It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently cancer cure has been around for a while

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by oaf21
Well, hey... remember... it's far more profitable to perpetuate a disease than it is to eliminate it completely. The pharmaceutical 'industry' isn't considered an 'industry' for nothing. There's money to be made.

I've been convinced for a while that there's been a cure for Cancer and even AIDS for a while now. You just need your bank account to be of a certain size before it's offered to you.

G. Edward Griffin - The Science and Politics of Cancer (2005) (forgive me if this has ever been posted)

There are other disease and cures that can act as cash cows for the industry if this medicine proves to be effective against cancer. Thinking that the large medical companies would want to prevent this drug from reaching public knowledge as a conspiracy theory is moot, much larger interests are at stake here. The cost for cancer treatment for the society as whole are probably 1000 times what theose companies earn from selling non effective drugs, the government would trample all over these companies if they tried to prevent an effective cancer treatment.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
As has probably been mentioned, Cancer isn't one specific disease but thousands upon thousands. Can someone send me a vile of cure for a Glioblastoma Multiforme Grade 4 Brain Tumour for my father? Lol @ this cure..

Thanks in advance. email: [email protected] .

Add me on msn or email me if anything factual comes out of this.

Lachlan.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
What about countries with socialized medicine? Why wouldn't they be jumping on this in a heartbeat?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
What about countries with socialized medicine? Why wouldn't they be jumping on this in a heartbeat?

Short answer is no they wouldnt as the leaders of these countries are bought and paid for the same way any other nonsocialized countries leaders are.

It all gets back to who is really in charge and not those puppets we " vote in " , what a joke, they make it appear that we have a choice, well I guess we do....a choice over which puppet we want to look at and listen too untill the next how many years....

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

Roufas!
Great stuff, this is why we have ats.... I wish that I could help get this info out... I work for the #1 newspaper in NY and we shall see what's up with my knowledge i dropped!

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Nope. Here in Canada, the subject is still silent.

On another note, someone early on mentioned Vitamin E. The same thing is done by C, so don't limit yourself.

The last thing for me to say is that eveyone here should check out a certain book I have found. It could easily get you angryer at the US government, and presents how to cure many other horrible deseases. The title is "The Emperor Wears No Clothes".

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
To the people attacking my credibility , be aware that I am NOT the author of the article. So it doesn't matter if I joined yesterday or a hundred years ago.

The reasons I posted it here are already stated in previous posts of mine.

I do understand people saying "hoax" with critics based on science and Immunology/Phisiology , what I don't understand is people saying hoax "because it cannot be possible" , or "because it is too cruel" (sorry for the people that lost loved ones to cancer , as I did myself) but I do believe we have to analyze every "hoax" on this with great objectivity, it is just too important to risk allowing a real cure to go away.

No one here affirmed it IS the cure , just that it IS worth researching more and keeping our eyes wide open.

Also , ATS member Muundoggie has sent me a research on baked soda regarding cancer cure, which I will take a look at later myself.
for those interested : thealiveandwell.tribe.net...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
u all should know they wouldn't want to get this thing out the doctors would lose money and we are pretty over populated as well it like a silent culling

my view is that disease is a way the government can control the levels of death to birth so they even us out.

because were dose all our donations go to ?
why isn't there any results ?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thinnktank

Just to let you know , we are hardly over populated , we are far , very far from it.

And that can be proven with simple mathematics aproximation on number of people in the world per land mass.

TV keeps telling us we are though.

But that is off-topic

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Yamamoto's email address & phone number are readily available on the net.

The status of any previous, present, or future clinical trials, (or lack of), and any potential public availability could quickly and easily be verified.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jb0311NY

If you are indeed , gogogo.

Spread the word

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This article was published by the National Health Federation (NHF).

Be Wary of the National Health Federation (1993):
www.quackwatch.org...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Just popping in here to give my 2 cents. I asked my girlfriend who does a lot of Health Care news releases and she said that this guy is a whack job.l She's actually had to work with him several times. He only does research, no actual testing of the information he receives. She said to search for results of medical trials on this "cure' to find more info and don't take his word for it.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I've read about this for some time. I remember being very excited initially. I think we WILL see the cure soon, and this is the beginning of it.

Here's a little film explaining just how this works. It's easy to understand, even for the layman.

Google Video Link

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
within a 1 month period i lost my dad, my grandad, and my grandmother to cancer. since then i have fought it with my mother and mother in law (mom's battle will go on until she dies...B cell lymphoma).

i have stopped giving money to cancer research. i am tired to giving money to a group that does nothing to meet its charter. i believe that they don't WANT to find a cure. Finding a cure means losing revenue.

Over 50 years since we have cured a disease. "They" got smart, and started researching "treatment" as treatment is the cash cow that keeps on giving.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jadette

Thanks for the video. More visual understanding now. That's what I am good at usually.

Maybe I missed it or forgot but are there any foods that could do this for us, instead of having to get shots?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities
reply to post by Jadette

Thanks for the video. More visual understanding now. That's what I am good at usually.

Maybe I missed it or forgot but are there any foods that could do this for us, instead of having to get shots?

I believe this may be the supplement to which you may refer.

I have anecdotal evidence of people close to my family in total cancer remission.
There is plenty of research out there, and my understanding it is very highly prescribed in Japan, yet not approved in US and Australia etc.

Check this to get you started.

www.healthcastle.com...

Cheers

Mungo

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Another on the list of cures.

My woman is doing chemo, post full mastectomy w/most lymph nodes.

She is bald. Her bones ache, nautia, watery eye, fingernails turning black, her neck, spine and joints crack with a hollow sound, she has hot flashes, constipation, and a number of other "side-effects".
Before chemo, they draw blood to make sure there are no problems with the therapy. Then, She goes to the pharmacy and gets 3 pills called Emends.
She takes one, then in 45 minutes she can get the chemo poisons fed into her body.
Then She takes one the following day, goes for a immune white blood shot, and the last one the next following day. Those three pills, every two weeks are $388.60, (That's the kind of pills I want to sell.); plus she has two pain meds, stool softeners (she calls them "Poop Pills"), Nautia Pills, and some others. She has to have Physical Therapy for the "permanent" numbness and restricted movement and weakness of her arm where the lymph nodes were removed as well.

After 6 Months (the last 3 are weekly with different chemo poison), she has almost 2 months of daily radiation to look forward to. About that time, she will get her skin stretched for reconstructive surgury (pending no further complications). They say that hurts. Like a shoe stretcher under your chest.

anyhew, I've ate and chat everything I could find for awhile, where My Woman insists on not researching any of it. She feels that the more she knows, the worse it will effect her. I must admit, the healthcare folk show suprise that she has not missed one treatment. (I guess that is not very common). She is also on an experimental chemo treatment. They are testing different combo's , dosage, and time intervals with her. Last week, they increased the feed time on some fluids and gave her a pressure headache. I thought it was quicker than usual. But they assured her that it will only last a few hours as the drip was slowed down, for the last bit of the IV's.

The Gerson Diet was interesting. Documentary on youtube..(11 parts) Heres link to part 1:
www.youtube.com...

Then there was the University of Alberta, in '07 promising work using Dichloroacetic Acid (DCA). read more research here at U of Alberta DCA official Site:
www.depmed.ualberta.ca...

Here is the EPA link to a well documented TOX Review on DCA as well.
cfpub.epa.gov...

Then, I just read this book:
The Cancer Cure That Worked!
(fifty years of suppression)
in online video format, stop the page and each advances every 3 seconds. This I had heard of but the details in this read make it more believable due to the cast of charactors.
www.youtube.com...

It's basically about refractive light requency and equivilent sound frequency for the kill. Debunked by piers? Kendall with Rifes Microscope vs. Zinsser, Rivers, Rhoads and Rockefeller. a great read.
My 2nd favorite this year after reading "Loyd's Tomb".

It bothers me that someone has to have their head up your arse constantly and all over how much they can milk out of people, which is by the way fine with me, except for the head part and the suppression/illegalization of other alternatives to BigPharmaDrugs.

Hemp could replace Petroleum, trees for paper, and about 20,000 other uses. Same thing. From mandatory farming it to illegalizing it because it was to common to market in the wealth-hording style the PTB demands.

B-17 is another. Got Appricot? Guess what is illegal..the raw seed. WOW.
Codex ala Mode!

If the choices were there and not withheld by threats of breaking laws, people could try what works for them possibly without feeding poisons and cutting our bodies.
I dare say that the procedure that is common place (surgical tumor removal and pills, IV's and the fancy named drugs that flow in to a cancer victims body does seem to work. Irradication by mutilation, but hey, survival is up...what...about 1% (+/- 2%) from the early 1900's?
High 5's around.

I realize that the onocologist, surgeon, healthcare pro's are all wonderful caring folk and are doing great things with their mainstream ways, so I am thankful that my woman may not only survive this, but when she gets reconstructive surgery, she plans on getting bigger breasts.
She says, "I'm getting something out of all this".

P.S., I had no input on this decision, although I'll test them out when the time comes.

If only there was another, less invasive way.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
A cure for cancer can't be declared unless the results are replicable. A single study published should never be accepted as truth. Unfortunately that's what the pharmaceutical companies do, publish an article with positive results, let the doctors read them and prescribe the medication. With the freedom of information act, the FDA had to report the ammount of registered studies being conducted on psychopharmaceuticals, and it was found that only 5% of studies contained positive results - while their claims were accepted as truth. Now my question is, are these studies still statistically reliable? Of course not. To find out whether they have replicated these cancer studies or not would require searching through many journals. I do agree though that that treatment brings in much more money than a cure would. It is an industry, and a dirty one if you will. I wouldn't be shocked if they had a cure, and as a final note: "apparently" a promising cure for lung cancer is smoking cannabis.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
But what major news distribution channel will carry this wonderful news? What major health industry and/or organization will herald us into a new age? I believe that none will, in either case.

There is too much at risk, financially (to the US economy as we know it), for this news to become widespread and understood by the general public.

Think about the losses to the health institutions, let alone a longer average life span, with all of the Social Security and general cost-of-living expenses, etc. that can be associated.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join