It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New U.S. Ban Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This just passed...

There is to be no kissing of any kind. No kissing pets, babies, children, or any body, any where on any place at any time. No kissing for the name of any form of art or entertainment, either. All movies, shows, and the alike, past and present, must edit out any kissing of any kind that is already in any scenes before they yet broadcast.

And it can be yet known if you've kissed any body with the checkings for things such as lipstick residue, saliva residue, skin particals from the lips, etc.

It goes into full effect this Nov/ 11th/ '08.

If it was an order like such, and the penalty for violating it is a up to year in prison with a $1000 fine, would you follow it? And would you report any others kissing that you witness to the proper authorities?

The reason for the order is to prevent the spreading of any mouth germs and to act as a detterent against any kind of affection they now deem a new felony in the sex crimes category.

I can bet you that women would be yet outraged more than men if such an order passed, since women are yet more inclined and prone to want to kiss. Kiss pets, babies, boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands, reletives, etc. with different meanings implied that they may feel is the most innocent thing. I even take it, religious women would be upset with God if their religion forbids kissing.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So will I get banned if I say *Kiss Off*?

Gimme a link...please...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

is this a hypothetical question?

"If it was an order like such, and the penalty for violating it is a up to year in prison with a $1000 fine, would you follow it? And would you report any others kissing that you witness to the proper authorities?"

If it is, then I'd say hell no, I enjoy kissing way to much, besides, don't the old men and women in DC like kissing their respective partners just as much as "Joe the Plumber" from down the street?

edit: typos lol

[edit on 2-11-2008 by bandaidctrl]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
This better be a joke. If its not a joke they can KISS my ass.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I think there should be a ban on threads with topics as silly as hypothetical kissing bans.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
With everything that the people of the US already have to deal with and all of the already unknown following the election, why would you post a hypothetical such as this? It makes no sense and has no basis, at least that I can find anywhere.

Your post is an attempt to stir up the public with false flag paranoia, since not everyone is capable or willing to do the research. I wish there was an "anti-flag" and "unstar" option for posts that would take points away from people like you who post this fear-mongering, paranoia inspiring hypothetical posts with no other basis than your own sick imaginations.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wheresthetruth

Hmm, hypocrisy! You want to ban hypotheticals and act against them. You'd do no better than my hypotheical implication. I cant picture a world without hypotheticals. They are in math in schools and in science etc.

Your opinion about sick imagination, as in, awesome imagination is how I take it, figuratively. However if you scared of what you read on the net, then I suggest you no longer read anything on the net if you cant tummy it.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

So, you disagree with the word hypothetical, but have nothing to contribute about the rest of my post? Is that an omission of truth that your post is mostly based on fear-mongering and attempts to stir paranioa? Then I could easily go back and remove the offensive word and let the remaining post stand. It is still not cool in todays already stupid with fear climate. Do you not agree that there is enough to worry about right now?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
They should just ban the loud obnoxious smacking kisses, like the ones in the movies and on TV. I hate hearing kisses- gross! Quiet ones are OK as long as no spit strings, then $1000 fine and community service- pick up all that chewing gum people spit out on the ground. It pisses me off to get it on my shoe. hmmm, maybe this should be in the rant section. Why am I enabling Mabus? why o why? This is how it started with Michael Pait...

[edit on 2-11-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread Mabus. After reading all the political threads and other gloom and doom you gave me a short hiatus from such seriousness.

The answer is yes...I would still kiss babies, pets, friends family and my dear man friend. Actually I probably would make it a point to kiss even more.

Kisses to all. XOXOXOXO

new topics

top topics

join