It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More MSM crap about Robbie Williams - Melbourne Newspaper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it's worth a new thread or not. Feel free to lock it, Mods, if you don't want another Robbie thread popping up.

Melbourne, Australia, Sunday Herald Sun, November 2, 2008, Play Liftout, Page 3.

Article titled: "Robbie album is all That" The last two paragraphs read:

It was recently reported Williams - who split briefly from girlfriend Ayda Field to focus on his music - had been to an alien camp to write his new album.

The now reclusive singer, who has claimed to have had extraterrestrial encounters, arrived armed with video equipment in his search for aliens during a recent visit to Trout Lake in Washington.

More MSM BS. I can't ever remember Robbie (chrisonabike) stating that he had had alien encounters. He told some UFO stories and that was it!

Similarly, wasn't the whole trip to Gilliland's Ranch based around verifying UFO reports - not aliens?

Anyway, it proves that you can never believe the spin that the MSM put on their stories. Wankers. The least they could have done would have been to mention ATS in the joint venture!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I could be wrong, not having followed this too closely, but I think Robbie Williams just said he'd seen UFOs a couple times. I don't think he's ever said he saw aliens. Unfortunately, the moment you open your mouth and say even that, MSM makes you look like a kook, even when you're not. I don't think it's a deliberate smear, I just think whoever put that story together didn't understand what Williams is saying.

join