It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Day for F1 just came! How Hamilton wins today, shows The Hoax.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Winning Champion in F1 is not a small thing, business in the sport is worldwide.

Today will be remembered as sad day for all of those who think its a sport, not scripted show for stupids to follow... Its a great shame what Esclestone and Mosley did today.

Maybe winning champion was already given to Hamilton last year, but after colorfull last race in Brazil, Raikkonen rise up to the position. This year has made for Hamilton to win, and last race was disaster to those who see behind the results. The Game.

... So there came the rain, witch confuse those waited results in last rounds. There came the Toyota, witch run in front off Hamilton in the time of confusing pitstops and rain.

... He drives in front of Hamilton, who was 5th, not only him, but Vettel did it too, and position 6th wasnt enough for that waited championship.

... Last round, suddenly Toyota and mr. Glock brakes his speed, and give Hamilton the opportunity to pass him, drive to 5th position and win the championship!

Black day for F1 has come today.

Dear Mr Esclestone and Mosley, my game with your stupid show is over. This will nobody believe anymore...

[edit on 2-11-2008 by JanusFIN]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Is is just sour grapes because Hamilton won instead of Massa

No offence it just seems like it a bit to me

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This was not first time this happened, but i pray myself that this have to go with pure style now...

When Toyota let Hamilton pass, it shows the huge magnitute of corruption in "show". And how fast the rules are coming to the field, and how easy they all will take those rules... (I will not write "sport" anymore)

I have follow F1 seasons for almost 2 decades. I know what I am talking about, and I know how terrible this is for many fans.

Its not about Massa, or Hamilton, or any other small part of great game. Yhe whole magnitute of hoax is exposed, and this show will strungle in future problems in hands of dissapointed fans in every level.

There will come new seasons, like years has gone past from 911, but damage is done, and timing for last breath is loose.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN
For those who waits Obama to become your "elected" president, we just see how another "black hope" came world champion in one of the most big sporting business... You can keep those Hamiltons and Obamas for your own. They are only a hoax!

Pardon me but this seems like a matter or simple minded RACISM.. sorry if I'm mistaken.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

Just those "co-insidences" are troubling me.

They do are like same model of success these times.

Nothing to do with rasism, but brainwashing, yes.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

I have to disagree.

Maybe Glock just doesn't like Massa.
Maybe Toyota wanted McLaren to kick Ferraris *&$%

Hamilton seems like a likeable guy who just happens to drive pretty fast.
I still don't see what his colour/politics has to do with it... or why you felt the need to mention Obama in a totally unrelated topic.

I really don't think it would have mattered if Hamilton was black/white/purple/dayglo

[edit on 2-11-2008 by AGENT_T]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Look the YouTube from last round of Brazil GP and say, did Glock race the race, or give his position away...

www.youtube.com...

Its clear, as blue sky.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
As I said in the other thread, Glock was slower because he was on dry weather tyres, if anyone wanted Hamilton to be the champion they just had to call Glock in to the pit to change tyres, like all other pilots did, he was some 20 seconds (I am not sure, that was the difference the last time I looked at the live timing before the rain) behind Vettel and he (or his team) decided to gamble in keeping the tyres to gain track position. It worked at first but it was not enough.

And although Formula 1 has had many "behind the scenes" workings that sometimes appear to the public eye, from what I have seen in the 31 or 32 years that I have followed Formula 1 I do not see any difference from any other sport that moves very large amounts of money.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I saw it live, as I have seem all (except three) races since 1976 or 1977, and it looked like the normal behaviour of a car with dry weather tyres on a wet track, specially when entering a up-hill, high speed turn.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
As I said in the other thread, Glock was slower because he was on dry weather tyres, if anyone wanted Hamilton to be the champion they just had to call Glock in to the pit to change tyres, like all other pilots did, he was some 20 seconds (I am not sure, that was the difference the last time I looked at the live timing before the rain) behind Vettel and he (or his team) decided to gamble in keeping the tyres to gain track position. It worked at first but it was not enough.

i have to agree with you on this, the gamble by glocks team did not pay off.. i think the real hoax in this years F1 was some of the questionable decisions against hamilton, trying to stop him from winning the WDC..

heres hoping mark webber wins his first race in '09!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This is what Glock had to say about it.

This is what Vettel said about the end of the race.

Towards the end, I was concentrating on staying on the track and I didn’t know where I was in terms of position and I just tried to pass Lewis like any other guy and I succeeded. I passed Timo just at the last corner, as he was struggling on dry tyres. Lewis was behind me at that moment, but as I wasn’t sure where I was after the final pit stop for rain tyres, I was definitely not aware that I might be influencing the world championship. It was hard to know who was a backmarker or not and as it got darker and darker it was even difficult to know who the cars in front of you were. The important thing is that I scored five points. It’s been a fantastic season.”

The only driver besides Glock that kept on dry weather tyres was the other Toyota, so it looks like a team decision not to change tyres.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Did you not also watch the race in China? Kimi Räikkönen was 1.5 seconds ahead of Massa "on the last lap" and he, for no reason at all, pulled over along the grand stand and let Massa past to give him second place.

This was clearly to give Massa that extra point.

Now if Räikkönen had not done this then it would not have mattered that Hammilton passed Glock on Sunday, he would only needed to have finished 6th.

Glock chose not to come in for wet tyres, look at the overtaking again, he could not hold the corner, he almost went off the track.

Hammilton has been persecuted all the way through the season, he has been penalized for nothing at all and deducted points for breaking rules that don't exist.

Had the real F1 money kings left him alone he would have been champ 4-5 races ago.

He is the youngest true champ and he dam well deserves it

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Come on theres no conspiracy here, move along now nothing too see.

the first thing you mention in you OP is, here comes the rain, !!!! so was it mother nature conspiring to let hamilton win ??/?

I thought I was bad, I see conspiacies everywhere, jeez if im in the supermarket and they shut the till before i get there its a conspiracy to make me late.

you must agree with everyone else, he was on dry weather tyres if he'd floored it round the last corner he'd have went into a spin.

If Hamilton was involved in a conspiracy he'd have won last year when it would have made him both youngest and first rookie to win championship.

[edit on 4/11/2008 by whoswatchinwho]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Formula One Management
Yea sure..... Other times they don't mind.. now suddenly they take the video away????? it was rigged.. bull bull bull... The FIA wants Hamilton to win at whatever cost... now they got what they wanted so lets get on and let the real raceing begin.... screw the FIA.. somewhere they got PAID...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This is wrong in terms of sportsmanship.

It is, however, not unheard of or uncommon.

Remember last year, kimy R won the world championship by one point.

You will also remember, that there was some blocking done by Massa, his team mate to help secure the chamionship.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
glock did have tire issues, which would have cost him precious second in the race, and maybe even justified if vettel had passed him. It did not however justify losing about 5 seconds in one (mainly dry) turn, and then speeding right up again into the (much wetter) finish...
think about it logically. and now he'll be driving for Mclaren next year. He may have lost it to hamilton either way, but the way he did definetely didn't look normal.
oh btw congrats to hamilton. he did deserve the win overall (bad decisions and persecution earlier in the championship), but just not in that way...
so really it's not a thing of hating hamilton (all credit to him) but it does show a fair bit of corruption in the sport overall.
not cool. and now ch4 are cutting off coverage. I'm no longer able to watch it, even if i still wanted to.

top topics

join