It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bhagavagita [ancient nuclear war, moon as a base]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hey im searching for the Bhagavagita an ancient india text about an ancient nuclear war and the moon as a "base". Could'nt find this on GOOGLE. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
www.sacred-texts.com...
www.sacred-texts.com...
www.sacred-texts.com...
3 different versions.

also, this has a small tidbit
www.s8int.com...

[edit on 11/2/2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
"Gurkha,
flying a swift and powerful vimana
hurled a single projectile
Charged with all the power of the Universe.
An incandescent column of smoke and flame
As bright as the thousand suns
Rose in all its splendour...
a perpendicular explosion
with its billowing smoke clouds...
...the cloud of smoke
rising after its first explosion
formed into expanding round circles
like the opening of giant parasols...
..it was an unknown weapon,
An iron thunderbolt,
A gigantic messenger of death,
Which reduced to ashes
The entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas.
...The corpses were so burned
As to be unrecognizable.
The hair and nails fell out;
Pottery broke without apparent cause,
And the birds turned white.
After a few hours
All foodstuffs were infected...
...to escape from this fire
The soldiers threw themselves in streams
To wash themselves and their equipment."

Ancient verses from the Mahabharata: (6500 B.C.?)

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The truth isnt in the boundries but in infinity. They both need eachother. The What is finite the Why is infinite. The weapons that could exist are limitless in their distructive capabilitys and their types of ammunition. do not burden yourself with all of those details when they are the "what" and not the "why". There are a millions ways to die but the reasons somone would kill are limited.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Very true, lest not forget, before enlightenment, chop wood carry water, after enlightenment chop wood carry water.
I believe the infinite pulls observers unto truth through their endeavors and seeking illusions of the finite. It is inevitable that the WHY is our only concern. One may seem to be seeking the what, but in reality, there is only the why.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
black and white are all i see. Red and yellow then came to be reaching out to me. Helps me see.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Very interesting I've never heard of a 6,500 year old nuke, if it can even be rightfully called that considering we have no idea what type of bomb this was....

The moon being a base?

Figured as much with all the nice perfect cylindrical spires on the front side.

Lord knows what's on the back.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
google "ancient nuclear war ", "nuclear war in ancient times" etc....it will return a few articles with evidence suggesting there was indeed some kind of nuclear weapon used thousands of years ago....

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
the gita doesn't have anything about space aliens or nuclear bombs. it's a bout a war between two families and then the s**t hits the fan because god shows up and start telling it like it is. that's the version i've read anyway.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Rightly said by someone..Gita doesnot say about Aliens and Moon as base for warfare!Nothing mentioned anywhere like that.It is sacred because of its philosophy which is very relevant even today.Gita is just one chapter of longest epic written ever '' Mahabharata''.Even existance of its characters and historical sites are still mystery to know Archeology & history.However Mahabharta and Gita are so highly embbeded into the pysche of Hindus that every believer accepts as truth..which is same as Christians believe in Bible or Muslims accepting Koran.
However point to be noted is..even if all these sophesticated descriptions of Nuclear war and flying machines etc etc were just fabrication of mind and imagination..how come a man living 3000-4000years agao imagines these things?Why not such detailed imaginations and stories are written elesewhere in later ages? We know about H.G.Wells science fictions but they were written not before 150years when relatively science was much advanced.
If it is only a story..then hats off to the writer(like description of Nuclear war posted above).

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Wow I never even knew that such an event happened.

I knew of Alexandra the great's historian talking about flying ships shooting beams of light at each other. Even the other side's historian spoke about this.

I really need to do some research on this subject as well as this new one.

It's crazy the more we learn, the more we actually don't know.

top topics

join