It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minneapolis Area Ghost Hunters?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Anyone here a member of any Minneapolis Paranormal Research Groups i.e. Ghosts, Demons, Aliens? I am eager to join but I can't find any current information on anything.

If you happen to know about some, or can lead me to the right website, I thank you in advance.

Hank

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

www.meetup.com...

I would've told you to use google but I'm not a jerk.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve

www.meetup.com...

I would've told you to use google but I'm not a jerk.

I have looked into them, and.. well.. let's just say that I was looking for better options from people within THIS community. Don't get me wrong, the men and woman are interesting characters.. but far from the impartial crowd I would want to be assosicated with..

Most Haunted anyone?

Thank you for not being a jerk.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Hank check us out at www.minneapolisghosthunters.com we are local area ghost hunters see what you think, and if you like what you see please contact us.
Enjoy,
Cullan
R.E.D

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Yeah, I thought you might want a group with a more reasonable approach.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
"Yeah, I thought you might want a group with a more reasonable approach."
Please elaborate. I don't understand your comment, and please tell me what kind Minneapolis ghost hunters group are you looking for? For your information there are really only 2 of us in the area. If you don't like either of them. Start your own. Thats what we did. Plus you will find most groups are not very open to new members, or people hanging around on there investigations. You can take what you want from our experience. Again if you find in your heart to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes,
R.E.D

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I think that a big part of the thrill from ghost hunting comes from the fear of the situation you feel, but you may or may not always show this on the surface. That is why I think the best paranormal investigation results from a smaller group size. Having less people, say 3 or 4, in a terrifying location creates the sense of fear that is for the most part eliminated if you roll into the same location 10 deep...Now I am all for Paranormal fans and believers as well as the groups, but if you actually expect to join a club or whatnot and expect to jump right into the mix, it aint happening...I suggest forming your own group like the post above mentioned and doing your own thing and then perhaps collaborating your video, pics, audio, ect. with other big ghost societies strictly on an out of the field basis.

P.S. I am outstanding with audio/video enhancement and editing...I would love to run some filters on anyones recorded evidence, pics, ect. and see if anything was possibly missed...If interested post back I will try and check back to this thread soon.

-Hyiamhi

new topics

top topics

join