It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien technology already in our possession

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The thread title makes sense to the illogical mind of the Woowoos Ridonkulus
because the ignorance to the fact that humans are bright and they are not.

Thus they perceive the idea of humans being able to attain the knowledge to build technology ignorant to them as "Alien"

Just like a race of backassward tribes living in the jungles of Amazonia sees an jet aircraft.

"Ugg ug wuugg ug gug!"

Translation: Aleeaaannss!!!!

[edit on 4-11-2008 by spacebagel]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

This is a standard 'I can prove it' video.

But everyone one of his tenents can easily be refuted.

They might sound good on the surface, but if you just look at what he says, make a list then you'll see they're disjointed and they don't point to what he says they do.

"If I can prove that interstellar travel is possible, then the existence of aliens on Earth is inevitable."

Uh, no. At best this is a premature statement and he hasn't supported it yet just by saying that.

Any real examination of the idea of the ET-hypothesis without the use of labyrinthine plots and cover ups does not suggest they are here, in the flesh, visiting Earth, now. In fact there are several things which suggest they are not, and further that they would have to be well down the road of a true space faring civilization to be able to do that. (but as I say below, it's not impossible, just fairly improbable)

BUT, it's not impossible. It's on the big list, but, it's very far down as a possible explanation for whatever one might suggest explains various aspects that are grouped together to form the thesis.

If anyone is interested I'd be happy to give my take while still not dismissing the whole idea.

But what the gentle reader should do is just layout on paper what he says, what he proves and what he says that means. It might suprise you. Taken as a 'whole', i.e., piling on 'evidence' and thinking this adds 'weight' is a logical fallacy. Each item has to be weighed on its own, just like in a criminal case. You have to prove the separate elements and they have to stand on their own as well as support each other to call them cogent.

Just some thoughts.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
You are all running in circles. Fact is, we just started our technological (and scientific) evolution a few hundred years ago. How can anyone be arrogant enough to assume that there are no immensely advanced beings out there that will have no problem whatsoever to cross many light years without much effort?

I am getting so tired of the old Einstein argument - nothing can go faster than light speed, blahblah. Well, it's relatively true (pun intended).

However, we are just now starting to understand what space really is. We are still missing experimental evidence of the last particle for OUR standard model.

Who is to say that in a few dozen years from now, once we understand space and gravity (and maybe time), we won't easily manipulate all of the above, resulting in virtually instantaneous travel without ever violating Einstein?

If this technology already exists here on Earth (alien or not) and our Governments (or whatever is above them) knows about it, it's obvious that it'll be kept a secret. The established economical systems just won't allow disclosure, unless they first collpase - uhuu - wait.....they are collapsing now :-)

Just my 2 cents.

Well said! The fact of the matter is as I said before. Our grasp of physics is still VERY primitive. Relativity dictates that 186,282 miles per second is the universe's speed limmit and the reasonings behind it is VERY infantile. If you just think for a second about the following...... What is light? Does light have mass? Yes it does! Light is very tiny particles that DOES have mass. Well...... light travels at light speed right? Yes. Is light infinite in mass? No! So.... how is it that as your velocity increases your mass increases if light itself does not go along with this theory? Einstien in all his brilliance still makes mistakes. No one is perfect. No one knows everything. No one has all the answers. One who says otherwise is trying to sell you something.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by thegrayone

I tell you what, with all due respect to your opinion. For you to say that it takes millions of years for Aliens to achieve another level and it might take us only thousands is the same to say that we are superior or that we are the only intelligent beings in the universe.
I'm only suggesting that these "aliens" may not be all we crank them up to be. Yes, there is a high probability they are our "Creators", physically. Why else cap our IQ? Because we can think circles around them. If you have been noticing the species of what it is rumored to be, "reptilian". Sure a alligator is real dangerous in its environment, but take it out of it, and it can be dealt with.

We have mistakenly been subverted into believing these "Aliens" are gods. I don't think they are, I think they have a chilies heal that can be exploited.
Yes, I give humanity a great deal of credit in its abilities, and I'm not ashamed of it. And, I think the aliens do too.

If they were honest and above board, that would be one thing, but they cower and hide behind psychological games, why? Criminals hide from the police. Dead beat dads, hide from their x wives. Draft dodgers hide from the army. Why would they hide from their creation? You think they are just playing "Hide and Seek"?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

You are all running in circles.

And you are not? So What makes you omnipotent that you are not running in circles on anything?

I am getting so tired of the old Einstein argument - nothing can go faster than light speed, blahblah. Well, it's relatively true (pun intended).

Alright. Give us a better equation than the Einstein's theory of relativity, then.

What credibility you have? You're just an anonymous poster.
Wait, you just summarised Einstein's theory of relativity with "blahblah" Golllee.

This reminded me of a quote that a wise man said : "If you don't have anything better to offer to the table, then you might as well shut up."

However, we are just now starting to understand what space really is. We are still missing experimental evidence of the last particle for OUR standard model.

Great claims. From an anonynous user. Can you give the existance of the missing particle, even if it is a particle? If anything?

However, we are just now starting to understand what space really is

Starting to understand? Woopdeedoo.

What is the extent of understanding of particle are we ACTUALLY on anyway?
Care to elucidate other than just giving blank statements?

So you are so sure of the state of OUR standard model huh? I guess you must be smarter than Einstein. Why be anonynous then? Why not announce your discoveries to the world?

Who is to say that in a few dozen years from now, once we understand space and gravity (and maybe time), we won't easily manipulate all of the above, resulting in virtually instantaneous travel without ever violating Einstein?

Who indeed. Who indeed... Obviously not someone anonymous I hope....

If this technology already exists here on Earth (alien or not) and our Governments (or whatever is above them) knows about it, it's obvious that it'll be kept a secret. The established economical systems just won't allow disclosure, unless they first collpase - uhuu - wait.....they are collapsing now :-)

Just my 2 cents.

Why? Why would our established economical system wouldn't allow this?
Give in points please and evidence to support your speculation.... not just blanket statements of "I say it is so, so it must be so" nonsense.

If you are talking about 'free energy' or whatever (I know you are alluding to this), what stopping the inventor/the patent holder from putting a price to the converters?
What?

And why does this would ever contradict the 'established economical system'?

Why?

[edit on 5-11-2008 by spacebagel]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by spacebagel

Hey! Don't you think you had better chill a bit? Anonymous ATS and I don't agree on everything. We dissagree quite often in fact. I beleive him to be intellegent and have some very good points. But we stay civil at the the very least. Should you not try the same? Name calling and bickering is exceedingly childish, and not to mention, violates some rules around here if I'm not mistaken.

Time to chill a bit!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Valkyr8

You do realize that Anonymous ATS is the default name for all users who post anonymously, right?

That said, interesting thread. I tend to believe that all of our technological advancements have been made by us. There is no reason to involve ET.
Then again, there is a chance that aliens gave us a kick start, but I will believe that if and when we have solid evidence to examine.

Even the average person is capable of some astounding insights. It's just that most of us in this day and age are mentally lazy. Why think for yourself when we have Google and Wikipedia? All of your answers are found there for most of the younger folk these days.

If a person were to focus and actually apply themselves, then they realize that we are far more capable than most of us give ourselves credit for.

As someone else pointed out previously, any new tech that we have is probably old compared to the cutting edge military tech. We tend to declassify only when the older systems are obsolete, but can still be integrated seamlessly into the private sector to make profit.

And if there are aliens out there who have higher level intelligences comparable to our own, who knows where they would be technology wise. They may be an old, old civilization but maybe their minds didn't evolve as fast as ours did. Maybe they are old, but senile

Or, they could be old and advanced beyond our dreams. We will never know until they show up and reveal themselves to us. Until that point, it is all just speculation.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Ok I found this ..maybe we can see this UFO'S if we use the rpoper way to do it I found this video for whom may be :

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Personally I believe humans have infinite potential, the ability to eventually do whatever we envision, and I have a huge faith in our abilities, so in that sense, I dont think aliens are needed to explain our mainstream tech.

HOWever, it is a distinct possibility that the technology black projects are sitting on is alien reproduced, I mean why not? Anyonw who says it isint is just guessing aswell, and even if it isint, it must be DECADES ahead of what we have.

And could be used for the advancement of mankind, but of course, we cant have that now can we^^

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
wow what fantastic videos
All of the theory comes from state of the art scientific theory. I couldn't find one deception in there, although there was loads of speculation.
I never new the gravity probe B involved superconductivity. That' is really iteresting. I like how he confirned the design of the UFO's is to do with the way they work. they rotate and become superconductive, creating strong electromagnetic fields which then bend spacetime.
Starred and flagged.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Loved watching the vids, not saying they're 100%, cause I don't know; but I will say it was a great effort at explanation and encourages thought.

Also I really had to say that I laughed my * bleep * off over the guy a few posts up who rallied to the defense of "Anon ATS", "We might not always agree...." LOL that was just superb.

Still love this place!

X

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Xatnys]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Thanks OP, certainly some of the better vids floating around.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinkmore
reply to post by Valkyr8

You do realize that Anonymous ATS is the default name for all users who post anonymously, right?

Actually this is something I did not know, I'm still new around here. Thank you for pointing that out to me.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Valkyr8]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Why do they want to be honest if they want to control us? How can you explain a 5 year old boy about sex in all its contents?

If they have the technology to come here and create us (agree with you in the physical part only), and have the technology to cap our IQ (as you put it) and that was thousands of years ago, imagine what they could do now?

If we know that we are being controlled, we wouldn't put up with that any more.
Don't you think they get more out of us being alive than if we decide that we can't take it any more and "die"?

The way I see it is like this: Humans are like a 5 year old, full of potential given enough time; and they are like a 35 year old, in its peak.

If they were flying and building amazing stuff 5,6,7 thousand years ago, when we were up in trees, I think they are as powerful as we make them to be.

Like I said, I could be wrong and you could be right. I guess we just have to wait and see.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
reply to post by easynow

I would say how come that all the theoretical stories about anti gravity propulsion systems and gravity amplifiers suddenly appear in one of NASA’s vehicles, and that before that it was just based on extra terrestrial science. That only some one from alpha centaury could understand how this thing could be working. As far as Bob lazar quoted: Anti gravity, and gravity amplifiers the size of oil drum withholding energy the size of the sun. We can’t make this in one thousand years from now. And yet NASA is going test this kind of machinery. Were do they suddenly find this wisdom ?

good questions and i can only speculate that these technologies exist now because of the demand to have the cutting edge War time advantages.

the Wright brothers were experimenting with planes in the early 1900's and i am sure they would have been surprised to know that we were in space 50 years later. the real reason for going to the moon was not to just land on it , it was for Military superiority.

so any advancements that are made imo are derived from a War standpoint and i believe that it is possible that we created this Anti gravity craft without using backengineered Alien tech, but i thinks it's more probable that we did.

i am on the believing side of Bob Lazar's story and what is an interesting thought is, maybe we used Alien Technology and our own and combined they are better than what the Aliens have ?

if these craft are to be at the cutting edge of Wartime technology than maybe it's for an Alien War and we need better craft than they have ?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Using lasers to move atoms is only now becoming a possibility, because they now have an idea of the force necessary to move individual atoms.. Ok you construct a ship from the atoms of your choice. How does it go from point A to point B? I think this guy keeps up on modern science but he's far from an alien scientist.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I am one of those people who believes that the U.S military did recover something of extraterrestrial origin at Roswell in 1947.

Perhaps somethings were back engineered from the technology recovered, assuming we were able to understand anything about the craft.

I was just watching Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull on DVD, And I couldn't help but notice that Spielberg was seemingly trying to tell us something in that movie among many other movies he produced that are alien related. I noticed at the beginning of the movie that the hangar with the alien body in it among thousands of other containers were in a hanger with the numbers 5 and 1 on each of the doors of that hangar, hence area 51.. almost a subliminal message. The movie also starts in Nevada 10 years after Roswell.
The whole movie was about inter dimensional aliens and their place in our history involving the Mayans and so on.

However, I'm not one of those people who believes anything Bob Lazar says. Here is Stanton Friedman's opinion on Lazar www.v-j-enterprises.com....
I don't need to tell any of you how much of a respected and credible scientist this man(Friedman) is. He is also highly regarded in the UFO community. His opinion of Lazar was enough for me. Anyways, Lazar is not that convincing to be honest.

But if I had to bet, I think alien technology IS in the possession of some group on Earth somewhere

Fascinating Thread, Starred and Flagged

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
This video proves nothing and the physics in this video are highly flawed something most of you probabaly didnt even realize. I bet the auhor of this post just bought all the fancy terms and such and thought OMG.

How many here can say they truly understand what the video is trying to portend as far as physics goes? and how many of you here just bought into all the fancy terms?

Does the US have alien technology in its possession? maybe. But if it did, and had mastered it so well that some guy could post a youtube video describing exactly how it works, if we had it mastered to that extent, wed be using it. The US military would be outfitted with anti gravity craft and alien weaponry.

and I dont want to hear that "No, we wouldnt use it because we wouldnt want others to know weve mastered it" BS. The only reason to have advanced technology is to use it, to gain n advantage. they didnt spend 30 years building the stealth bomber to let it sit in some hangar. No, as soon as it was done it was being used to kick Iraqi ass in gulf war I.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

and I dont want to hear that "No, we wouldnt use it because we wouldnt want others to know weve mastered it" BS. The only reason to have advanced technology is to use it, to gain n advantage. they didnt spend 30 years building the stealth bomber to let it sit in some hangar. No, as soon as it was done it was being used to kick Iraqi ass in gulf war I.

No one suggested that such technology, if available, wouldn't be used.

I don't believe these videos to be convincing either sir.. But your remark about Iraqi ass was quite frankly racist.

Sorry to the mods for going off-topic, but I must defend the innocent Iraqi's from such a statement. How rude and ignorant of you Mr. Naval... I sincerely hope your comment reflects the size of your brain to other posters around here.

Peace

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join