It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As in the days of Noah

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I had an idea yesterday (not a good thing). Its written that the end of times shall be as the days of Noah. Well according to the OT, the nephilim saw the women and starting taking them. I wonder if the nephilim (giants, aliens, etc) are going to appear and start taking our women during the end times? If so, these SOB's have had it. I've already got enough competition down here without them too

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
hi Ksose,
Yes as the days of Noah were so will the end of times be.
What this means is that many will already know that many of the signs are hre foretelling us that the end is coming, but with so many so called fake prophets around, many will not know how to pick up on the truth....that the Antichrist will one day rule and use deceitful and manipulative miracles to connvince the people that he is God......all this will be just a big deception.......
At the time of Noah many were thinking of pleasing themselves and not caring much about the way the world was going........although they were forewarned about the coming disaster....
any way, ill say more later...
helen....

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
My take:

God's gonna do what He's gonna do to the earth, and there isn't a whole hell of a lot I, or any mortal, can do about it.

But the second one of those Nephilim touches my girlfriend...

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Ha ha, I have been thinking just the opposite lately.

In Noah's day everyone was destroyed by a very angry God except one fellow, his family, and his remarkably large collection of pets. But God promised Noah he would never again destroy the world.

This time there will be many survivors, but those that do not love and acknowledge God are in for a bad time.

Now I am not really into satanism, and the "crafts", that is mostly witchcraft for the girls, and freemasonry for the boys, but it seems to me that about 95% of the guys I know and work with are heavily into freemasonry. Maybe I am unlucky, but that is the way it is.

I wonder how many women actually practice witchcraft or belong to a satanic cult ? Any ATS ladies like to comment on this, I would really love to know.

If God gets really cheesed of and wipes out all the black hats with their masonic aprons, secret symbols, and black cats, it should be rather interesting.

There might be rather more women come out of this than men. And that would be an interesting outcome.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Wasnt the noah fable written when the world was flat? How could Flash Gordon of flooded the world when all the water would just run off the sides?

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by ashley]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ashley, I can recommend an excellent book, Worlds In Collision by I. Velicovky.

It goes into some depth about the violent past history of the earth as revealed in geological formations, and ancient records. There have been repeated meteor impacts, asteroid impacts, volcanic eruptions, floods, tsunamis, earthquakes, on a scale difficult to comprehend.

The explosion of Krakatoa was heard around the world. Many ancient civilizations have recorded the flood legend. It is no myth that these types of events actually occurred, and may well occur again.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well whatever comes, it won't be a flood.

"I establish my covenant with you, that never again shall all flesh be cut off by the waters of a flood, and never again shall there be a flood to destroy the earth."

That doesn't mean he can't use other means of dealing with us - that is if it happends at all.

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If God ends up taking people out with lava, I'm gonna be pissed. The end of times has been coming since Jesus died, so I'm not to scared of anything truly bad happening in a while. I figured I'll be dead by the time, the end comes, so I'm pretty much good. Bring on 2012.

new topics

top topics

join