It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nov. 3, 2004 - The Creation Of anxietydisorder. Thanks ATS...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I just want to say thanks to all the members on these boards that have certainly entertained me, made me think, and challenged me to learn.

I had never been involved with any sort of on-line community before, and you folks made me feel so welcome right from the start.
I regret a few of the posts and messages I've sent, but not many. I think my contribution to the community has been mostly positive for other members.

I got this far without getting a single "WARN" despite my transgressions.
I'm pretty sure I've violated most of the T&C rules at one time or another.

You've appreciated my thoughts enough to give me close to 100 "Applause" and I'm certainly not short of points.

Being able to talk to like minded people on so many diverse topics has been a truly unique experience, and I never thought I'd expose so much of myself to complete strangers. But many of you strangers are people I now consider friends.

Thanks again to all of you, I hope to spend many more years enjoying the people that make ATS what it is.

anx.............

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Let me be the first to congratulate you. It has been a pleasure to run into you on the borads and especially TinWiki. your contributions have been amazing. I know, you haven't seen me there lately, but I'll be back very soon.

So I wish you all the best and happy posting for another year!!!!

Rush

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Congratulations on the longevity anxiety!!! I myself will be celebrating my fourth year on here in a little over a month. It's surprising as to how long we've lasted here.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Congratulations are indeed in order. I'll admit that I haven't been here all that long myself but I'm planning on sticking around.

May your posts be long and thought filled.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Congratulations. You are one of the reasons ATS is the best forum on the Internet.

Here's to another 4 years.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   
To my very good friend ANX...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thank-you for the kind comments.
When I find a good thing I tend to stick with it, and it's the members on ATS that made the site such a great place to spend my time.

The first four years went by so fast that the next four will probably go by in the blink of an eye. Time seems to speed up the older I get.

to all of you.

anx......

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It's great to have you here anx. =P
Seems like we both joined on the same day, so I can relate to your experience here on ATS, the people here are great, we're just one big family.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Congratulations, anxietydisorder

[edit on 11/3/08 by enjoies05]

new topics

top topics

join