It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla made contact with ET's???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
For those of you who haven't read this article, I strongly suggest you do.

Here's the link: Talking with the Planets

Apparently, Nikola Tesla believed that he had made contact with Extraterrestrials via radio signals of some sort.

Back then they dubbed him a crazy man... but nowadays.. people are more open minded (hence ATS)

Quote from external source:

Mr. Nikola Tesla has accomplished some marvellous results in electrical discoveries. Now, with the dawn of the new century, he announces an achievement which will amaze the entire universe, and which eclipses the wildest dream of the most visionary scientist. He has received communication, he asserts, from out the great void of space: a call from the inhabitants of Mars, or Venus, or some other sister planet! And, furthermore, noted scientists like Sir Norman Lockyer are disposed to agree with Mr. Tesla in his startling deductions.

I'd like to read your thoughts on this guys

Cheers

[edit on 2/11/08 by Majorion]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
i think he was just saying that mankind was now capable of communication between the planets. at the end of the paper he sumarizes this.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Thanks for posting! While I admire the works attributed to Nikola Tesla and I am a great fan, I cannot see in the article provided the claim that he made contact with an alien race. Seems a bit speculative. He appears to suggest that it would be theoretically possible for communication at great distance.

Many on the boards believe that Tesla's technology is responsible for all UFO sightings. In other words manmade and ultra top secret. Top secret clearance is still required to view some of Tesla's work. Talk about ahead of your time.

I would love to read more about his work in plasma physics!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Many on the boards believe that Tesla's technology is responsible for all UFO sightings

That is possible... However, there is far more evidence to support the extraterrestrial hypothesis than that of the Tesla hypothesis.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I think this *Hopes* is the key word in this statement:

At the request of COLLIER'S WEEKLY Mr. Tesla presents herewith a frank statement of what he expects to accomplish and how he hopes to establish communication with the planets.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Tesla thread here on ATS about this

Much good info about this topic can be found in the link.

wav file of a radio echo of a meteor entering our atmosphere...click to listen...
source
This is what I think Tesla may have heard with his early radio equipment,
remember...no one else on Earth had a transmitter! What would you think
if you heard that, and no other person had a radio?
Great topic Majorion
edit to add: meteor radio ping
Peace

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Zeptepi]

new topics

top topics

join