It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: AP Show 38

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

AP Show 38

Martin looks forward to the end of the presidential campaign and Homer and Martin discuss a quiet week on the stump. Wayne Root, the U.S. Libertarian party's Vice Presidential nominee takes time out from his election run to talk to the show. Homer gets to chill with ATS member Chissler and talk about the elections. The guys push their luck with the upcoming ATS book and as is the new tradition, we end with a Homer rant.

Website for Wayne Root, Libertarian VP Candidate

Election special on The Above Politics Show - We want your views thread

International Reporters wanted for The Above Politics Show thread

The Above Politics Show Web Site

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Or Our RSS FEED Where They Are Available For Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ABOVE POLITICS Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ABOVE POLITICS Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 61:35
file: atsmix_3123.mp3
size: 21654k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
WOW - An interview with a VP candidate!!!! Great coup and heads up to Justin to getting the interview

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It was a better interview than any I have watched on the main stream... That's for sure..

Great Job you guys!!!!

This is starting to be a "Go Too" place for Political Information...

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Thanks darkangel and we continue to hunt for the interviews you will not hear elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Interesting interview...it is good to hear Justin back on again.
I agree with Mr. Root on many issues but I think the Libertarians tend to take the things a bit too far. While I do not want a government which is intrusive or into every area of my life, I do seem to think there is a greater need for the government than most Libertarians do.
I think people have a hard time governing themselves. In the end, what happens when too much openness is granted (I know that sounds anit-constitutional) one person or power or power structure rises to take power. While I think what we have in America has flaws...it is a very good system over-all.

new topics

top topics

join