It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is an attack bigger than 9/11 going to happen on November 14th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It seems like every major figure is coming out with a warning lately about a potential attack on America greater than 9/11 land also the webbot says this about future events:
November 14th onwards:
Giant Loud Noise
Shock
Stunned
Bowl Release
Bladder Release
Shock to the Body which Causes Trauma
Thundering Shock Heard Across the World
Alarm
Release of Forces From Control
Knocking Knees
Fainting
Falling Over
Suppression
Breaking Loose
Cascade Around the Planet
Large Noise Shock
Breaking Fracturing
Control System
Efforts
Push Back

Fishes Seeking to Escape from the Net
Attempt to Flee
Induce a Panic
Panic
Destructive Forces
Vomiting Losses
Panic
Beyond the Realization of the Difficulty
Difficulty
So Large / Unique
Without Previous Experience
Cannot Be Grasped

Sorcerers and Witches
Pundits and Reputed Experts Technocrats
Consulted
Large numbers
Reforms
Proffer
Attempt
Find out what works
Officialdom
Daily engaged
Worse
Rigid Stiff System
Danger
Rigidity
Breaks Cracks in the System
Cracks
System
Critical
At a Critical Juncture
Wrung Wringing system
Out of Bad Habits
Bad Habits
Visible
Death of the Dollar
Three Days
Renunciation Wringing out of the bad Habits
Body and Mind of the System
All Control Structures
Perceived Felt Torn Apart
Pressures
Sorcerers and Wizards
Consulted
Officialdom
Revert to bad habits
Markets Destruction

Spring Summer 2009:
Death of the Full Faith and Credit of the USA Government
Default of by and to the Federal Reserve Banksters
Death of the Dollar
Emotional Stress
Collapse of the USA Dollar
Repudiation of all obligations
Ruling elite Government of the USA Bilderberger
Expected Social Contract
Plunge
Revolution

Late 2009:
Abandoned Strip Malls
Commercial Buildings
Squatting Occupying
Empty Houses
New American US of A Social Order
Rules
Social Contract
Defined
Flux
Fluid
Energetic Reorganization
US of A Social Contract
Law
Trade
Property Rights / Laws
Interpersonal Communication
Dissolving
Reconstituted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems like the 14th onwards is going to a significant time in history but not for the best.

imn not saying that somehing is definitely going to happen im not trying to scare people im just putting it out their beayuse its a possibility since all the major fat cats are saying look out something going to happen and the webbot says that this is going to happen

hope nothing does happen though but if it does atleast i will know i tried to tell people even if its just a thread on a website.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Anti - Government]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You forget, there were "a lot of officials" who warned of nuclear attacks before, massive attacks before, another 9/11 before. It's been all talk and no show, in short I've gotten to the point where I don't care anymore, just like before 9/11, there's no point living paranoid, you're not going to do anything to stop it anyway if it does happen.

For that note, I call BS on them. It hasn't happened before, and it's not gonna happen now.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Please Mods close this thread, and punish anyone with -10 000 points if they start anymore of this complete junk predicting.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Meh. If something big is going to happen on the 14th, what are we gonna do about it? It wouldnt help worrying about it, now would it

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ye fair enough their is a lot of **** out their saying "oh the worlds going to end tomorrow" or something like that and its just crap but i thought id share the idea i have just incase something does happen and i do doubt it myself but its still good to atleast say and it not haoppen rather than not say and it did happen

and trust me im not scared of a nuke attack or anythinjg like that if i die that way so be it im not scared of dying if its going to happen so be it im not that scared about anything really these day look at my username

thabnks for yur reply btw

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

What makes you so sure that anything will happen on the 14th?

Is this a duplicate thread or something, I don't see the point in starting a new thread, about the same topic.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by schism85

No im just saying all the major figures are coming out and saying that somethings going to happen soon a huge event and thats what was said on the webbot

im not trying to copy threads or anything like that im just saying maybe something could happen sorry if ive annoyed you with this thread

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Yea, ive heard the same about the web bot. BUT at the same time... supposedly everything predicts that something will happen in our lifetime, and some time soon...

But like I said, if so... then so be it! We're not gonna be on this earth forever. Don't worry about what might happen to us. And if something happens, and we experience pain, itll only be for a brief moment and then we will be in a better place in our next life, or afterlife.

Just think about it in a positive way

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti - Government
reply to post by schism85

No im just saying all the major figures are coming out and saying that somethings going to happen soon a huge event and thats what was said on the webbot

im not trying to copy threads or anything like that im just saying maybe something could happen sorry if ive annoyed you with this thread

You have not annoyed me yet.

Could you expand a little on what fat cats said what about what?? All I know is you posted something someone else already posted about a webot. If there is something going to happen, wouldn't it be nice to give all the info you have, instead of copy and pasting someone elses thread?

[edit on 2-11-2008 by schism85]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Really hope it's all gonna end before next month b'cause the rent is due and i really wasn't planning on paying that one......

But seriously ,does anybody belief in these predictions anymore.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
Really hope it's all gonna end before next month b'cause the rent is due and i really wasn't planning on paying that one......

like your style

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Is their a predictions forum here?

if not, mods.. their should be! for this kind of maddness to get posted in.

(wont be so mad if it happens, but till then .....)

if it IS right, Dam, it sounds pretty mad if its gonna make me poop, pee and puke then feint!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
No big events are expected for that particular date (both according to the Web-bot Project and Timewave Zero).

That date is simply a midpoint between major shifts. It's like a 'point of no return' between october 7 and December 10. The data between those dates shows a steady line, November 14 is expected to be a non-event turning point, nothing more.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
When nothing happens on the 14th, they will change it to 24th, then December then January etc etc.
Eventually IF something does happen they will be like oh man see I told you so im special im a psychic buy my crap now.......
This really needs to stop.

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
well tomorrow is the big day.....

I can't wait......

The day we can finally unplug that damn Webbot or whatever it's called.

no sir, can't wait

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Nothing huh........figures

This IS a one liner

stupid webbot, now i have to go to work tomorrow.......

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Yeah...
There will be an asteroid tomorrow or the 15th.

It's believed to strike within 30 hours.

I am posting anonymous because people must go to the mountains..
My Family and I are on my way now to White Horn.

It won't destroy the earth and the west coast of North America will be fine, so they say..

be safe.

I'll post in a few weeks when I am back, if the ATS servers are not on the East Coast.

Ciao
-Trevor

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti - Government

YES I THINK SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN (I REALY HOPE I'M DOING THE RIGHT THING) AND THIS IS ARE (MEANING WHERE I LIVE AND) MY COUNTRY IS GOOD.....PLEASE WHAT DO I DO. "YES I THINK SOMETHING BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN JUST BECAUSE OF ALL THE CRAZY THINGS THAT HAVE REALY HAPPENED IN THE LAST TWO WEEKS ARE STARTING TO ADD UP. PLEASE BELIEVE ME. I TRYING TO THINK. I GOING TO SAVE THIS GOVERNMENT PAGE FIRST. (OK) I COPIED THE ADDRESS DOWN ON PAPER. BUT I'M FOR AMERICA I LIVE HERE. PLEASE.
WHAT DO I DO.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ok, now the web bot people are saying that somewhere around Dec. 10th or so is the dates to be watching out for.

I'm correct that nothing of significance happened on Nov. 14th, right?

I'm so sick of this webbot bs. I'm tired of being worried all the time.

I say we all start a blog about how the webbot is a fraud, then see if it predicts that itself will be exposed as a fraud at some point in the near future

[edit on 12/1/2008 by chickenshoes]

new topics

top topics

join