It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beloved Dark Angel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Dark Angel was one ot the best Sci-fi/Spy shows out there. I loved it so much, but then Fox had to cancell it.

Please post anything you want pertaining to Dark Angel.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I thought you said Alias was the best spy show .

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I said it was one of the best spy shows. There are many.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I thought DA started great then plummeted like a rock. I was hooked like a mad dog the first season, then just forgot about it. I think the wheelchair guy bothered me. Plus they relied too much on an affected look for whatshername and she grew out of it, or I did.

I think she looks like greasy trash now. What's that lame hip hop movie Alba is in now? Whatever.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by acejk25
I said it was one of the best spy shows. There are many.

So you did my bad sorry.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
It was a good concept but they had #ey writers after the first season.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

I think she looks like greasy trash now.

Don't make me kill you.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
Don't make me kill you.

Yeah ! You can talk trash about anyone you want in the show business, but don't ever dare say something bad about Jessica. You don't want to end up like one of those dwarve, do you?

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Alba's career was like a blink of an eye IMO.

She went from the 14 year old Disney scrubbed playmate of Flipper on TV to the 19 year old "hottie" of Dark Angel overnight... and peaked.

What the hell happened? I though she was hot too in a pedophile sort of way, but in that movie Honey.

EW, EW, EW. Maybe it's the acting, but she's rank now.

I just don't see staying power. She won't be around at 30 IMO. I think she's played. I mean I'd dew her! But how likely is that?

Im not trying to pick on her... it's a teenie bopper trend. Marla Sokolov and Eliza Dushko both got ruined the same way by "peaking" in their teens.

I think they've all been exploited.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I think I don't really care about her carreer or anything, she is just hot man. And in a non-paedophile sort of way.

To anwser your question, not likely lol...

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
T'was a cool show.The James Cameron directed episode was one of the series best.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I think it jumped the shark when they brought in the dogboy. I mean, come on! I was a regular viewer until it begin to go off track. I think one of the many things that kill a series is having characters that the viewers get to know and then change them or lose them. If a show is working, stick with it. ..and hey..no dogboys.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
What the hell happened? I though she was hot too in a pedophile sort of way, but in that movie Honey.

EW, EW, EW. Maybe it's the acting, but she's rank now.

Are you actually admitting to seeing Honey!
I thought that she was attractive in Idle Hands, but any other time I saw her I just flipped past the channel.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I thought that she was attractive in Idle Hands...

ME TOO! Then I did the math. She was 17 then!

I think the perv factor really struck me during Dark Angel. She was reported to be dating her "wheel chair bound" co-star. That 30 something actor. Somehow I doubt that lasted.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I liked that show, i'm mad they cancelled Dark Angel that was a good show.

new topics

top topics

join