It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien technology already in our possession

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by adamclement
umm ok.... so how do explain the growth in invention since the fithties (1950s)...?

First, I'm not sure why anyone would think a "jet boat" is some kind of exotic technology.

The technological advances of the last 100 years can be attributed to the development of an industrial society. When the focus of the economy becomes "making things", the natural condition is to improve on the "made things". What many people fail to research, or ponder, is the massive amount of "effort" these advances required. Plus, what is also usually missed, are the relatively small development in one field, giving rise to new industries, and focusing research into newer and better products.

Collectively, humans are some pretty bright animals. I for one, don't subscribe to any spurious "cargo cult" mentality. We researched them, designed them, and manufactured them.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Well , it cannot be disputed that the gentleman responsible for these videos has a more than rudimentary grasp of the scientific principals about which he is speaking. However, it has to be made clear that what he is saying is in fact more than 50% theory at this point. Yes there are massive leaps being made by terran scientists in the feilds of quantum computing and data transfer, and yes there are very possibly examples of this technology being applied to seemingly advanced aircraft. Its unfortunate however that he provides no PROOF, and openly admits defeat in saying that untill the government allow the truth to become widespread , it will remain hidden.
I am very interested in his theories, and he obviously has exactly the right mixture of wonderment and scientific awareness, to be a credible voice for all true believers, but he offers no proof , no leads to follow, and a slideshow based video along with it , which frankly moves a little quickly for my liking , and also repeats images regularly.
Mind you , he obviously has had more time to research this , than many of the folks you regularly see posting up the "Oh its all perfectly simple , heres the evidence" vids.
In short , good videos, good post, but the post heading states as fact , something which the videos only make a good case for, and since its not been comprehensively proved, the heading could be taken as misleading.
Its a testement to the quality of the videos, that I wasnt dissapointed by this thread to be honest. If they hadnt been as interesting , and informative as they were, I might just have thrown a molotov at my PC Tower.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valkyr8

We do infact have some technology that they do not. I have found that when the "Greys" studied our technology they couldn't figure it out at first. They have never seen wires before and it perplexed them. Their stuff is all one piece, it does not have seams, and it doesn't dissassemble or come apart very easily at all.

In fact if your statement is true, I can see how an alien growing up like that, what I mean is that if (like me as a kid) you didn't grow up with a screwdriver in your hand and see the inner workings, you will never learn hands on. So wires and individual parts would be a mystery indeed.

NOW, the video's
I watched most of them and found them very interesting, the only thing that I found was that he presented the unknown as fact.
We don't know if some of this stuff is indeed true, but the film author presents it as true.
I guess that would be 'poetic license'

The TR3B is does to me seem human, as the design seems clunky, and the triangular design with oxygen-hydrogen jet stabilizers on each point with UFO tech anti-grav in the middle actually makes sense. We still need those training wheels.

OH OH OH, edit,
About the foil that couldn't be cut and sprang back to its original form. To think that nano-foil could be made with nano-hinges and sliders blew me away.
I guess this video gave my brain something new to digest that I really hadn't thought down that avenue before.
Nano-tech, that's when mechanical things meet magic.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Toadmund]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I have very little experience with what might be termed "Exotic" technology. I try to deal with mindsets and probabilities.

I look at our universe and see 4.5 to 5 billion years of history. If you make the assumption that all the universe was created at the same time, then all intelligences would have the same starting point. If you think portions were created billions of years before then its possible to have advanced races near the older parts. The probabilities of them coming here, before seeing all the rest of creation between us, and them in 3 or 4 billion years, ranks real low in my book. The more probable choice is that who or what is here with us, is first, from this solar system, and then our galaxy.

I find it amazing that the lowest probability's are the first or second choice. Intelligence, is intelligence where ever you go. The only thing different is the amount, and experiences. I would grant that the laws of physics may not be equal in all places, and it would be a good assumption to start with.

As I said, it is absolutely odd that we do not center our attentions on our own neighborhood first. If we are going to find life first, that is where it will be. But, there seems to be some great attempt to conceal what is known by a few. I myself know as a fact that other Intelligence are visiting us in one form or another. Since there is a great amount of deceit and disinformation involved in this then it must meant that these "Aliens" have some type of fear of us. And this may be due to our ability to create technology that would not only compete against there "Older" technology, but might even be able to surpass it. It looks to me as though the "Kings of the Hills" in technology are worried about there own abilities.

Probabilities are that who or what ever is visiting us presently need protection because they fear what we are capable of, and if they generally appear to be non existent, then you cant compete against it. They win by our ignorance. We may be giving them too much credit. It takes them millions of years to archive a certain level, it would take us thousands, or less.

All things must be given. We were given this planet, we were given this brain, we are given inspirations via observations and dreams. We are given our drive to explore the unknown. Why would there be any difference between them and us in that respect? It may very well be that what ever they were given has run its course, and they need us,and our abilities to go further. Why else do they hide from us today?

If you are one of the one's who think we were not given anything, then think about a human being put in a box to live his life, nothing to look at, nothing to touch, no books to read, or movies to watch or your on a island with one coconut tree. After a time you will know that tree inside and out, but then you see the stars above and you start to work on thinking about them. If your not given inspirations, you have nothing. Sometimes you see what was not intended, and you become inspired by it. Sometimes you see what you were intended to see, and you become entrapped by it.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
electrostatic charging is a much more, how should i say, down to earth way to overcome gravity. supposedly the B2 can do this. current off the shelf tech can do it, the kicker is the skin of the craft. that is what still remains top secret about the B2 and it's not b/c of the whole stealth thing. the B2 has a radar cross section of a private jet, which is small, but by no means radar invisible. the 'proof' is flying over the superbowl every year, at air shows. funny, right.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You are all running in circles. Fact is, we just started our technological (and scientific) evolution a few hundred years ago. How can anyone be arrogant enough to assume that there are no immensely advanced beings out there that will have no problem whatsoever to cross many light years without much effort?

I am getting so tired of the old Einstein argument - nothing can go faster than light speed, blahblah. Well, it's relatively true (pun intended).

However, we are just now starting to understand what space really is. We are still missing experimental evidence of the last particle for OUR standard model.

Who is to say that in a few dozen years from now, once we understand space and gravity (and maybe time), we won't easily manipulate all of the above, resulting in virtually instantaneous travel without ever violating Einstein?

If this technology already exists here on Earth (alien or not) and our Governments (or whatever is above them) knows about it, it's obvious that it'll be kept a secret. The established economical systems just won't allow disclosure, unless they first collpase - uhuu - wait.....they are collapsing now :-)

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by terranlanding

i hope this helps ,uk.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gormly

I do think we have the potential to be a smart race but don’t forget that we just evolving in the last seventy years or so. And that most of the wars gave us more scientifically advancements, And that people like Einstein, Tesla, and many other scientists gave our human evolvement the boost in technological achievements. But as we know that most of the things maybe all of the things we now know are build on human fantasy. But who gave us that drive to build things we never heard of and were do you start building such thing? Also most of our best discoveries became after 1947 isn’t that strange? Yesterday you watch harry potter wearing a cloak. And everybody says that’s never gone to happen and two years later we see Meta materials that can be use as a cloaking device. Maybe the human scientists that some of our scientist are working with look human but aren’t human at all. And are we not masters of not of the universe but back engineering?

I could be totally wrong but that’s just my thinking

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by adamclement
umm ok.... so how do explain the growth in invention since the fithties (1950s)...?

inventions over this 10 year period alone include:

Nuclear Power Reactor: 1951
Hydrogen Bomb: 1952
Computer Floppy Disk: 1952
Hovercraft: 1952
Radar Gun: 1954
The solar cell: 1954
Hard Disk Drive: 1955
Optic fiber: 1955
Digital Clock: 1956
Jet Boat: 1957
Eveready produces "AA" size alkaline batteries: 1957
Microchip: 1958
Implantable Heart Pacemaker: 1958
The integrated circuit: 1958

None of those would be available if it wasn't for the discovery of electricity.. maybe the aliens gave us that as well, maybe they gave us automotive and aviation designs, maybe we stole from them the powers of munitions, maybe they showed us the wheel!!!!!!!

There are booms in technologies all the way throughout human evolution so what I'll do is use hawkins razor and compare these two statements

Man worked it out because man is an intelligent being

Man backward engineered it from alien technology that was confiscated from a ship that had traveled through wormholes to earth from halfway around the galaxy.

I'll believe in the ingenuity of our own species thanks.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

I agree 100% ! Having grown up not far from the space coast with KSC, Harris, Martin Marietta, etc., I have seen many things that would seem at face value to be odd or otherwordly.

However, I have always believed it is "us" not "them". But I will not be too awfully dissapointed if "they" show up some day.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I would say how come that all the theoretical stories about anti gravity propulsion systems and gravity amplifiers suddenly appear in one of NASA’s vehicles, and that before that it was just based on extra terrestrial science. That only some one from alpha centaury could understand how this thing could be working. As far as Bob lazar quoted: Anti gravity, and gravity amplifiers the size of oil drum withholding energy the size of the sun. We can’t make this in one thousand years from now. And yet NASA is going test this kind of machinery. Were do they suddenly find this wisdom ?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

That’s true to say that we achieved nothing. butI also think that maybe science is endless, and that if we discover something it not always has to be that it’s already being invented. But if we sort of speak about intergalactic beings like fifty seven categorized. Than there are levels of intergalactic achievements within this multi dimensional beings. That theoretically could mean that not every intergalactic scientific discovery could be applied in our three dimensional environment and visa versa. And that other intergalactic beings maybe lesser evolved like others are. And just discovered intergalactic traveling. Are trading science with us?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Its obviously alien tech. Look at the huge jump in tech. We created nano tech? Lol ye right. All we do is make bombs.

Word observer.

COMFORT BREEDS IGNORANCE.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by lawlb0t]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by n000b

Araura is not only 3 or 4 years old...I bought and built a model based off of this rumored plane when I was 12...which was in the 90's

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

I tell you what, with all due respect to your opinion. For you to say that it takes millions of years for Aliens to achieve another level and it might take us only thousands is the same to say that we are superior or that we are the only intelligent beings in the universe.
What makes you think they are hiding from us because of fear and not because of control? If they have the technology to get here, don't they have the technology to defend themselves?

While I agree with you that we might being visited by Aliens from this solar system or galaxy, and not necessarily from another galaxy or dimension, to think that our capacity to evolve or develop technology is faster than theirs sounds a little arrogant to me.

If you look at Human history, we just became this advanced about 100 years ago; and looking at Human history, advanced monuments, calendars and so has been being built when Humans were not supposed to have any technology and were just hunters and gatherers.

For all I know, we are their creation or subject tests. All ancient cultures on earth talk about how great human were, just like the gods, and when the gods saw that we were too much like them, they made us inferior, cutting down our life spam, sight and so. Is it coincidence that our DNA only works 5%, our brain capacity only, at the most, 10% and all we can see in the universe is only 1%, 4% is estimated to be there and 95% is unknown to us?

After reading forbidden archeology and forbidden history, I'm opened to believe that we are the Aliens too. That we have been here many times over, maybe in another shape or form. But I'm also convinced that we are being manipulated into believing that we are all there is.

Do the high power on earth believe that we are not ready to make contact and that is why they keep the truth from us? It could be. Do they have the right to do so? No. But watching the majority of the movies about Aliens (NLP?) they just come to earth to invade us, destroy us, thus keeping that fear that they are ALL evil.

If they fear us is because we, Humans, are much more powerful than what they tell us we are. At least the high power. But my opinion is that we are being controlled by, at least, one race of alien and their only fear is that if we came to know that, they won't have no more control over us.

Of course, this is only my opinion and your opinion could be the right one and I could be totally wrong.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

It doesn't take a genius to figure out how we came from horses and wagons to spaceships in such a short time.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Starred and flagged..
I have been in contact with Russian Scientist that is now in Russia and worked on Antigravity..Check

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He is now funded and working on this out of country.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
World War II brought about alot of change, one of which was technology.

When the world goes to war on that scale, Military R & D gets a big boost. Some fantastic scientist worked during that era.

I don't find it hard at all to believe that we were able to get where we are now on our own.

There's nothing wrong with humans being able to "run with an idea".

Our ability to adapt amazes me.

I also don't find it hard to believe that we have reverse engineered Alien tech. We are curious little monkeys.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I have an uncle who is a colonel in Iraq right now and he told my father that most of the stuff we see at Area-51 is OUR stuff but that most of the technology came off of Alien ships.

I also happened to talk to a man, (fiance of my sisters girl friend), who worked with the government on producing polymers that bent light around objects about ten years ago. They already have it on bombers and such. He also said that polymers and quasi-crystals are the future of technology and that the his team of scientists did stuff with them that the world couldn't even dream about.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by terranlanding

Yeh, that's how they always do it.

One camera projects the background onto the person to make the person look invisible in this "Special suit" thing.

Technological evolution will be 2^(decade from now) faster than current development speeds.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join