It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien technology already in our possession

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
When I was surfing on one of my favorite web sites, and always searching to something that satisfies my needs of coming closer to the truth.
I stumbled on this video and this guy who calls himself Alien scientist. Then I thought why not find out what he has to say about UFO’s and al the science around this thing.

Then when I was watching his vid. It became clear that this guy was well informed in his research and talks in a way like that bob lazar would speak about science and UFO’s. But anyway this guy intrigued me and his video’s also.

The debunkers always say we need proof. I want to see something physical I have to see it with my own eyes to know that UFO’s exists and that there are alien space craft here on earth.
Well I can tell you by looking at this video. Its right under your noses!

We are not that smart to go within one hundred years of study to flying saucers do we?

Don’t know if this video’s are already been discussed if its so then you may pass or may not its up to yourself.

I placed two of his video’s in here the rest you probably know how to find because there more were this came from enjoy.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I really like he's theories about technology, he's made about 12 vids if you check hes channel

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Holy Quasicrystals ! that was a great video and thank you for posting that

the only problem with the video is he say's Roswell was a real Alien craft and he can prove it but he never really does prove it.

a question i have is this technology really Alien tech or is it ours ? i mean sure it's possible that they are using this tech. but who can really say ? maybe they have things that we have never even seen yet ?

anywho i will be watching more of this and i will star and flag your thread because there is a HUGE amount of information and probably does explain how E.T.'s are visiting this planet.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I liked the videos, but I did see one thing that made me scratch my head.

In the videos he displays a picture of a woman with a metallic jacket on that seemingly appears partially invisible. Upon finding the identity of the woman (Professor Xian Zhang from UC Berkley), I was looking at the picture that was shown in the video and it looks to me like they just set up a camera behind her and projected the image onto her jacket. Does anyone know if this was supposed to be a prototype of the invisibility cloak or just a demonstration of what it might look like? ....because I'm pretty sure I can see a tripod behind her (on the left of her body)...

Other than that, the videos were entertaining and (hopefully) educational. Check out the rest of his productions.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Interesting what he said about the ET skin. I remember an interview between Linda Moulten Howe (spelling?) and some type of surgeon that was allegedly asked to study the bodies of some recovered aliens.

He mentioned that the skin was like that of a plant, and it absorbed energy the same way.

Fascinating stuff, thanks.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by The Dave]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

a question i have is this technology really Alien tech or is it ours ? i mean sure it's possible that they are using this tech. but who can really say ? maybe they have things that we have never even seen yet ?
I have thought the same thing. It might be that these "Aliens", are not really that smart, and like vampires, trick us into giving them, the inspired technology, not intended for them. It does open up a whole new avenue of thought.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Great vids, more people need to see these and the rest on YouTube.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

are Aliens smarter than us and is their technology really that far superior to our's...are some questions to ponder.

i sometimes wonder, if things on other planets are different could the same rules apply such as physics and the way different chemicals react or behave ? and wouldn't that change alot of things as far as their technologies compared to ours ?

what if E.T.'s lived on a planet that had different types of fuel sources, how could we ever come up with that kind of technology if we don't have it here on this planet ? and i am sure the same would apply to them so it is possible that they could be studying us and stealing some of our creations and i am sure we might do the same to them ?

most people from what i have seen here on ATS believe without a doubt that these Aliens have to be far superior to us just for them to get here, but what if that were only partially true because we might have things they don't ?

another thing is, do dimensional beings need quasicrystals ?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
You only have to see how their craft work to know they're more advanced. We still use clunky rockets to get into the outer atmosphere

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by The Dave

how do you know these craft your talking about are not ours ?

have you ever watched any videos about German flying craft ?

maybe Aliens are dimensional beings and don't need all this "stuff"

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

reply to post by The Dave

how do you know these craft your talking about are not ours ?

have you ever watched any videos about German flying craft ?

maybe Aliens are dimensional beings and don't need all this "stuff"

Some of them are indeed ours, some of them are not...

I'm not going to tell you why I think so, it's not my job to convince others.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Has anyone in this forum ever heard about the Nazi German project call "The Bell" ? Should start there apparently, after the war and Nazi Germany was taken for all of it secrets and German scientists were all over America that a year later the pouring out of UFO sightings begun ? I believe this technology ain't alien at all but human. Yesterday is Today and Today is Tomorrow... I'm sure there are things i.e. "technology" working underground that we won't see for another 30 to 50 years.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by C4RT3R]

[edit on 4-11-2008 by C4RT3R]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Iv seen way too many videos now for me to think we are the only people in are galaxy - let alone our universe. Our technology has been so advanced in the last 100 years its hard not to think we haven't been contacted!!!

The Blackbird plane was held back for nearly 20+ years? and then public found out. The Araura has been a secret for years too, but yet NASA has announced a jet that can go 10X the speed of sound? and the rumors of Auraura have only been around 3-4 years? so if there letting this technology out...then what else have we got? The military tend to keep technology secret until they have something better to replace it, like they did with the Blackbird....wich could play at 3,000MPH......

that said, all this has happened in 60/70 years. in my opinion its a very short time for such advancement - and im using the basis of all technology the human race has had. We must of reverse engineered some unknown technology, or.....i can even begin to think to be honest haha

Edit:-

To the guy above, who mentioned " The Bell" yes i did hear about this, it was a circular iron structure in the middle of some nazi base. It was supposedly used for sending powerful magnetic energy into some sort of craft - then raised from the iron structure, and flown away using magnetic energy from the earth....very weird. but again that was in the 1920's - and we have nothign liek that at the moment that we know of

[edit on 4-11-2008 by n000b]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
i thought this was interesting also from alienscientists

[edit on 4-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
wow, and i thought the Matrix was confusing

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

reply to post by All Seeing Eye

are Aliens smarter than us and is their technology really that far superior to our's...are some questions to ponder.

i sometimes wonder, if things on other planets are different could the same rules apply such as physics and the way different chemicals react or behave ? and wouldn't that change alot of things as far as their technologies compared to ours ?

what if E.T.'s lived on a planet that had different types of fuel sources, how could we ever come up with that kind of technology if we don't have it here on this planet ? and i am sure the same would apply to them so it is possible that they could be studying us and stealing some of our creations and i am sure we might do the same to them ?

most people from what i have seen here on ATS believe without a doubt that these Aliens have to be far superior to us just for them to get here, but what if that were only partially true because we might have things they don't ?

another thing is, do dimensional beings need quasicrystals ?

There are some alien species who in technology, culture, societally, evolution, and spiritually are a million years ahead of us. And then there are some who are a billion years ahead of us. There are solar systems that are twice our solar system in age.

All planets and their people do have a uniform set of physics and chemistry. But there is one big difference with us. Comaritively speaking, our grasp of physics both classical and quantum, and chimistry is so pathetically primitive it's not even funny. We ourselves are EXTREMELY primitive and VERY undeveloped in all ways as a specie and a race.

There is not really a question of fuel. When you deal with matter to energy transformation with cold fussion and also quantum particles and their energy fuel can be anything. Most races use one form or another of electrogravitic propulsion. A few races have mastered zero point enrgy propulsion. I know of one specie, the "Tall Whites", their propulsion system is almost nothing more than TONS of fiberoptic cables. That one is a head scratcher but I can remotely see how that is possible. With the research I have done I have found that these people can travel at an average of 1 light year per minute. This means that the "Greys" can get here in 37 miutes from orbit in their star system. And the "Tall Whites" get here in about 40 minutes. Well, that is if the Arcturus area is in fact where they are from.

We do infact have some technology that they do not. I have found that when the "Greys" studied our technology they couldn't figure it out at first. They have never seen wires before and it perplexed them. Their stuff is all one piece, it does not have seams, and it doesn't dissassemble or come apart very easily at all.

I can't wait to go home so I can watch these videos myself. I can't see vids here from work.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I think it's disgusting and a down right insult to think we can't come up with our own technologies, do you actually realise how simple the first IC was?

Take these theories and please leave via the exit to your right, thankfully not everyone has the same intelligence as you otherwise we really would be back in the stone age.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod

I think it's disgusting and a down right insult to think we can't come up with our own technologies, do you actually realise how simple the first IC was?

Take these theories and please leave via the exit to your right, thankfully not everyone has the same intelligence as you otherwise we really would be back in the stone age.

umm ok.... so how do explain the growth in invention since the fithties (1950s)...?

inventions over this 10 year period alone include:

Nuclear Power Reactor: 1951
Hydrogen Bomb: 1952
Computer Floppy Disk: 1952
Hovercraft: 1952
Radar Gun: 1954
The solar cell: 1954
Hard Disk Drive: 1955
Optic fiber: 1955
Digital Clock: 1956
Jet Boat: 1957
Eveready produces "AA" size alkaline batteries: 1957
Microchip: 1958
Implantable Heart Pacemaker: 1958
The integrated circuit: 1958

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I enjoyed the videos and will be looking at some more of Alien Scientists work on his youtube channel.....we all look for answers but I think our questions on this topic will never get answered....we sit in hope..!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Just for the record, something you don't understand will be indistinguishable from magic. (whats that quote again?)

I work in the computer field, engineering and programming.

I know how hard drives work, I have taken them apart but it is still beyond my comprehenshion how we get it to work correctly. 7200 revolutions... tiny "heads" on a cushion of air... reading "sectors" and billions of bits tightly packed on a mirror finish...

However, my friend Rob, (who designs them) can visualize and understand ithe process and manufacture and workings perfectly.

Some of us "get it" some of us don't.

Mind boggling tech doesn't mean it is extraterrestrial and coming to that conclusion because you cannot understand it puts you in the same god worshipping human sacrificing category of our ancient civilizations.

Personally I do not understand the intracasies of TV technology, the leds in sequence, the combination of the primary colors, the transmissions of the signals.. but that shouldn't mean I think an Alien put it together because I am not smart enough to understand it.

We give our individual selves WAY too much credit and our collective selves too little.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join