It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Vortex has arrived.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
An introduction (obviously) just saying hello.

This is a huge website, I must say.

I wouldn't say that I'm either a skeptic or a believer, I'm just curious in exploring both sides of an arguement and finding which one sounds more likely to be true after gathering some evidence.
I'm like a pendulum and can swing in either direction and sometimes, if there's no driving force, stay right in the centre and wait 'till the force is back.
When talking about religion I'm an athiest and forgetting religion, I'm a strict vegetarian, a poet, pocket knife collector and have an interest in criminal profiling, forensic science and obviously some of what's being talked about on the forums.

That's about it.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Hope you enjoy your stay here

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Let me also say welcome to ATS. I am a fairly new member here to, this is a great site full of interesting topics..

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hi BloodVortex and welcome to ATS. Sounds like a great place for you to hang out. Enjoy yourself and happy posting!

Stop by BTS sometime when you need to step away from the more serious side. We love to laugh, rant and chit chat. It's a great place to get to know the other members.

Rush

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Atheists are most welcome. Nice to meet you. And god bless you...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Thanks all for the welcomes.

So far I've found the discussions here very interesting so I'm glad that I joined.

new topics

top topics

join