It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these images of Obama masonic?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cognoscente

I AGREE WITH YOU ENTIRELY...THE HORNED GOAT....
DEEMED OFFENSIVE (VERY) ESPECIALLY IN SPAIN......
WHY CAN'T THESE PEOPLE JUST SHOW A PALM WHEN THEY WAVE?
SAVE THE TOTAL CONCERN/SPECULATION OF THE OBSERVERS....
I HAVE A SNEAKY FEELING ITS NOT HIS BELIEF/FAITH/PRACTICE, OR HOWEVER BEST TO DESCRIBE IT, HE HAS SYMBOLIZE SOMETHING TO THESE FREAKS WHO ARE THE WATCHERS OF HIS EVERY MOVE. HAVE HAVE HOPE IN BARACK OBAMA SOMETHING TELLS ME HE IS FOR THE GENERALIZED IN THIS WORLD AND NOT THE FRATENIZED......

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

FOR ONCE WHY CAN'T I JUST SAY LIKE YOURSELF 'ITS I LOVE YOU' SIGNING......

ARH IM
AT MYSELF FOR THINKING THE CONSPIRACY OF THINGS.....
THE DEAF AND THE DUMB HAVE THE RIGHTS FOR OBAMA TO COMMNICATE WITH THEM....

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I've heard some of these arguments before. It's I love you and it has to be his finger is like this or that...

Now some are saying that for it to be a rock symbol the fingers need to be together... Do you people really think that these guys go through some type of extensive course on how to sign?

I did an afternoon of learning how to salute when I first joined the military. In one afternoon, they taught us something that would be used daily throughout a 26yr period. Learned how to salute at attention, salute on the march, salute while marching with eyes right and eyes left... etc... they scored us on our salutes and corrected us but after that your on your own.

Here are some pics of different salutes.

In this first one you will see that we have two US marines. They appear to be experienced marines. But how experienced? The one on the far right has his thumb tucked in and under his fingers, unlike the other beside him. Is he issuing some other type of salute that means something else?

In this second picture you have four guys from the same unit. Notice the placement of fingers from each. The second guy from the right has his hand curled.

Even this one that looks close is slightly different in thumb positions... and the second from the right has their hand almost rounded and not straight like the right most soldier.

And finally, here's one that has lots of troops from the same groups.... So, they being trained and all they should be saluting the same and have little if any difference going by the arguments I see here... Also, if you'll notice the title of the picture. They are saluting their chief, bush... Important salute here people... they should be perfect...

From the pics I have seen, I believe that even individuals that are TRAINED to salute and expected to salute daily have a difference in style that cannot be used to discount someones application of a particular salute.

Summary.... He's not saying I love you except maybe to his handlers or Satan...

Rgds

I sometimes have to sit back and really question the motive of people getting accounts on ATS and then responding the way they do. Mind blowing.

[edit on 8-2-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

It means "I love you." Also it is one of the signs of the goat head of
Satan. Look it up on wikipedia.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
He's from Hawaii. It looks like the "Hang Loose" sign.

Hardly masonic. If anything, I'd wonder if Obama is a Rasta more than a Mason.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
ok, this has gone on long enough. it a masonic sign for "I'm gona spend all your money bitches" We use it all the time at the lodge. It's also the masonic sign for "your an idiot" but we try not to spill that little bit of knowlege as it might make some feel bad.

And just for clarification, yes, everything is masonic. It's all a conspiracy to worship the evil masoinc bad man and take over the world. now that I have told the secrets, I expect they will be coming for me soon. Deny ignorance folks. It's not just a motto, it's a way of life!

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

This is a Satanic salute.

This is not warding off the "evil eye." That gesture involves using the thumb to hold down the two middle fingers in a certain way. That is also what is called "metal horns," and not the gesture in this picture.

This is not the hand sign for Pan or Baphomet. That involves tucking the thumb in a certain way, and is not the same as "metal horns."

This is not a Masonic hand sign. Masonic signs usually involve moving the hand. This appears to be a still pose. Many people say that there is an "in on the joke" sign which Masons use while grinning, although it is not this gesture.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Why would Obama be saying "I love you" in sign language? He doesn't say it in English! Does he only love people who understand sign language, but not the rest of us? Unfair!

Seriously, I'm inclined to believe that this is a secret society sign of some sort. Some say it represents Baphomet, some say Satan, some say both. I haven't heard of anything tying this sign to Freemasonry specifically.

One problem with this discussion is that we aren't gonna be able to track down the guy who invented the sign to ask him what it was supposed to mean, nor will there be anyway of proving that it means the same thing when Obama gives it. Nor can we prove that it is anything other than a coincidence.

If you already believe that secret societies play a major role in politics, which I do, then it would be hard to believe that Obama is just accidentally making the sign, after seeing the Bush's and the Clintons and many others making the same sign. If you don't, its gonna be difficult to convince you that Obama is throwing out a Satanic or Pagan symbols, given his apparent Christianity.

Going into the evidence of esoteric symbolism and secret societies in politics would be much too great of a task to accomplish here. That said, my opinion is that Obama is what would most commonly be referred to as a Satanist, and he's throwing out the handsign as a gesture to his Illuminati friends and controllers - and also to us conspiracy theorists who are considered crazy by the rest of a society as a way of saying, "See, I am a Satanist! Now go tell all your friends and family and so they can laugh in your face! Ahahahahaha!"

[edit on 26-2-2009 by outsider13]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join