It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: Terror Alert - From NEIN

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
29 March 2004 3:30 PM ET Arabic posting: "Tomorrow you will watch the destruction of an American Aircraft Carrier" Within the past half hour, a posting was made on an Arabic language jihad forum that has proven credible in the past. The posting makes a threat on the USS Kitty Hawk for tomorrow, March 30. NEIN Director Douglas Hagmann has already notified the appropriate officials in the US military of this posting.

HomelandSecurityUS.com

This could be a serious threat, but it could also be Al Qaeda propaganda said to scare the United states. I guess the only way to know for sure is to be an Al Qaeda official.

It is against the USS Kitty Hawk, but could be any American Air craft carrier, it would not be an easy task as to get close enough without detection would be a major feat in itself.

The Northeast Intellegence network has advised the appropriate ministers of the threat and i assume these ministers are taking action to insure the safety of all of their carriers and warships around the world and the crews of these ships also.

Just how this attack/s will occur is as yet unknown, it could be by sea, it could be by air (unlikely), it could even be by missile (again unlikely).

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
your link does not work. please check it again.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
it works fine for me. click on the "[more]" in my first post.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Gee pretty silly warning them beforehand ...

my bet is hoax... have the ever warned before the event before?

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Come on they wont even get close to an aircraft carrier. Who do they think they are Cobra,(GI. Joe)

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Is his post old?

The time has been determined to be the 17th day of a month and now this ship is in the Gulf and has only entered it a few weeks ago!!!

This vision was mentioned to my teacher on 17 January (Friday. 14 Dhal Hijjah), and he specified the date of the attack. My teacher expects that he is right? Tomorrow we will see. But if the leading target remains then the attack was expected and it will be postponed.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Gee pretty silly warning them beforehand ...

my bet is hoax... have the ever warned before the event before?

I agree about them warning of attacks, but if this is intercepted chatter, it could be a different story. Nothing has made national headlines as of late.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
He mentions it entered the Gulf weeks ago but the Kitty Hawk is in South Korea conducting war games.

www.estripes.com...

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
So what battlegroups, ie, ships are in the gulf of Arabia now? Does anyone know?

And who's to say that the Kitty Hawk couldnt come under attack in the waters off Korea?

Was the link correct...to Homeland Security?

Very puzzling that this information is on the net in advance of attack.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
hmmm...wonders if my dream about osama being on a ship might be related...

but seriously..i just want to say...i think the terrorists/al-qaeda is pretty damn stupid if they are going to give advance warnings for every attack
...i had given them more credit...i figured everybody was aware of the effectiveness of the element of surprise..

but on second thought...i think they just might be working on their scare tactics technique.

protect your ships and we'll attack you on land, or somewhere else, where you least expect it...i don't know?

[Edited on 3-29-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Perhaps Al-Quieda will use the briefcase bomb they claim to have?

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by radstarWas the link correct...to Homeland Security?

It is not a Government site.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by radstar
So what battlegroups, ie, ships are in the gulf of Arabia now? Does anyone know?

And who's to say that the Kitty Hawk couldnt come under attack in the waters off Korea?

The George Wasington.
www.globalsecurity.org...

I wasn't saying an attack could not happen in Korea.
I was just pointing out that he specifically mentioned the Gulf.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
does it HAVE to be in the gulf? i read an article at this website a while back and thought it may be relevant here.

"...This will occur right about the same time that Cuba will be given full diplomatic relations with the United States. Overlapping this event, there will be a sinking of a major warship in the North Atlantic..."

im not Catholic and i dont believe everything on that site, but its something to think about. im not so sure i believe the quote either- the thing that makes me believe it more is the fact that it states the ship will be sunk be america, and i very much believe the events on 9-11, etc. are the works of our government.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hm, what is the URL to some of these jihad forums? Or terrorist group websites. It seems they are talked about, but never given out.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pyxsul
Hm, what is the URL to some of these jihad forums? Or terrorist group websites. It seems they are talked about, but never given out.

because they get shut down often...plus...why give out info that could help the terrorists??

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Good point. I just want to see one of these little al-qaeda websites once or something

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:47 PM
link   
At least that site posted the original Arabic.
That makes it more believable.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
At least that site posted the original Arabic.
That makes it more believable.

Yes, but a simple font change and you got Arabic. The new Arial font with Windows XP has Arabic, and I would imagine other fonts do too.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
i had posted one on terroranalysis.com but the link no longers work. but back to the topic...
any thoughts on this being a scare or fool tactic....get us to concentrate on ships and then do something else?

i really don't believe that they would give us an actual warning..like tomorrow I am going to attack this ship in this place....come on...could they be that stupid?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join