It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will NY Giants Repeat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The New York Giants beat the Dallas Cowboys earlier today by a score of 35 to 14. The Giants are now 7-1 and the Cowboys are 5-3. The Giants certainly didn't play their best game offensively, as Eli Manning had one pass intercepted and he fumbled twice. Despite that, he still threw for three touchdown passes. If they should beat Philidelphia next week and whoever their next couple of opponents, they will most likely win the division and possibly win home field advantage throughout the playoff's. This would put them in a good position to at least return to the Superbowl. I know anything can still happen. But it is starting to look good for the Giants. They are certainly at a better position at this stage of this season then they were at this same place last year.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I'm not a Giants fan, but I watched part of the game and I was impressed. It's good they lost one game already, imo - that takes the pressure off. That guy Jacobs is one bone-crack RB..

I would not be surprised to see a NYG - Tennessee Titan SuperBowl. Who would win? Depends upon injuries at that point, I think.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by jsobecky]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
The way both the Giants and Titans are playing right now, that looks like a good Superbowl preview. At least the way things stand right now. And it is Ironic that at one point Kerry Collins used to Quarterback the Giants as well. Right before Eli Manning got drafted by the Giants himself. We'll have to see how the rest of the season and the playoffs go.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The Giants?

Not if my Eagles have anything to say about it.

E-A-G-L-E-S.....EAGLES!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I watched the NYG - Eagles game tonight. Great game.. the Giants are on the road to their second straight appearance in the SuperBowl...

Giants won, 36-32.

Brandon Jacobs made it onto Madden's trailer tonight.

new topics

top topics

join