It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My think to tommorow in America and after

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   

My think to tommorow in America and after

I don't know how this works its just my point of view towards my topic how do i get rid of the story snippet?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Hi I'm new to this above top secret website, well not new I've been reading across this for a while now and just joined, great story people.

Anyway this is my perspective for the future of America, i think that Obama is going to win to be honest with you, and the reason why is because he is going to be the first black president of the united states, and not just that they are polls online putting him first more than Mcain.

Well we will see tomorrow anyway, i live in the UK and Gordon brown ain't doing any good either.

Anyway after that I'm not being nasty but i think Obama is going to get hurt, or even killed. this is my point of view after watching the Mcain supporters online i think some of them will do something, even fox news don't support Obama in anyway i want whats best for the American's , and who ever is president i hope they can change the world.

i will e posting a lot more topics on this website, i don't want any negative views towards this post but i would like to see what other people think about who ever is going to win and what will happen in the future.
Thank you for reading

(visit the link for the full news article)

join