It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen when Obama gets elected POTUS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I now there are a number of political threads about the current US election but what will really happen when Obama gets in. I have heard everything from nothing will happen to civil war but why should anything happen other than business as usual.

We all know that politicians are just the glove puppets of the power mad and super rich so why should Obama be any different than all the others that have gone before. Wont he just tow the line and follow his lines. I think the American public may be expecting great things from this man but I don't think that is going to happen.

The US is set on a particular course and a change of President is not going to alter that course. I think that if Obama did really want to change things for the better he would end up dead very quickly indeed. It would seem that since ww2 any POTUS that wanted to change things for the betterment of the US ends up dead or shut up.

So what do the average joes/janes think of Obama and would he try to change anything to make the US better for the many and not just the few.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The sun will still rise. People will still go about the business of living. The machine of society will still turn. There will be good days. There will be bad days. The stock market will go up. It will go down. The sun will set and we will start over again the next day.

Oh and people will still post crazy claims on ATS.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The industrial media complex will begin to condition us to lower our expectations of the "O" administration, as they will claim Bush & Co have FUBAR'd it beyond the messiah's wildest expectations.

Then, the fawning will be directed to the messiah's cabinet and judicial appointments. If you think there was a crap storm over the Bush firings in the DOJ, wait until "O" gets his liberal hands on it.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You have to configure things better. Dont relie on someone else.

I'm no long an average Joe, I'm a super Joe.

Changing alway been. The problem is saving the B.S. on-going. PPl who save B.S. are yet B.S.ers B.S.ing. Those make the world B.S.ation.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Blacks will feel empowered and go on a rioting spree attacking and killing all white people they come across.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Logic, don't you think thats abit extreme, I don't rule out civil unrest but why would black people suddenly start killing white people?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicalExplanation

I hope thats a joke.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Logic, don't you think thats abit extreme, I don't rule out civil unrest but why would black people suddenly start killing white people?

Haha yeah I agree. That makes no sense. If black people wanted to kill us, they wouldve done it already. Whether we had a black president or not.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom

For all the years of injustice that they suffered under the hand of white people. Revenge.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
No... there are black people who do still have a grudge against whites.. but black people kill more black people than whites by FAR.

Not sure why that would suddenly change...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm hoping for 2 things:

#1 - Those responsible for putting up all the hideous signing everywhere remove it ASAP.

#2 - People stop wearing thier political affiliation on thier sleeves.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Logical, every race has suffered at the hands of others, black people are no different and if we all went around settling old scores there would be no one left alive, is that what you want.

top topics

join