It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deepwaters want to have the ATS award !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
In my opinion, deepwaters would like to have the ATS award ( not the moron award, no,the other one, the good one
).

What do you think ? Will he deserve it or not ?

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I don't know about January's award but if there is a special award for Jan 17th............

I know you are Deepwater but the amount of new topics in War on Terrorism is a virtual flood.I'm not criticising ,Deepwater, because there are some very interesting topics in there but I may have been inclined to have added them two a day so that people do not feel overwelmed and they would have been given the attention they deserve.

Hi Ultra.

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Your point is well taken John Bull 1, I am new and still learning ATS etiquette.

I'm not after an award in any case. I just got to searching for terrorism news and found quite a lot.

I'll be mindful not to flood the boards in future.

All the Best,
Deep

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Thankyou deepwaters.

Also, decisions on awards are not made in public forums, UP if you think someone is deserving of the ATS award, u2u William, Bob, or one of the mods.

[Edited on 1-17-2003 by Kano]

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Mr. President deserves this award. Not deep. Mr. President, as it will stay after this twentieth by the looks of things, has done much for ATS during his administration. Mr. president, you under achieve. You could be the President, mod, and award winner, but you keep yourself down. You are a great man not for your achievments, but for the things you let others have.

UP FOR PRESIDENT!!

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Ok guys, chill, you know he didn't mean for it to be a thing for you guys to take serious. If you want to play a role playing game, go to a website other than ATS. Oh yeah, and don't get so involved in it, jeez...

by the way im talking about the presidente thing

[Edited on 17-1-2003 by Inspectah]

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Thankyou deepwaters.

Also, decisions on awards are not made in public forums, UP if you think someone is deserving of the ATS award, u2u William, Bob, or one of the mods.

It was just a question Kano, not an affirmation.

If I think that someone is deserving the ATS award, I'll send a u2u to a mod or an admin. Don't worry, I know what I can post and what I cannot.

Hi JB.

P.S : Inspectah, that's not because you'll lose that you have to be so anger and revengefull. Are u a Al Gore fan ?

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

P.S : Inspectah, that's not because you'll lose that you have to be so anger and revengefull. Are u a Al Gore fan ?

No, I'm a Korn fan, never heard of the band "al gore". Is it country?? Oh, and I don't care if I win or lose, I was just bored...

P.S.- I still am bored....

[Edited on 18-1-2003 by Inspectah]

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Inspectah

P.S.- I still am bored....

And me, I was just kidding.

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
But your "fans" have taken it a bit too seriously...

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Yes Inspectah, many people have taken to indulging their fantasies in that thread.

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
its nice to have one threah thats not serious.........

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
its nice to have one thread thats not serious.........

as long as it does n`t contaminate the others,

makes me laugh

sorry did n`t mean to do a double post on that

[Edited on 18-1-2003 by cassini]

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I agree with you Cassini, that's why I have to do something.

Check the post that I do in the " When I'll be.... " topic.

top topics

join