It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OOOOOOH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Don't hold it against Ultra Pheonix, english is not his first language (probably 4th or so
)
Alienaddicted on the other hand...I have no idea.

Now back to where I was...

Do you have any proof of aliens??
No

Do you have any proof of a hollow earth??
LOL hehe ROTFLMAO nope!

Do you have any proof of the illuminati??
umm, uhh....nope

Do we have proof of an attack by the US against its own people?

We have a little bit info about it yes. :@
Let's see it then! I don't mean www.believeitbecauseitsonawebsite.com either

But it's all happening because of it, isn't it?
ummm, NOPE again. It's happening for a variety of reasons but 9/11 is not directly one of them. I would say that primarily it is for security then finance. Not really the issue here though.

...mmm statue of 'liberty' is that the statue of that illuminated one? That woman with the flame of nolige and the rays of sun coming out of her head? The one that represents the Illuminati? The one from france?
The one you don't even know the true meaning of?
Holy crap!!!! and you tell ME to think for MYself? You really need to get off these kind of sites if you are ready to swallow ALL of it as fact. Until you get a slight hint of the world around you I'll go back to duking it out with Lupe...at least he has a grip of reality

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Ok, Thanks.

I was wondering. i speak English and German. I can fuddle thru Italian and Spanish.

I don't begrudge non-english speakers. If it's your first language, you should be ashamed to bork it so much. I make typos...some of these folks wreck it like a bad accident.

-Mal

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Some people are just plain pathetic.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
MT69

Do you have something to contribute to Above Top Secret, or are you planning to continue to provide commentary on your opinion of other members?

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Let's see...someone says the US Govt is behind the 9/11 attacks and you want me to debate them???

Yeah, let's swallow his posts...

...just terrible how they've messed you up.

...The US killed a bunch of his own people so they could provoke a war against Iraq.

...WHY DON'T YOU JUST ADMIT IT!!?

...Start looking at that what made you believe that terrorists attacked the WTC and Pentagon and just connect the dots.

He can come here and make outlandish lies about Americans, but we call him crazy....we're banned for calling him names.

I see...the LEFT call us murderers, war-mongers, sheep, evil, etc but we can't question them.

[Edited on 21-1-2003 by MT69]

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
And Like-wise the Right can do the same, it's called "Freedom" freedom to express ideas without being made fun of, or attacked.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
FreeMason - No, if I call the alien an idiot for his statements....Kano and William will jump all over me and ban me like they did the other day.

It's typical liberal behavior....condone calling conservatives names, but then freak out when it comes right back at them. They tended to shout down the RIGHT at my school during debates on campus. If they're questioned, then you're just being hateful....because they're so "enlightened" compared to the rest of the world. The THINK they're elite...so only they can call someone a name and they're above having their ideas questioned by sheep.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Dittohead? Please...

Do you want this kind of stuff on this board???

just terrible how they've messed you up.

The US killed a bunch of his own people so they could provoke a war against Iraq.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST ADMIT IT!!?

Start looking at that what made you believe that terrorists attacked the WTC and Pentagon and just connect the dots.

Of course, you're more worried about someone calling him an idiot instead of him calling Americans murderers of their own people on a massive scale just to attack others around the world. Disgusting...

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Are you unable to debate such people with dignity and decorum? If so, then perhams @Forums (www.atforumz.com...) is a better community for you.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
@forumz AHHHHHhhhHHH

Crosses his index fingers and hisses

Evvilll, evil leftist extremists, must kill alll!!!!

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I see you're overlooking him calling Americans murderers and anyone that liked the Army as being "messed up."

Hmmm...calling someone a mass murderer or an idiot??? Yep, idiot is certainly worse.

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2

Don't hold it against Ultra Pheonix, english is not his first language (probably 4th or so
)
Alienaddicted on the other hand...I have no idea.

4th ? no no no no......122254658965745211123.36 th.
Especially when I'm upset or nervous.

And I don't think that William is a liberal. I think that without him, ATS would be probably an asylum.

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   
"I see you're overlooking him calling Americans murderers and anyone that liked the Army as being "messed up."
Hmmm...calling someone a mass murderer or an idiot??? Yep, idiot is certainly worse. "

That's because the term "idiot" is an emotive personal reaction to your dislike of their political opinions whereas calling the american army murderers is a simple statement of fact regardless of ones subjective feelings on the matter.

what, you thought they ran around the gulf with stun guns liberating orphanages?

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   
oh and while we're on the subject of emotive reactions to people as opposed to objective discussion of the situation.

shut up you meat headed red neck nazi twonk.

[Edited on 21-1-2003 by Lupe_101]

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lupe_101

shut up you meat headed red neck nazi twonk.

And me, I'm happy that these " red neck nazi twonk " fought, by our side, against the Germans in WWI & II.

I'm happy that they didn't let us down, when we were threatened by the Warsaw Pact.

I'm happy that they saved these cowards and ungratefulls europeans 3 times.

I'm happy that the USA are still protecting the freeworld against these so revengefull commies who are waiting in the shadow.

I'm happy to see that the USA will not permit to these too many crazy dictators to put their # everywhere in the world.

OTH, I'm so sad when I see how the EU acts against the USA.

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 05:09 AM
link   
yeah right.
boo hoo.

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lupe_101
yeah right.
boo hoo.

Yes, boo hoo...sigh..sigh....

When you'll live in a dictatorship, it will be too late for you.

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 05:41 AM
link   
yeah like thats likely to happen.
jeesh the various governments have got some of you people wired so tight I'm surprised you can go down to the corner shop without percieving some strange threat to your civil liberties.

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Hey Lupe, BUT I percieve these strange threat to my civil liberties EVERYWHERE !
In my tv set, the news papers, the radio...EVERYWHERE ! Even when I do a dream, I percieve these threat.

posted on Jan, 21 2003 @ 05:50 AM
link   
One suspected as much.

tell me, do you wear a tin foil hat to block out the "voices"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join