend 30 years building the stealth bomber to let it sit in some hangar. No, as soon as it was done it was being used to kick Iraqi ass in gulf war I.

No one suggested that such technology, if available, wouldn't be used.

I don't believe these videos to be convincing either sir.. But your remark about Iraqi ass was quite frankly racist.

Sorry to the mods for going off-topic, but I must defend the innocent Iraqi's from such a statement. How rude and ignorant of you Mr. Naval... I sincerely hope your comment reflects the size of your brain to other posters around here.

Peace

How is it racist? we were fighting Iraq in gw-1.

you know, Iraq invaded kuwait... that war?
How is it racist saying we kicked iraqi ass when we WERE fighting the iraqis????
saying we kicked their ass isnt racist..its a fact.. just like during world war 2 we kicked japanese ass and german ass. it isnt racist, its stating a historical fact!!! my god get real people.
to say that we kicked the ass of the people we were fighting isnt racist.

Do you call football fans racist when they say "ah damn...florida kicked texas ass today" no, you dont.
Likewise Gulf War 1 was a military conflict fought between UN forices being led by the US and Iraq, in which Iraq got their ass kicked. Saying we kicked Iraqi ass is merely a statement of that fact, and the fact we used the stealth bomber to do it. get real buddy.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by NavalFC]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I really don’t think humans are stupid, And that do have the capability to achieve great science by their own. But most of the time we play these things like they are toys that makes humans dumb. Look at the collider at CERN . We can make the collider but some scientist say it could be very dangerous to use it the way way they want to use it and that’s the inner child of the scientist. But who says , that we not have discovered things others aliens species never came up to make such thing.like Dan burish once said?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

Then based on that method of logic, we can also safely say without any racism involved.. that Vietnam kicked America's ass.

Or do you not consider that racist?

Anyhow, this thread is supposed to be about Alien Technology and whether it is in anyone's possession.

If you don't have something constructive to say, then please don't say anything at all Mr. NavalFC.

Peace all,

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
reply to post by NavalFC

Then based on that method of logic, we can also safely say without any racism involved.. that Vietnam kicked America's ass.

Or do you not consider that racist?

Anyhow, this thread is supposed to be about Alien Technology and whether it is in anyone's possession.

If you don't have something constructive to say, then please don't say anything at all Mr. NavalFC.

Peace all,

your vietnam statement isnt racist. its your perception of the outcome of a war. You obiously have no clue what racism is. Racism is prejudding, exlcuding or mocking someone based on their race alone.
Saying X nation kicked Y nations ass in Z war isnt racism, Its just statement of a historical event. You need to go bak to school or read a dictionary or something and learn what the hell racism is.
now onto the rest of your retarded post.
... constructive? nice of you to totally ignore the rest of my post where I gave reasons why the idea that were hording alien tech is BS.
I gave reasons
and then YOU, NOT ME were the one who decided to go off topic based on one word in my post
It was YOU, not ME who made a subsequent post calling out to the mods about my "Racism"
It was you, NOT ME who brought that up.
It was YOU, not me who diverted the discussion from alien tech to Iraq/racism, not me.
I was on topic. you werent.
In your own #ing post, you apologize to the mods for going off topic.
You said it in your post! You said you were sorry to go off topic, and now you say this to me?

from your post:
"Sorry to the mods for going off-topic, but I must defend the innocent Iraqi's from such a statement. How rude and ignorant of you Mr. Naval... I sincerely hope your comment reflects the size of your brain to other posters around here.
"

you reprimnd me about going off topic when it was YOU WHO DID SO in the first place? are you really so blind as to not be able to see this? are you really that dense?

I was giving reasons about the alien technology and the unlikelihood of it being in our posession but you chose to totally ignore that section of my post.
All you saw was one word, the word Iraqi.

Maybe you should go back and read my post after you take your head out of your ass.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by NavalFC]

[edit on 7-11-2008 by NavalFC]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I dont really have much to say about alien tech or that we did or didnt do anything with it. I can only say how i feel about being me and what i have seen in my years on this rock we call home.

The goverment will and do lie - fact one
Im sat here typing - fact two

the rest should be logical, i mean what / who / how / we got here is still the biggest question, not atoms not how big the space is in what we live ect ect

Just the fact WE are here to be able to go over the many issues of our time regardless of its topic is "mind blowing" on its own.

I have come to belive anything and everything is possible just becouse im a testement to that fact

the universe is here and so are you what is left is the questions and thats the thing we all miss out "we are here" wether its god or aliens "both are valid"

Just take time to think about that.

I know i dont know all the answers, i wouldnt want it any other way, or were if the fun in finding out??
life is a big jigsaw its not the finished product thats the fun of the jigsaw its putting it all together that i find interesting.

hope that helps with some people tho some will flame me i guess

Szt

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Some of you guys are hilarious. So you're telling me we are so advanced technologically that we can create all this technology back in the 50's because we as human beings are so smart yet when it comes to the human body we are still stuck in the dark ages. We just found out several decades ago that trans fats are bad for us. LOL. We can't even decide it margarine or butter is better for us. We are nowhere near finding a cure for cancer. Elites, the wealthy, government scientists are all dying. Some die an early death of MI's, cancer etc. So you jokers are going to tell me that it's all a coincidence that there were some alien crashes like Roswell etc. around the 40's and 50's and all of a sudden our technological advancements have sky rocketed and grown exponentially yet we are basically in the dark ages when it comes to human physiology and disease?

I mean your arguments make no sense and if you really believe that all that confirms is that the government or big pharma definitely has a cure for disease and cancer but they are hiding it to make money. Either way we are being lied to.

I personally believe we have been visited by aliens and we got a jumpstart through UFO technology. And once you get a snippet of something usually we humans are smart enough to figure out the rest i.e. putting the rest of the puzzle together when you figure out a small piece that fits becomes easier.

I just find it funny that we are so advanced technologically but so backwards when it comes to fighting cancer and other diseases, especially genetically speaking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join