It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently cancer cure has been around for a while

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

Please remove this paper about cancer from your website immediately and stop generating google click fees off of it. Bill Sardi

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
ok folks I feel like I have to reply to some of this. The insurance and Med companies do not want to cure you. they want to treat you. tthe money is always in the treatment not the cure when you are cured you are done. treatments are designed to go on until you are dead.
a cured person does not save the insurance company money because that would mean lower rates also dont forget the med companies the doctors and the american medical ass. all work hand in hand.. to make money and further themselves and their "practise".
money makes the world go round my freinds.
i would rather die than endure the cost and equal pain of the only approved treatment by the AMA know as kemo/ only cause I know the treatment kills more people than it saves and it is the only treatment approved by the PTB/AMA.
I compleetly beleive it is designed to remove all wealth from the patient before death ensues.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It's a lot more simple than this!! Just go to www.thecrowhouse.comand click on "A cure for cancer". I've known about the cure for cancer for 20 years!! My friend cured himself and two other people of it! Funny how nobody in the media in 20 years has ever wanted to know more about my story... Cancer is the number one most profitable disease in the world! You can buy special grass seeds to grow grass and cure yourself for about one dollar a pack online. Just grow it in a pot and soak it in hot water and drink it like tea. This world makes me sick!! They want us to suffer so they can get all our money! Spread the word and grow the grass before the government bans it!!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Yup
I bet this could have some truth to it. It's the same reason American "just can't get rid of drugs.. jeez!"
They can't tell the public that drugs are good for the economy. Likewise, treating cancer is good for the economy, and curing it is not.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lunchmanstan

This is a crock. A complete and total crock of propaganda BS. Do you know anyone even with cancer, ever been iniside a Chemo room, or even spoken to a research onocologist? Do have one wit of a clue about cancer reality or do you pull your wisdom from the same alegorical hat as the snake oil salesmen who claim to cure peoples cancer. You want to talk about bleeding people of their resources? These alt-med people get top dollar for their 'cures' which have absolutely no proof other than second hand information given in over earnest testimonials.

You want to talk dollars an cents....

www.cbcrp.org...

linkinghub.elsevier.com...

pediatricca.asco.org... _detail_view&confID=40&abstractID=34301

And frankly, any pharm company that had a cure for cancer would make more money than they know what to do with. The truth is even if they could cure cancer they'd still make money curing people AND continue to because 1.4 MILLION people are diagnosed every YEAR...That is like 150 people every HOUR.

www.intelihealth.com...

www.hemonctoday.com...

Save your conspiracy theories on cancer cures, they are BS.

I could site more information but why bother. It is far more attractive to believe people are against us than to submit to the truth. Look, I like to deny ignorance as much as the next person, but please....I live this horror every day.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I am also sceptical to this.
Any live insurance company would be happy to keep his customer.
Any health insurance company would be happy to keep his customer for less money to spend.
Any doctor would be happy to keep his patient.
Many pharmaceutical companys would be happy to sell an easy to produce product,
with no efforts spend on development. for even a low price tag.( like Aspirin )

The gouvernment may have an interest in reducing population, but most of the
rich countrys suffer from declining population rates, and try to "import" people ....

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by chameleon302

Not posted as means of conspiracy or anything , its just the explanation that caught my eye on how it works, and it made sense. It´s not some mystic mumbo jumbo theory hehe

Doesn't feel much like a cure , more like something that makes your body function properly.

I myself never knew why our imune system wouldn't take care of it after mestatases (or before) , I did know our imune system is responsible for killing bad cells though (and they are usually killed right after birth).

Still waiting to see if we can get some insight from a professional , but if they don't know much , I am pretty sure they'd at least say "possible".

I hope more people can bring info about this.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by chameleon302
reply to post by lunchmanstan

This is a crock. A complete and total crock of propaganda BS. Do you know anyone even with cancer, ever been iniside a Chemo room, or even spoken to a research onocologist? Do have one wit of a clue about cancer reality or do you pull your wisdom from the same alegorical hat as the snake oil salesmen who claim to cure peoples cancer. You want to talk about bleeding people of their resources? These alt-med people get top dollar for their 'cures' which have absolutely no proof other than second hand information given in over earnest testimonials.

You want to talk dollars an cents....

www.cbcrp.org...

linkinghub.elsevier.com...

pediatricca.asco.org... _detail_view&confID=40&abstractID=34301

And frankly, any pharm company that had a cure for cancer would make more money than they know what to do with. The truth is even if they could cure cancer they'd still make money curing people AND continue to because 1.4 MILLION people are diagnosed every YEAR...That is like 150 people every HOUR.

www.intelihealth.com...

www.hemonctoday.com...

Save your conspiracy theories on cancer cures, they are BS.

I could site more information but why bother. It is far more attractive to believe people are against us than to submit to the truth. Look, I like to deny ignorance as much as the next person, but please....I live this horror every day.

1.4 million ? I am thinking they would make 100 times that by treating it and not curing it , heck maybe 1000 times that per year or more . Its the same thing with the oil companies , they would not make a profit if we all started running our cars on water , so its in their best interest not to give us a cure for oil as it is the same for a cure for cancer.
Not too hard to understand really once awakened to the how the crooks / controllers have been working their magic on us sheeple.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

Sorry this is an emotional topic for me. I have explored avenues all over the place trying to help my husband. He has Mets from his prostate cancer all over his bones and his gleason score is high enough that his is no slow growing live 20 years with it deal. His PSA (which is used to measure the amount of active cancer in his blood is over 900 and we are in chemo now (Taxeter which was approved in 04 as the only chemo that slows advanced prostate cancer)

I probably need to chill out about it. But people who pass around information saying this is a cure or that is a cure frustrate me, because I want so much for there to be one...but everywhere I turn it leads to a dead end.

The research onocologist I deal with, who I have the highest respect for, would give it to his patients if there was merit in their claim. I know he would he is a good man. Truly. I know some doctors shouldn't be trusted, but I know he can be.

Forgive my rant at you please. I just want people to understand that the people behind the research are people...they want what we want...and that is no cancer.

For the person who claimed no high ranking Gov people are dying of cancer, apparently didn't see that Kennedy has brain cancer...and Obama's grandmother just died of it too. In fact here is a list of rich, famous and powerful peoplewho either have or have died of prostate cancer alone.

www.nndb.com...

The reason why 'rich' people get cancer less, and live longer with it...easy to answer. They have the money to get all the tests people should have to detect thing earlier. They eat better generally...fewer canned thing and more fresh stuff. They can afford to get their colonoscopies, pap smears, prostate exams, and all that preventative medicine used to find things before they become a problem. Which make me ask my fellow Americans this: is socialized medicine really a bad idea?

Cancer costs us all...as does AIDS, and every terminal disease we humans fight. Early detection is the only way we can fight right now.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Okay we get it. Many people want to make money, including the hopeful "alternative cures" companies/people/ etc.

The way I see it is money is the problem. This should be obvious. If SOME naturopathic doctors charge exorbitant prices for there alternatives to cure cancer then we are in big trouble and shame on them. I understand they need to survive and make a living but they among all people should know that money dictates this world and they should somehow find a way to cure people for good and not make vast amounts of profit off of it.

Chameleon, I never saw lunchmanstan make any claim of benevolence within the naturopathic community so why attack his post?

Further, the insurance companies need disease just as much as pharmaceutical companies do. With no disease, no need for insurance.

And frankly, any pharm company that had a cure for cancer would make more money than they know what to do with.

Not quite since anything perpetual makes more money than something not perpetual.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
They cant release this drug, because that would just get in the way of population control, im sure they have drugs that would allow humans to live 150 years old, but again THAT WOULD IMPEDE POPULATION CONTROL!!

*screw the government*

[edit on 3/11/2008 by scubagravy]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Understood. Sorry if I sounded a little unempathetic. I say empathetic since my mom did have stomach cancer but she is doing better now. At the time I was losing it. Actually, it has come back before apparently but she does not let me in on the details as not to worry me. I am should be grateful for that but still, I feel as if I need to know.

Finally we all made the choice to improve our diets as much as possible. E.g. Organic and Natural foods, with plenty of daily nutrients.

I recommend you do that as well, even though it is quite expensive.

My thoughts are with you husband.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by chameleon302

The research onocologist I deal with, who I have the highest respect for, would give it to his patients if there was merit in their claim. I know he would he is a good man. Truly.

I agree that treating diseases would actually be more lucrative than curing them. And maybe unscrupulous drug companies would withhold a cure for the sake of profit.

However, the original article lists a series of quality, peer-reviewed journals that have published this research, which means the information is out among professionals (assuming those journal citations are legit...which could be checked easily enough by folks so inclined). For it to be a conspiracy at this point, every oncologist, researcher, and citizen keeping up on the published material would have to be in on it; in short, it would be impossible to cover up once it started making rounds in the academic journals.

Like others have pointed out, the research is probably just too new and untested for Time magazine to start running cover stories on it. Here's hoping that's just around the corner.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

Before I reply here, let me just say, I love your avatar....best I've seen tres kewl.

Ok...

Granted Pharm is big business and big business thinks mostly in profit. But think of the profit in curing one thing...let's not even say cancer...let's say the common cold. Let's for a moment say that Chameleon corp Pharm came up with a pill that if you get a cold you take this pill and POOF you have no more cold. Now, colds are actually BIGGER business than cancer. 99% of people get colds once in a while right? There are doctor's visits, OTC cold remedies, cough syrups, throat drops....teas...there is no end to cold therapy. BUT here at my mythical pharm corp I can cure the cold with one pill...mebbe I charge 50 bucks for it even...but suddenly my stocks go sky high, because people suddenly think my company has what it takes. I get better gove grants for research, I get awards and money. people pay for my other meds, because damn if I can cure a cold, then I can sell my other meds with the tag: from the company that cured the common cold. People are going to gobble that up. I have the true claim of being able to do something NO ONE has ever done. I'll have blank checks piled on my desk for research, people are going to buy my stocks like a bunch of crack heads who need a fix. There be money in that there cure. I've lost the nickle dime cough syrup sales, but that is chump change to the money I can make on a cure.

Now, that said, I have no problem thinking big oil supresses technology for us to keep us enslaved. Becuase big oil has ONE thing to sell...OIL based products for combustion technology. Pharm companies aren't that limited. There are diseases out the proverbial ying yang.

I may be naive about it...I'm open to that possibility. I'm always open to the idea I could be wrong. I don't think so though. Because beyond the profit, they are actual people too...and I'd be surprised if most of the people involved in Pharm companies didn't have cancer, aids, and many other terminal diseases touch their lives, be it in friends, family...themselves.

If they are suppressing a cure...god help them if it is ever uncovered beyond reasonable doubt that they are keeping cancer cures away from the population....I make a prediction that the cork on hell will be popped on their butts and they'll be lucky if there aren't riots so great that not a brick of their buildings will stand one on the other. I know I'll be one of the leaders.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Forgive my rant at you please. I just want people to understand that the people behind the research are people...they want what we want...and that is no cancer.

I agree with you there , but the researchers dont controll the release or nonrelease of a product, the owners do. I would have to say that if a researcher did find a cure it would be surpressed at the top level as that cure would cause their other products related to cancer to become worthless.

I will also say that if by some chance that per say owner suddenly grew a " heart" and decided to release the " cure " then I would say he would end up " Killing himself" if you know what I mean , or die in an untimely accident.....
or suddenly go insane...the list goes on...

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Reevster]

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Reevster]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
A raw vegan diet cures cancer too, I personally know some and the diet changed there lives, makes them look and feel 20 years younger too.

This is great news though for folks who don't want to do the diet thing though.

The only thing is this sorta info would be kept quite because less money is to be made if people can cure a deadly disease like cancer for good, doctors=crooks, just from my personal experience both being treated by them and working in a clinic.

-Lahara

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

Oh It's no biggie I understand I'm a hot head about this topic, and I apologize to Lunchmanstan for jumping down his virtual throat. I kind of lumped him into a lot of people. And I am sorry for doing that.

In a way, I'm defending Pharm companies and perhaps they don't deserve it. In another way, I'm defending the common cancer research doctor. I don't know if all deserve it, but I know mine does. I think they would cure it if they could. And I'm open to the idea that I'm naive.

I do think the FDA makes researchers tangle with too much red tape. Here is an example of that.
www.cbsnews.com...

This man has a truly promising invention, and he wont live long enough to see it go into clinical trial. To me, if he is terminal anyway, let him try the danged thing, really, why not? But noooooo FDA red tape is going to make it so that 10 years after he is dead they'll be in phase one of the clinical trial.

I truly think if there is an enemy in this fight beyond disease, it is the FDA.

I'll stop posting now *insert sheepish grin* Forgive my ranting here people. I swear I'm usually level headed but this is that touch point I struggle to remain logical about. The original post's information might be valid, but it seems hope is always just out of reach.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Your view is to limited.
Many countrys. like germany where i live, have a much advanced
health insurance system.
Everybody here has health insurance billed by law.
So the companys running those health insurances are interrested in
keeping costs down. Why should they abandon such a cure ??
Population control ? our scieintists predicted we are an dying country,
as much too less babys are born.
I know for shure, there are a lot of pharmaceutical companies looking
for non patented medicine they can produce for cheap ( like aspirin ).
Even if a patent grants you exclusive rights, a non patented medicine
cost you nothing in development ....
Also i think alot of doctors would take every measure to heal their
patients.
But there are alot of assh*** who try to get money from
those who already got their death ticket by telling them there are
unknown and suppressed alternatives for healing them.

I am sure there are alternative ways out, but i wish everyone abusing
this to make money the worst i can think of.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
yes, we know, next story please.
Cancer is normal cells which lose their self destruct ability and muliply, and multiply etc etc, until you have a tumour.

Now the trick is,and the trick has been found and works, is to get those cells to re-find that self destruct ability, problem is, pharmecutical companies will lose money, so joe public will never find out about it, nuff said.

PEACE!!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This is clearly a HOAX, and a very cruel one.

I have watched this area for years, and there is always someone claiming a 100% cure, either a drug or some device, but this is all bogus. These people are predators of the worst sort. What they do is against the law, and they should be prosecuted harshly for it.

People should be as wary of this type of information as Nigerian scams, and other common con-games.

#

#1. Cancer is the name given to 100's of different diseases that appear to be somewhat related, but are actually quite different. There is probably not a single cure for every type of cancer.

#2. The exact vector (cause) of cancer is actually UNKNOWN. We really don't know what causes cancer. We have never established a strict cause and effect relationship. Certain behaviors, such as smoking, certain chemicals, etc., seem related to cancer, but are not guarantors of anything. There are many unproven theories. That is one thing that has made progress very difficult.

#3. Most cancer is curable, and it is not uncommon for someone in the last stages of terminal cancer to completely bounce back – at least for an extended period of time if not permanently. We don't really understand why some of these cures work, and others don't.

#4. People with cancer can undergo spontaneous remissions, even in what appears to be final stages, without treatment. (There is a lot of anecdotal evidence pointing to this, and it is also accepted by medical science – but many doctors and researchers attribute it to misdiagnosis. Spontaneous remission is mainly unrecorded, perhaps as much as only 1 in 10 cases. Since most people with cancer seek treatment, it is difficult to say whether these treatments are responsible for remission, or something else. See item number three above.)

#5. Cancer is one of the most misdiagnosed diseases known. That works both ways – a lot of cancer is misdiagnosed as something else, and sometimes something is diagnosed as cancer when it is not. (Cancer is estimated to be the second most misdiagnosed disease, right after heart disease.)

#6. New and effective treatments for different types of cancer are being discovered all the time. There is definitely hope for anyone with cancer now, or related to someone with cancer.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join