It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question on meditation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
The last time i meditated i was completely enveloped by a light blue green mist(in my mind) and that colour made me feel very warm and content.

Also my life has been a roller coaster ride with the ups and downs,but one thing i noticed on reflection,was that every time my life turned crap i learnt some extremely valuable lessons that made me wonder how i had survived in life without those lessons.

I have since come to the conclusion that everything happens for a reason,and to just go with it and see what i learn.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by rken2

Originally posted by XXXN3O
I goggled what you spoke of and it seems that this could be my answer.

I was not aware of how much the past can effect this and you are pretty much on the ball as some things did happen. I never thought that they had effects on me but I am a person who is not in touch with myself as much as I thought.

Strange that you speak of the child part as it is spot on but I am not one for blurting out about my private life.

The strange thing is that the link to the website I looked into mentions that it is a good time to resolve issues such as this and without knowing this information I am actually in the process of doing this which is quite mindblowing for me due to the fact I had no pre - knowledge

Heres the link for the website

www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com...

[edit on 6-11-2008 by XXXN3O]

The thing to be aware of is those past experiences we make decisions about our selves and life. These are lies..They then end up controling our lives and are the beliefs we create our reality through. But we can change or release these beliefs. That is what you kundalini is trying to do remove the blockage or belief. Once your aware of the beliefs we can let them go by imagining them leaving your body as a color and filling up a balloon and then just release that balloon to the universe. It may take more than one. When you create on an imaginary level you are creating on an energy level. Energy follows our thoughs and imagination amplifies and focus the energy.

I have worked with Reiki energy and given initiations in it. Reiki is structured in such a way as to give you permission to do what you aready know how to do channel energy for healing.

Some part of you is aware that there is a part of you that needs healing and so you have found a way to meditate that is bringing issue up to the surface.

That has been the end result of your mediations up to this point. Now you know what the pain in your head is about. Be aware of how the decisions you made back then have effected your whole life. Kind of step out side yourself for a moment and be aware that life is just reflecting back to you what you believe on a subconscious level. S&S

I thought it necessary to update this as this worked for me.

This could be a coincidence but I had a deep rooted issue with one of my family members that I have now resolved after reading all the information.

After solving this I can now meditate with ease and feel more at peace with myself than I ever actually have but recently I have been getting a new experience that I cannot put my finger on.

Here is a link for anyone interested as im putting two and two together and hopefully coming up with 4 here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join