It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intro! Truths #1,#2,and #3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I guess I should tell every one about myself huh? Well I was just discharged from the US Army's 5th Group Special Operations Batalion Ft. Campbell, KY. I have spent the better part of my adult life in the service of my country in every God Forsaken land on this planet. Starting in 1990 as a security officer for 3/327th inf Batalion Ft. Campbell, KY until 1991 were I was a security officer at Camp Sherman, Panama, with the 101st Air Assault Division. 1992 I was picked for special duty to the US Raven Team, and sent to Columbia, were I would spend the better part of two years in an around this country, as part of a joint Drug Task Force with the DEA and FARCA. In 1993 I was hand picked by Washington to join an elite task force of the 5th Group Special Ops. unit. Ft. Campbell, KY and stayed at that post until Sept. of 2003. Now you may ask yourself why in the world would this security officer give this much information about himself on this member board. Well the answer to that and many other questions you may have about our wonderful government will be posted over the next comming week.

Respectfully
ICEMAN8578

P.S. and if any one from the Ghosts reads these boards, I warned you that the information would get out some way some how!!! NOW WE WILL SEE WHO GET's THE LAST LAUGH!!

The Truth #1

I have put this information together, so that it will be easy to understand, and follow along, even if you do not understand the circumstances in which I am speaking about.

The first truth I would like for you to understand is that our government even with it's great PR machine is not the government that the rest of the world sees.

I have personaly seen and can confess to several crimes comited by our country on other helpless nations around the world.
'
Many of you may not understand that we did much of the funding of arms, training, and money for the terrorist that we now claim to be our enemy.
And for the right price our US armed services are up to the highest bider as corp. security, or development for corp. business in another country.

Now you say what does that mean?

The Truth #2

What if I were to tell you that our government for the right price will help you to build your manufacturing plant any were in the world.

Now you may say " What makes this a bad thing?"

Well what if that ment that we would wipe out any village, town, incampment, or government officials that may stand in your way of building your business in that country.

Now what would you say?

The Truth #3

Let's move on to other issues that you may or may not know about.

Any of you ever heard of a little School called The US School of The America's?

Probably not right? Well what if I told you that this was our personal terrorist training facility at Ft. Benning Gorgia, until 1996 when pressure from inside our own government by US Army officials that were instructors at this facility got the facility closed by threatening to expose it's use to the US People through circulation of classified documents.

Now what if I told you that we trained Sadam and most of his high ranking officers at this facility. What if I told you that we sent instructors form this facility in 1990 to train Al Quada members in Afganistan. What if I told that we trained Quintana Roo Security Police at this facility so that they could commit crimes against there own people and over throw there current form of government.

Now you may say how do you know this?

Well for 8 months in 1994 I was a special weapons instructor at this faciltiy, and worked hand in hand with these men and there translators.

Respectfully
ICEMAN8578

P.S. Sparked any ones interest to read more?

[Edited on 30-3-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to ats
. BTW...Im not saying I don't believe you or anything, but I can tell you now, 95% of the members here are highly skepticial, and I greatly doubt many (if any) will believe that. Anyways, enjoy your stay.

Peace, Shadow

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by iceman8578
Now you may ask yourself why in the world would this security officer give this much information about himself on this member board. Well the answer to that and many other questions you may have about our wonderful government will be posted over the next comming week.

Let me guess - you realised what was going on and didn't agree with it. Good. The more military people that realise they are being used and refuse to do the NWO's dirty work, the better.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky

Originally posted by iceman8578
Now you may ask yourself why in the world would this security officer give this much information about himself on this member board. Well the answer to that and many other questions you may have about our wonderful government will be posted over the next coming week.

Let me guess - you realised what was going on and didn't agree with it. Good. The more military people that realise they are being used and refuse to do the NWO's dirty work, the better.

I agree with the pisky. I am what agreeing with a pisky they are not real, they don;t exist. Next I'll be agreeing with myself Arghhhhhhhh what am I saying I have already. Room needed padded essential hot an running men preferred but no imaginary beings please.

Regardless. Welcome iceman.

QOTD

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
well ok welcome to ats takes all sorts on these boards have fun see ya around

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
howdy, welcome and have fun !

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hello Iceman. Welcome. We have many current and ex-military. ATS has government contractors, scientists, historians, skeptics, believers, poppers, poets, jacks of all trades, etc..

Regarding your post. Thats not news to us regarding the CIA training camp school of the americas. We trained and equipped Al Queda, Bin Laden, Norriega, Saddam and so many other thugs when it suited us. Ol news - not hard to believe. These dirtbags have played both sides of the fence. Bin Laden and Al Queda were fighting the russians during the cold war - of course we trained and equipped him. Saddam was trained and equipped when he went to war against IRAN who had just taken american hostages. US thought he seemed more civil than the radical islamic fundamentaists that controlled IRAN so we trained him.. Again old news.

However, I doubt your claim that US Gov is out assasinating civilians in other countires for big business. What proof do you have to back that one up?

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Iceman: I read all about this from Noam Chomsky. I don't know if you were a part of this School Of Americas but, I know they taught some henious inhumane stuff.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I just saw something in the alex jones dvd about us helped pak or pax or something create the taliban or something??

Anyway welcome... Please share as much info as you can so we can get the truth.

TL

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Hi Iceman

Any of you ever heard of a little School called The US School of The America's?

zena.secureforum.com...

For example, the US military academy 'School of Americas' based at Fort Benning, Georgia trains soldiers and military personnel from Latin American countries.

-------------------

lists.cagreens.org...
History has proven that terror has always been the primary responsibility of states. We need look no further than the US School of the America's that has trained thousands of South and Central American soldiers in the art of torture and public repression.

Many of these graduates have been indicted as international human rights violators. The US CIA trained and armed the Taliban, one of the most repressive
Islamic-fascist governments that had existed.

[Edited on 30-3-2004 by Netchicken]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
iceman,

when areyou going to start posting???

I'm waiting!!!!

TL

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Now what if I told you that we trained Sadam and most of his high ranking officers at this facility. What if I told you that we sent instructors form this facility in 1990 to train Al Quada members in Afganistan. What if I told that we trained Quintana Roo Security Police at this facility so that they could commit crimes against there own people and over throw there current form of government.

Now you may say how do you know this?

Well for 8 months in 1994 I was a special weapons instructor at this faciltiy, and worked hand in hand with these men and there translators.

Respectfully
ICEMAN8578

P.S. Sparked any ones interest to read more?

[Edited on 30-3-2004 by John bull 1]

Interesting stuff, but why post here or just the internet? If they are true, then why not take your stories to Simon&Shuester, Fox or NBC? Take those stories to a higher platform. They need to be told to as large an audience as possible.

[Edited on 2-4-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
AHAHA are you kidding me or yourself???

fox, msndc, ect, will NOT reveal the truth!! They are part of the whole agenda!!

All they do is HELP to cover up the lies, and brainwash the masses so that we sheeple buy into the government lies, promises, whats good for you people attitude.
They are just part and parcel of the whole government/nanny gig...

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
AHAHA are you kidding me or yourself???

fox, msndc, ect, will NOT reveal the truth!! They are part of the whole agenda!!

All they do is HELP to cover up the lies, and brainwash the masses so that we sheeple buy into the government lies, promises, whats good for you people attitude.
They are just part and parcel of the whole government/nanny gig...

I was simply suggesting that the author of the thread find a way to reach a much larger audience than a bunch of paranoid people on a website that only reaches a very small fraction of the public. And not ALL people in the media are hiding stuff or part of some cover-up plan. I believe it was George Knapp of Las Vegas television who was the one who originally broke the area51 story to the public. Perhaps the author should contact Knapp to get his story out there.

Also, what proof of an "agenda" do you have? Are you privy to top-secret classified info or listening in on the Bilderburger meetings? Or did you get that info from a man in black who came out of a black helicopter from area51......

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Sponges have nothing on some who have responded in this thread...seriously.
Going to have to provide more than just a mere known fact, easily found on the www.
Credibility is lacking....but the gullibility is not.

seekerof

new topics

top topics

join