It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I would publicly like to thank the creators and followers of ATS for helping me to evolve that little bit more in life, since frequenting ATS I have

• Made a start on my own website
• Grown more respectful to others beliefs
• Learnt more about politics and finances
• Saved more and started my own “just in case” stock pile
• Joined several animal rights groups
• Become less of a racist
• Concentrated less on consumerism
• And probably a few more things I can’t think of right now.

Although I still consider I have a long way to go I would again like to say thank you to everyone
That is all.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
I would publicly like to thank the creators and followers of ATS for helping me to evolve that little bit more in life, since frequenting ATS I have

• Become less of a racist

Less of a racist?

Is that phrasing intentional? Were you racist before? You still are but less so?

I admire your honesty here if nothing else.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Less of a racist? Yes

Is that phrasing intentional? No
Were you racist before? Yes
You still are : I would say so
but less so? Yes,

I've only ever really been against one group of people due to other life experiences and was often angered by media hype, discussions on the forums here have helped me to see that these are usually blown up by the media and have no standing or at least 2 sides to the story. I don't really want to get into it in this discussion but I'll probably never shake off events from my past that have created my current mindset but at least I can look objectively at the future instances.

If that makes sense?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Spitefull God, I would like to say EXACTLY. There are few who would say that this site exists for reasons other than trying to unite people in such causes. Also, Merriman Weir, are you not in the same sort of boat Spitefull is in? I know I am.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I believe lot's of poster blame people from the middle east for everything,they portray them as godless individuals,quite on the contrary,I've met many Muslim,middle easterners and they are the nicest people I've ever met,a lot have buisnesses in low income areas,many give people credit when they are down and out,so open your eyes people and make your own opinion based on facts

new topics

top topics

join