It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even Republicans predict Obama win now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs

Originally posted by drwizardphd
Come to Florida and it's Obama everywhere. Of course I live in Orlando, usually urban areas swing Democratic. From what I hear from my family in New York its the same (to be expected).

Drive a little east of Orlando toward Tampa. You'll see lots of McCain signs sprouting up amonst the orange groves and strawberry fields. I see them all the time out here.

I'm in FL too and from what I've seen its like you said, in the city its more Obama leaning, and in more rural areas its more McCain leaning - at least as far as signs go.

Im in Tampa, currently if you drive all the way up and down the length of Dale Mabry Hwy, McCain signs will be all you see. Same applies to Bearrs Ave and Fletcher. The radio guy was saying where Tampa goes, Florida typically goes. I hope thats right.

Tampa has a whole has exploded in terms of McCain supporter in the last 3 weeks. I can get pics to prove it , but then again thats pointless with election day being tommorrow.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewTB

Hey - another FL ATS'er!

I'm actually east of Tampa (among those fields and orchards I talked about). I wasn't sure how it was going in Tampa itself. Thanks for the update!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs
reply to post by AndrewTB

Hey - another FL ATS'er!

I'm actually east of Tampa (among those fields and orchards I talked about). I wasn't sure how it was going in Tampa itself. Thanks for the update!

Neat! Speaking of which, there is currently a group of McCain supporters on the corner near a major intersection here. The group seems to be growing pretty quickly, a guy with a microphone just joined em. They have flags and everything, a beautiful patriotic image that will stay with me even if and when McCain loses.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I cant stand one single thing about Obama. Not a thing

And im a registered Republican and believe he will win.

SUCKS

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
i'm predicting Obama will win the popular vote, But McCain will win the electoral vote. And i'm also predicting that if i'm right there will be riots!

edit to add: i'm also predicting that McCain will win Missouri.

[edit on 11/3/2008 by Mercenary2007]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathhasnosound
Of course! the polls! it must be over if the polls say it is! oh well whats the use in voting ? it wont do any good, what was i thinking! the polls are never wrong!
Oh well we had a good run, the polls just told us that the campaign is over oh well.

Yea, I don't know why I should even bother to vote tomorrow. I guess the only way McCain can win will be if there is voter fraud because the polls that the biased media has been selling us can't be wrong

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I like your avatar, very nice.

Your signature however reflects the deep divide in America that will need to heal once Obama wins.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I like your avatar, very nice.

Your signature however reflects the deep divide in America that will need to heal once Obama wins.

Meanwhile you should check out my Signature, the one by our Founding Father John Adams. For those of you who say: "Oh, how bad can it be? Senator Obama can be voted out in Four Years if he messes up." You should take to heart what President Adams stated.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The first tallies are in... from Dixfield Notch and Hart's Location NH. And with 100% voter turnout its:

Democrat Obama defeated Republican John McCain by a count of 15 to 6 in Dixville Notch, where a loud whoop accompanied the announcement in Tuesday's first minutes. The town of Hart's Location reported 17 votes for Obama, 10 for McCain and two for write-in Ron Paul. Independent Ralph Nader was on both towns' ballots but got no votes.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I should add that Obama is the first Democrat to win Dixfield notch since 1968. It went for bush minor 19 to 7 in 04.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by grover]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The projection now is 291 electoral votes Obama... 163 McCain and 84 toss up's. Even if McCain wins all 84 + his 163 Obama wins. It does not look good for McCain.

Ya know its bad when your parties own slimemiester, Karl Rove is predicting a blowout (338 to 200) for Obama.

Still I will say this whoever wins, I hope they win by a convincing majority... these split elections do the nation no good.

Palin refused to say who she voted for in Alaska. Like we don't know. She voted for Obama so she could be the Republican saviour in 4 years.

Honest I am just kidding.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by grover]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join