It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these images of Obama masonic?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by seek4 truth

That is pretty funny, sounds like the beliefs of the satanic bible, are you a follower?

I'll take that as a "No." then.
As to you're question, no.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Helen Keller was connected to Standard Oil and many other Masonic ran corporations. She wasn’t who she was for no reason. She was groomed for the positions that she took, sound familiar? en.wikipedia.org... The more you search into her background the more you are going to have to think wow she sure did accomplish a lot, I wander why nobody I have ever known has ever done all that? The answer is simple my friend, you have to have connections and her connections just happen to be the same ones holding up the more well known satanic signs like Bush who was also funded by the same people as Obama.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
It doesn't matter if Helen Keller was the True and Secret Dark Queen of the World, it's immaterial. She didn't invent sign language and she didn't invent the manual alphabet that is in use in America. She didn't invent either the gloss for 'devil', 'Baphomet', 'Satan' &c and she didn't invent the acronymed gloss for 'I love you' either. So why are you continuing this ludicrous Keller connection?

If this all wasn't so pathetic, it would be laughable.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 9-11-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seek4 truth

Yeah, she did. Remarkable, she overcame her disabilities, went to a good school, met important people. Why no one you know hasn't, well, I can't speak for your social circle, but mine's a bunch of quasi-losers who enjoy talking more about how they could change the world while doing nothing to do so.
Judging someone's else's success based on your own expieriences, and those of your friends is a flawed comparison.
As for Standard Oil, Henry Rogers, the fellow Mark Twain introduced Ms. Keller to. Mark Twain openly encouraged Rogers to fund her education.
While Rogers was not a Mason, Mr. Clemens was. However, if you believe he was famous solely because of his connections, I don't believe you've enjoyed his books.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

IMO.. you touched on the root cause of most conspiracy theories without even knowing it.

The idea that someone, somewhere, somehow overcame all the obstacles we see as impossible to breach on our own, and made something of them selves. Changed the World. Altered how we think, feel, and perceive the World around us.. all without help..

Well, when your someone so low and unimportant, and you just cannot understand how they did what they did, you just imagine they had help. They cheated. They joined some secret society, sold their soul, and had other people prop them up.

Me and you, we know this is not the case.. people are who they are because THEY made themselves into exactly what they wanted.

Those who dream big, do nothing but wallow in self pity, will blame others for their lack of success, and curse anyone who outdoes them.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Those who dream big, do nothing but wallow in self pity, will blame others for their lack of success, and curse anyone who outdoes them.

That was absolutely brilliant. Can I quote you in my signature?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Looks like the Texas Longhorns?? I dont think that sign is masonic. Where do ppl base this off of?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by abdulmuhammad

That's what I've been asking. They haven't told me yet. Must be some sort of secret they keep from the rest of us.

Or maybe they don't know what it is, and are attributing whatever they want to it.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
what most of regular people dont't know is thst yes this is a masonic symbol,
obama logo has masonic codes in , and they way he was panted into power is how masonry works. take it from a former mason.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
it's also a sign thrown up by latin kings.

OH GOD WHAT HAVE WE DONE

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
NO NO NO!!!! youve got it all wrong. the sign doesnt mean'I LOVE YOU' it is an ancient celtic symbol called 'flaming horns'. the sign means ' peace/unsatanable/noevil' get your facts right before gettin cultish. i should know this because i am celtic by blood.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Bopper5

I'm English, Russian, and Italian by blood. I hate vodka, know nothing about the mafia, and... Ok, my teeth aren't so great. But what does one's blood have to do with recognizing signs?
Got anything to back it up, since it IS a recognized hand sign?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
It simply means "I love you" in sign language

Yes, but these people don't love us, far from it. They just pretend they do. That's what deception is all about.

If they were honest about how evil they are, nobody would like them, and they would lose power.

I don't know if this symbol is Masonic or not, but I know they all do it, and for reasons only they know.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Stand
It was first introduced by Helen Keller, a known occultist.

It is best to include links to back up your statements....

www.jesus-is-savior.com...

I get e-mails from people from time-to-time, upset that I would dare say that Helen Keller's "I love you" hand sign is Satanic. Yet, Helen Keller was an occult Theosophist herself...

Light in My Darkness is a book, originally published in 1927 as My Religion, written by Helen Keller when she was 47 years old. The book was written as a tribute to Emanuel Swedenborg whom Helen regarded as "one of the noblest champions true Christianity has ever known." This book is regarded as Helen's Keller's spiritual autobiography in which she openly declares that "the teachings of Emanuel Swedenborg have been my light, and a staff in my hand and by his vision splendid I am attended on my way."
SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org...

Who is Emanuel Swedenborg? He was an unsaved heretic, a Modernist, who falsely claimed to be a Christian...

Emanuel Swedenborg (born Emanuel Swedberg; February 8, 1688 – March 29, 1772) was a Swedish scientist, philosopher, Christian mystic, and theologian.
At the age of fifty-six he entered into a spiritual phase, in which he experienced dreams and visions. This culminated in a spiritual awakening, where he claimed he was appointed by the Lord to write a heavenly doctrine to reform Christianity...

Swedenborg rejected the Protestant doctrine of salvation through faith alone, since he considered both faith and charity necessary for salvation, not one without the other. The purpose of faith, according to Swedenborg, is to lead a person to a life according to the truths of faith, which is charity...

SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org...

Personally, I am not sure I agree with the type of websites that purport the 'Helen Keller Occult' theories based on what they see posted on Wikipedia mixed with fanatical Christianity.

I don't know. Was Helen Keller a Mason?
DocMoreau

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

Here's a easy way to check, was Helen Heller a dude or a dudette.
Now, yes, she could have been a member of Job's Daughter or some side group, however there are no records, and no reasons for her to keep membership secret.
First, how could a blind and deaf person use sign language.

Second, she never used sign language in her life anyway. She'd either "write" or speak.

Now, as for the fellow who is supposed to be a Satanist... he was probably a bit loopy. More'n a bit actually.
The real sticking point seems to be the Charity and Faith bit though, heck if i know why.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'm sure iI've seen that sign before...

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SANTARII

You know, that just explains so much about Barack. I've been wondering how he gets people to faint and fawn over him. Its because hes spider man!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by afaik

I was at the rally in Indianapolis where the last picture on this page comes from. The white woman next to Obama is a sign language interpreter. After the concert she introduced herself to Obama and then Obama cam eover and signed the ILY "I love you" hand to the deaf members in the audience. I am going to have to say the evidence proves that he was most likely doing the i love you hand each time. I am 100% certain of it in the last instance.
I am deaf by the way.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Sorry, speaking from personal experience, this is not a Masonic sign, we do not use this gesture...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

The diagram you show does NOT match the hand signal made by Obama. The thumb and little finger are used for the love sign. Obama extends the index finger and the little finger with the thumb placed upon the two middle fingers. This is the sign of Baphomet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join