It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OOOOOOH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
WASHINGTON, Jan. 17, 2003 A Special Forces soldier was wounded today in a firefight in far western Afghanistan. He is listed in stable condition.
The soldier was hit in the lower leg when the mounted patrol he was taking part in came under fire about 50 kilometers southeast of Shindand.
The patrol returned fire and broke contact, a U.S. military spokesman in Bagram said. U.S. officials evacuated the soldier to medical facilities at Kandahar Air Field.
This is the second day in a row that a U.S. soldier has been wounded in the country. On Jan. 16, two soldiers were wounded when a homemade bomb went off under the vehicle they were driving in.

OH MY GOD THIS CANT BE TRUE!!!

A SOLDIER GOT HURT!!!!

SECOND DAY IN A ROW WHAT???!!!!!!!!

suckerzzz

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Ah yeah, I understand, that's 6853431 - 2 soldiers capable of fighting.

Ed/ Ah that's lame.

[Edited on 18-1-2003 by alienaddicted]

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
what are u talking about. SUcazzz WTF its people like you who detest me. BTW the article was only informative but it is bad when a soldiers gets hurt. Specially for someone me to here about it when friends of mine are over there fighting and soem ppl i know even dying,

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 07:13 AM
link   
You won't get hurt when you don't go.

And does your friend really want to kill people over there, what did they do wrong to you??

Why not letting Bush and Sadam fight it over in a Boxingring or something..

Offcourse, when people are so f*cked up that they believe the crap they stuff you with they will definetly go fighting for their """ f r e e """ country.

It's a shame how many people love the army.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   
You make it sound like it is a bad thing. 100% of the U.S. loved their Army during WW2. Afghanistan was no different, except that the Afghans were very weak compared to the Nazis. But they were equally brutal to their own people. We have gone into Afghanistan, and Liberated them, we have given them a chance to pull themselves back together, and form a more democratic nation than they did before.

There is no more "taliban" anymore, the taliban were a foriegn invasive force that came in after we the US backed out our CIA of Afghanistan, upon the defeat of the Soviets.

Loving the Army is something more American's should do, because there's a lot of Enemies to Democracy, to our beliefs, who would love to put their own "Taliban" right in the US, and chop our hands of, and give our women clitorectomies.

You shun what America does, because America, freedom, all those things that most of the west now shares, is all you know.

If you knew the death of the middle east, you'd be begging for American support too.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
just terrible how they've messed you up.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   
wierd....
I don't see many people in the middle east begging you to liberate them...
in fact most of the footage seems to be of people baying for your blood...
who knows, maybe if you stopped blowing up their schools and hospitals in this mad persual of some political adgenda not supported by the rest of the world.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted

It's a shame how many people love the army.

Be a man, join the Army and do your duty !!!

Damn it. When I think that I joined the Army and that I had to protect peoples who are ALLWAYS with our ennemies and ALLWAYS against us, I'm sick !!!!!!!!!

You don't know and don't understand what's the price of your freedom.If you can still spit on those who join(ed) the Army ( and the other military forces ),that's EXCATELY because they are/were there. Without them, you would be in a gulag or in any other death camps !!! Or may be that's what you want ? Be a guard or a prisoner in one of those camps ?

Without these soldiers and former soldiers, you wouldn't be there, speaking like you speak, thinking like you think, eating like you eat..etc..etc...

Leftists and so-called humanist make me sick ! I would like to throw up my breakfast to their shoes !

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   
do you suppose their cameras see in the dark? and if they do i want one.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
"Leftists and so-called humanist make me sick ! I would like to throw up my breakfast to their shoes ! "

nice to see rational objective people with no outward political bias making up the ranks of some of the most dangerous military's in the world.

~shakes head~

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Lupe ur more nieve then i thought. U believe everything the news shows u eh. Think about it the governmently controlled news stations that play the 20 some % of the people who love there leader like Sadamm. And alienaddicted i might agree with the war but i sure wouldnt want the soldiers who take orders to die its not there fault but its there job.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The US killed a bunch of his own people so they could provoke a war against Iraq.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST ADMIT IT!!?

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Why don't you just PROVE it?!?!?!?!

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
Why don't you just PROVE it?!?!?!?!

What prove do you have that it wasn't like that?

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The onus is on you to provide proof of a rediculous accusation, not me.
I could insist that the moon is made of green cheese and even make a website that shows this. Does that make it fact?......No

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fry2
The onus is on you to provide proof of a rediculous accusation, not me.
I could insist that the moon is made of green cheese and even make a website that shows this. Does that make it fact?......No

With thisone you said it all!! I don't get it.

Isn't there a possibility that the green cheese moon is fact and the normal moon was just a huge lie?

Start looking at that what made you believe that terrorists attacked the WTC and Pentagon and just connect the dots.

THINK FOR YOUR OWN !!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I forgot about the giant space cow

Seriously though, I have read quite a few of the silly accusations. I just don't see any PROOF. Now granted, there are some inconsistancies with names etc. but I don't recall the US govt. ever saying that they were targetting Iraq because of 9/11.
Let me ask this...
Why not use airliners from other countries rather than our own? (hurting our economy)
Why would they target the pentagon when something like the statue of liberty would have pissed off americans more?(more justification for war)

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lupe_101
"Leftists and so-called humanist make me sick ! I would like to throw up my breakfast to their shoes ! "

nice to see rational objective people with no outward political bias making up the ranks of some of the most dangerous military's in the world.

~shakes head~

Shakes your head if you want.

You just took a little part of my post and didn't answer to the rest. Pretty easy.

But for someone who take by heart to protect his peoples and their democracy, it's really hard to heard those crying peace doves, allways ready to take the defense of the worse tyrans AGAINST the peoples who are risking ther lives for them ( not the tyrans, the crying peace doves ! ).

You don't know who you have really in front of you. You don't know what will do Irak or North-Korea if they have the possibility to screw you. Unfortunately, I know what they will do ! That's why I'm looking ( sometimes or often ?
) like a crank ( thanks BT ! ).

The problem with you, and the peoples like you, it's that you never risked your life, for yourself or for someone else. You think that you can speak with peoples who, in facts, don't care about you and your peacefull vision.

You want to speak with peoples who have in mind only 2 thing : WAR & DICTATORSHIP ! Those tyrans like peoples like you. Because they can use you like they want.You are not different from those peoples who were telling us that Hitler would never attack us.

That's not bad to want peace. Me too I want peace. But Lupe, we are not dealing with a democracy,like the USA, GB, France,Germany....No, we are dealing with dictatorships who don't care about their own peoples, the peace, the freedom. These tyrans will slaughter us, all of us, if we are not ready to smash their faces in the dust and the mud.

You see me like a warlord, or a fanatic who just want to do war. But I don't want to do war. I've a daughter, a family, many friends....I've a live ! But sometimes we have to be ready to give all what we have, just to be sure that our childrens will stay safe in a free world and that they will not have to live in a dictatorship.

The real threat is not those tyrans. It's YOU who will let us all without any defense against them.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Do you have any proof of aliens??
Do you have any proof of a hollow earth??
Do you have any proof of the illuminati??

We have a little bit info about them yes.

Do we have proof of an attack by the US against its own people?

We have a little bit info about it yes. :@

I don't recall the US govt. ever saying that they were targetting Iraq because of 9/11.

But it's all happening because of it, isn't it?

Why not use airliners from other countries rather than our own? (hurting our economy)

Maybe because the owners would know something wasn't right there?
Maybe because they couldn't have planned it that way?

Why would they target the pentagon when something like the statue of liberty would have pissed off americans more?(more justification for war)

...mmm statue of 'liberty' is that the statue of that illuminated one? That woman with the flame of nolige and the rays of sun coming out of her head? The one that represents the Illuminati? The one from france?
The one you don't even know the true meaning of?

Don't ask me why they didn't used that thing?
The WTC and pentagonthing worked didn't it??

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Is it me or does this thread need the assistance of a spell checker?

-Mal

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join