It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

existing, experimental, & concept flying wings, saucers & cars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
existing, experimental, & concept flying wings, saucers & cars:
U.S., Canadian & German flying saucers, fixed wing & experimental aircraft, & flying cars.

I'd guess a lot of the sightings lately are of new and old black-budget-sponsored aircraft and spacecraft like existing working, experimental &/or concept designs in the above urls.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by counterterrorist]

[edit on 3-11-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

I agree

have thought so for some time

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Yeah I believe these terrestrial craft account for most sightings. What truly is hard to explain is the military/government personal accounts of smiliar craft disarming nuclear missiles or tailing military jets. A good example of this would be the Mexican military/government videos and announcements after showing the fighter jet IR tapes on the MSM. The question this brings up is.. If the Mexican government doesn't know what it is, who does? I find it hard to believe that the USA would deliberately and repeatedly put their black-budget craft in harms way. I don't doubt for a second that there have been attempts to shoot down these craft on some occasion by the same Mexican military that exposed the original fighter jet IR videos. Someone's got one foot down the rabbit hole. What do you think?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Haven't finished reading everything, however, this is far, far more credible than to assign UFO sightings to real alien visitations.

And yet, this is barely starred or flagged.

People love sensationalism. They talk about "evidence" and "proof", and so presented here is some evidence that such aircraft are man-made - bam, nobody even flags this thread, because it doesn't contain grand deception from the federation of light.

And then we have these threads started about skeptics, and all that jazz...

Just amazing.

Having said that, i did not believe in UFOs at all. Eventually my mind was changed based on the material that I read - at best, if not outright illusion, it's man-made flying objects, and there is no evidence to the contrary.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gandaalf

Maybe the thread should have included a date where the government was supposedly going to fly all of its saucers over a city and stay there for 3 days. That would have gotten more attention.

One thing that has failed to be mentioned is, where did these governments get the idea to suddenly abandon all concepts of flight such as props and wings, for the saucer idea? Why when it would go against all their logic to date, go so hard at proving it?

All parties involved in the second world war reported seeing Unidentified flying objects during the war, and never spoke of them publicly in fear that it was the enemy testing revolutionary aircraft. After the war as opposing sides started talking they realized it wasn't the enemy and to this day wonder what they were seeing.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by king9072]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
yep, it might have even been the first "flying saucer" sighting that has been mislabeled.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think at least 85% of the saucer shaped ones are made on earth.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I'm sure many have already heard of him but if you havn't check out Jouhn Searl. He could very well be responsible for some of the saucer shaped craft sightings. The searl motor is very impressive... I've read a lot of the material but most of it is way beyond my level of physics understanding.

Join as a member and go check out the members media section... interesting stuff. doesn't cost anything.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
reply to post by gandaalf

where did governments get the idea to suddenly abandon all concepts of flight such as props and wings, for the saucer idea?

If you cut a slice of a wing like a slice of a pie, what you see is called an "air foil". Then, if you spin the airfoil around in a circle, you get a 'saucer' shape. It's exactly the same airfoil, except its spun rather than stacked. ALSO, note in the OP picture the jet engine at the bottom of the saucer. It's easier to turn the jet engine 360 degrees than to spin the saucer, to make abrupt angular turns. Although the German designs include spinning the outer edge of the saucer like a gyroscope to provide stability. Here's another interesting airfoil, used on the windmobile, that goes 35 mph in a crosswind. So, if you follow alongside the front of a semitruck, you can get around just on wind.
---

[home.earthlink.net...]historical photos[/url] and bio of inventor.

[edit on 5-11-2008 by counterterrorist]

top topics

join