It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another famous couple, Theresa Duncan & Jeremy Blake, claim they were victims of organised stalking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This is the strange story of a famous couple at the height of their careers. One thing is consistent of their story; both complained of being stalked by many people whom they surmised to be Scientologists. With this form of attack most victims speculate of the people who are psychologically attacking them and descend up on groups they know of as the culprits. Basically, the victim is searching for an answer, which they are denied and is probably the most devastating aspect of this form of attack, and it seems that Theresa Duncan and Jeremy Blake settled up on Scientologists as the perpetrators.

None of what Blake and Duncan said can be proven, and perhaps none of it is true, but sometime in 2004 they began to believe they were being harassed. “I got the sense that they were genuinely afraid,” said one friend. “It wasn’t just weird party conversation. There was a real fear there.”

It started, they said, with repeated phone calls late at night. Sometimes the person on the other end of the line would just hang up, and sometimes he would say something to the effect of “Did you have a good meeting today?” Then there were men, Duncan said, who would show up outside their house in Venice Beach, sometimes standing watching them, sometimes sitting in a car. She began taking pictures of out-of-state license plates. It became an obsession. She took “hundreds of pictures.”

She said that one day a man came up to her while she was walking her Yorkshire terrier, Tuesday (after Weld), and said, “Hey, what a sweet dog. It would be too bad if something happened to it.”

They said they found a dead cat on their roof.

Duncan became terrified, and Blake wanted to protect her.

Link

www.vanityfair.com...

[edit on 2-11-2008 by masonwatcher]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well I cannot say one way or the other,but I can attest is that this group does not give up;they are a relentless group of whacko's!Manny years ago I bought Ron Hubbards book,read it and sent in a post card attached from the back of the book.Well that was over twenty years ago and I have never responded to anything and have moved,and have still managed to be on their mailing list for over twenty years!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Anonymous members have given me some reading material on Scientology.
Bunch of weirdos, and they are definitely encouraged to stalk anyone who attacks Scientology.
Of course, they don't do that anymore, it's not legal.

join