It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Difference between NWO and NW economic order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
From what I understand, in order for congress to pass the bailout plan they had to declare martial law. But it didn't automatically create the military checkpoints and roundups to fema camps that most of us picture.

Now lately on the news I'm hearing (mostly Europe) press for a New World Economic Order, and a global reserve currency. Their point was that the regulations of states are not uniform or consistent. They had a similar point about currency, and the inconsistency of currency exchanges and rates.

Example:
CNN - Brown asks Saudis to help fund

Brown asks Saudis to help fund IMF

The British Prime Minister promised that they would have a say in any future new world economic order.
November 2, 2008: 10:12 AM ET

Barclays seeks $11.8B Mideast cash More Videos Quick Vote If the U.S. enacts a second stimulus plan, what should be its top priority? Extending unemployment benefits Expanding food stamp program Rebate checks to taxpayers Help for small businesses or View results RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) -- British Prime Minister Gordon Brown made a direct plea on Sunday for Gulf states to contribute to the International Monetary Fund's reserves to bailout out struggling countries - promising that they would have a say in any future new world economic order...

So in regards to the NWO, is the general view that this is a slippery slope, or that there are degrees of acceptance? When I fly, I would hope airlines have common safety standards.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Dbriefed]

join